1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 22:20
    @rajk999 said
    Anyone that follows after false prophets are cursed by God and they will be cast out of the Kingdom of God. The Watchtower are false prophets. They are a cursed organisation and their followers are all cursed by God because God will not open their eyes to the truth.

Something as simple and basic as the issue of the 144,000 which are stated clearly to be the 12,000 from eac ...[text shortened]... the tribes of Israel and instead inserted yourselves in their position. What a damn fool you are !!!
    Revelation 5:9, 10
    9 And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God """""out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation""""" 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God,e and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

Do you notice that the 12 tribes are not mentioned here? It does however mention out of "all nations" does it not?

Revelation 14:3, 4
    3 And they are singing what seems to be a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders, and no one was able to master that song except the 144,000, who have been bought from the earth. 4 These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins.e These are the ones who keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were """""bought from among mankind""""" as first fruits to God and to the Lamb,

Notice is says here they are bought from among "mankind". No mention again of the 12 tribes.

Ephesians 3:6
    6 namely, that """""people of the nations""""" should, in union with Christ Jesus and through the good news, be joint heirs and fellow members of the body and partakers with us of the promise.

Notice here that it mentions "people of the nations". Again no mention of the 12 tribes.

So perhaps the scripture you are quoting with it's statement was no longer valid? If Jehovah's spirit were truly with you, you would understand and your comprehension of the scriptures would be corrected.

But take time to think about this one as here is your answer:
    Matthew 21:43
    43 This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 11:05
    @galveston75 said
    Revelation 5:9, 10
    9 And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God """""out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation""""" 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God,e and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

Do you notice t ...[text shortened]... say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits.
    This is the same faulty reasoning and flawed thinking that continue to plague the JW faith and fools like you continue to get caught up in it because you do not have the knowledge neither the will or the divine guidance required to see through all the foolishnesss.

Q : Why did Rutherford buy Beth Sarim?
    A : He was convinced that God cast away the Jews and now the Watchtower is the chosen nation of God.

Idiots, fooling themselves, beaning no fruit and producing nothing but false prophesies over and over and over for an hundred years.

Here is something from Carl Sagan that you should read, understand and ponder over:

Doctrines that make no predictions are less compelling than those which make correct predictions; they are in turn more successful than doctrines that make false predictions.

But not always. One prominent American religion confidently predicted that the world would end in 1914. Well, 1914 has come and gone, and – while the events of that year were certainly of some importance – the world does not, at least so far as I can see, seem to have ended. There are at least three responses that an organized religion can make in the face of such a failed and fundamental prophecy. They could have said, “Oh, did we say ‘1914’? So sorry, we meant ‘2014.’A slight error in calculation. Hope you weren’t inconvenienced in any way.” But they did not. They could have said, “Well, the world would have ended, except we prayed very hard and interceded with God so He spared the Earth.” But they did not. Instead, they did something much more ingenious.

They announced that the world had in fact ended in 1914, and if the rest of us hadn’t noticed, that was our lookout. It is astonishing in the face of such transparent evasions that this religion has any adherents at all. But religions are tough. Either they make no contentions which are subject to disproof or they quickly redesign doctrine after disproof. The fact that religions can be so shamelessly dishonest, so contemptuous of the intelligence of their adherents, and still flourish does not speak very well for the tough-mindedness of the believers. But it does indicate, if a demonstration were needed, that near the core of the religious experience is something remarkably resistant to rational inquiry.’
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 12:36
    @rajk999 said
    This is the same faulty reasoning and flawed thinking that continue to plague the JW faith and fools like you continue to get caught up in it because you do not have the knowledge neither the will or the divine guidance required to see through all the foolishnesss.

Q : Why did Rutherford buy Beth Sarim?
    A : He was convinced that God cast away the Jews and now the Watcht ...[text shortened]... ear the core of the religious experience is something remarkably resistant to rational inquiry.’[/i]
    Hum? No comment on the scriptures I posted for you? You really can't see that obvious fact that Jesus himself told the Jewish religious leaders that they were no longer acceptable in the original statement by Jehovah that they were to be chosen and the 144,000 were to come from those tribes.
    But because of their failure to do the things expected they were no longer to be chosen. As a result Jesus started to pick new ones starting with those 11 apostles that night and the last meal.
    How sad that even with those scriptures being shown to you, you don't see it. Instead you deflect away to other non subject ramblings.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 13:29
    @galveston75 said
    Hum? No comment on the scriptures I posted for you? You really can't see that obvious fact that Jesus himself told the Jewish religious leaders that they were no longer acceptable in the original statement by Jehovah that they were to be chosen and the 144,000 were to come from those tribes.
    But because of their failure to do the things expected they were no longer to ...[text shortened]... tures being shown to you, you don't see it. Instead you deflect away to other non subject ramblings.
    The 12 tribes of Israel are called out by name in the book of Revelation. The JWs are not Gods chosen people You are false prophets and are a shamelessly dishonest religion.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 15:47
    @rajk999 said
    The 12 tribes of Israel are called out by name in the book of Revelation. The JWs are not Gods chosen people You are false prophets and are a shamelessly dishonest religion.
    I've never said we were. So those three Scriptures I posted make no sense to you at all do they where they clearly say out of the nations those would be chosen? So much of the bible must be confusing to you. So sad....
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 15:50
    One problem with that myth is the fact that if only Noah's family restarted the human race we would have evidence in the DNA which would clearly show a lack of genetic diversity. Clearly the opposite is true, we have DNA from several other species of humans BESIDES all the genetic mixing going on just between humans. That alone kills the whole stupid allegory. @galveston75
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 16:13
    @galveston75 said
    I've never said we were. So those three Scriptures I posted make no sense to you at all do they where they clearly say out of the nations those would be chosen? So much of the bible must be confusing to you. So sad....
    The scriptures say clearly that the 144,000 are the Jews of the 12 tribes of Israel. Nothing confusing about that.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 16:46
    @rajk999 said
    The scriptures say clearly that the 144,000 are the Jews of the 12 tribes of Israel. Nothing confusing about that.
    https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20100315/One-Flock-One-Shepherd/#?insight[search_id]=e7c2d78b-f135-4362-886e-39c1138a3d89&insight[search_result_index]=28

If you were to actually read this with your bible in your hand and looked up these scriptures that are included and pray really hard to Jehovah from your heart, you just might finally see that the 12 tribe thing was done away by Jesus and why it happened.
    A haughty person is one that Jehovah does hate the Bible says. I haughty person is closed minded in dealing with spiritual truths and can never see them accurately and is always searching but never finding them.
    But if one has a humble heart that is willing to learn, it can happen Jehovah says...
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 21:25
    @galveston75 said
    https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20100315/One-Flock-One-Shepherd/#?insight[search_id]=e7c2d78b-f135-4362-886e-39c1138a3d89&insight[search_result_index]=28

If you were to actually read this with your bible in your hand and looked up these scriptures that are included and pray really hard to Jehovah from your heart, you just might finally see that the 12 tr ...[text shortened]... inding them.
    But if one has a humble heart that is willing to learn, it can happen Jehovah says...
    I see, you have a humble heart and you are not haughty, therefore you allow fools like the Watchtower to brainwash you. Got it. No thanks. I got enough brains. I would not allow people with a trackrecord of failure to influence me... so you carry on.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 21:34
    @rajk999 said
    I see, you have a humble heart and you are not haughty, therefore you allow fools like the Watchtower to brainwash you. Got it. No thanks. I got enough brains. I would not allow people with a trackrecord of failure to influence me... so you carry on.
    Wow. I'm sure God enjoys all your post that you fill with care and kindness. C Ya....
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 11:03
    @galveston75 said
    Wow. I'm sure God enjoys all your post that you fill with care and kindness. C Ya....
    Why are you so glassed-chinned?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 11:22
    @galveston75 said
    The lies and false prophecies propagated by the Watchtower ... now that is something you should concern yourself about.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 14:28
    @rajk999 said
    The lies and false prophecies propagated by the Watchtower ... now that is something you should concern yourself about.
    No I'm good. You can worry about it for me!
  14. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:41
    @sonhouse said
    One problem with that myth is the fact that if only Noah's family restarted the human race we would have evidence in the DNA which would clearly show a lack of genetic diversity. Clearly the opposite is true, we have DNA from several other species of humans BESIDES all the genetic mixing going on just between humans. That alone kills the whole stupid allegory. @galveston75
    Then there is the issue of genetics with the few animals to populate the planet and the simple point that geological evidence totally disproves the flood fairy tale.
    Of course we must consider the possibility that Jesus, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny may have flown all the animals (and dinosaurs) back to their native habitats on their magic carpets.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:53
    @caissad4 said
    Then there is the issue of genetics with the few animals to populate the planet and the simple point that geological evidence totally disproves the flood fairy tale.
    Of course we must consider the possibility that Jesus, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny may have flown all the animals (and dinosaurs) back to their native habitats on their magic carpets.
    Well to me the geological evidence is very clear. But that's not the theme of this thread. But the really big thing that is always forgotten is with God "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE". He created all life and he knows exactly, beyond or tiny little minds, how to do anything. Was anyone here on the earth after the flood? If you were did you see his dealings with animal and how they spread and repopulated the earth?
    If anyone here was there please fill us in.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree