1. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 11:36
    @galveston75 said
    Wow!!! I had no idea you were so removed from the bible. Why do you even read it as you seem to not believe in most of it?
    This is delusional thinking and behavior on your part.

- There is no statement in the bible about anyone going to heaven and yet you are so convinced that they do.
    - Revelation states clearly that the 144,000 are made up of 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel, calling them out by name. Yet you claim that the JWs are part of this croup
    - There is nothing in the Bible that says that says the 144,00 go to heaven yet you claim that they do
    - Jesus called his disciples away from the crowd and told them to go out and preach. Yet your claim is that Jesus commanded everyone to go out and preach.

I can take every single one of your doctrinal beliefs and show you how they are contrary to the bible teaching.

But you are a lost soul who would rather believe what the Watchtower tells you. You lack the confidence in you own reading ability and seek to help of fallible men for help. Had you to prayed and asked God for understanding you would not get led astray by false prophets and false teachers like the JWs.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 12:38
    @rajk999 said
    This is delusional thinking and behavior on your part.

- There is no statement in the bible about anyone going to heaven and yet you are so convinced that they do.
    - Revelation states clearly that the 144,000 are made up of 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel, calling them out by name. Yet you claim that the JWs are part of this croup
    - There is nothing in the B ...[text shortened]... od for understanding you would not get led astray by false prophets and false teachers like the JWs.
    Lol. When have you really ever presented any scriptures to me to show what you say here?

"Jesus called his disciples away from the crowd and told them to go out and preach. Yet your claim is that Jesus commanded everyone to go out and preach."

Where did Jesus say that it was only for a short time? He said "to go to the entire inhabited earth" did he not? They were not at that time, able to go to the entire inhabited earth. Guess what we can do now?
    Why is it you get so defiant about ones who love Jehovah and telling everyone we can about him, what he has planned for the earth, he will be getting rid of Satan and we will eventually became perfect with no sicknesses and even no death to anyone? What is your problem with us giving hope to all we travel to see and help them understand the bible?
    Are you afraid to do that? Maybe not but it's for sure you don't care a thing about helping anyone with gaining spiritual knowledge.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 12:40
    @fmf said
    Why should I believe whatever thoughts you have about the shape of the Ark or any thoughts about the shape that contradict yours? The 'Noah and the Ark' story is ancient Hebrew folklore, written by people who were not around to witness the events supposedly portrayed, surely?
    You don't have to believe a thing I say. I really don't care. It's Jehovah's word the Bible you should be worried about....
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 12:521 edit
    @galveston75 said
    You don't have to believe a thing I say. I really don't care. It's Jehovah's word the Bible you should be worried about....
    FMF is an atheist who finds your religious organisation to be a nasty bullying cult, the leadership of which is culpable in the global covering up of child sex abuse.

So I’m not sure that you threatening him with what he will see as being ancient Hebrew texts about a mythical God will have much effect.

What do you reckon?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 12:59
    @galveston75 said
    Show me....
    I was incorrect, JWs policy is that the ark dimensions are literal.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 12:59
    Galveston75 what is the point of this thread?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 13:03
    @divegeester said
    Galveston75 what is the point of this thread?
    You are not reading all the post are you? Go back to page #2.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 13:05
    @divegeester said
    FMF is an atheist who finds your religious organisation to be a nasty bullying cult, the leadership of which is culpable in the global covering up of child sex abuse.

So I’m not sure that you threatening him with what he will see as being ancient Hebrew texts about a mythical God will have much effect.

What do you reckon?
    I reckon that both of you are so clueless about spirituality that you will never understand anything about the Bible as it shows here with everything you post.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 13:30
    @galveston75 said
    I reckon that both of you are so clueless about spirituality that you will never understand anything about the Bible as it shows here with everything you post.
    I’m not sure how you can attribute this comment to either FMF or myself considering our comprehensive posting histories in this forum.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 13:321 edit
    @galveston75 said
    You are not reading all the post are you? Go back to page #2.
    Yes you posted something about a flyer you once read which was pictorially representing the Ark under power.

Is this the point of your thread?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 13:391 edit
    Was the Ark inboard or outboard?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 14:321 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Lol. When have you really ever presented any scriptures to me to show what you say here?

"Jesus called his disciples away from the crowd and told them to go out and preach. Yet your claim is that Jesus commanded everyone to go out and preach."

Where did Jesus say that it was only for a short time? He said "to go to the entire inhabited earth" did he not? They were ...[text shortened]... not but it's for sure you don't care a thing about helping anyone with gaining spiritual knowledge.
    Anyone that follows after false prophets are cursed by God and they will be cast out of the Kingdom of God. The Watchtower are false prophets. They are a cursed organisation and their followers are all cursed by God because God will not open their eyes to the truth.

Something as simple and basic as the issue of the 144,000 which are stated clearly to be the 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel, the Watchtower and you twist the bible and have removed the tribes of Israel and instead inserted yourselves in their position. What a damn fool you are !!!
  13. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 14:49
    @galveston75 said
    @galveston75

OK to all. This thread is about the ARK!!!!!
    Oh, it's about fairy tales.
    That is awfully Grimm of you.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 20:152 edits
    @divegeester said
    Was the Ark inboard or outboard?
    Little known fact: Just before embarking, Noah slapped a bumper sticker on the back: "Made by Noah. Powered by GOD."
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 21:57
    @suzianne said
    Little known fact: Just before embarking, Noah slapped a bumper sticker on the back: "Made by Noah. Powered by GOD."
    Awesome.....Lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree