1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 11:492 edits
    If Christians ASSUME that there is no dealing with them after the second coming of Christ and before eternity they make pretty much the same kind of erroneous assumption made at Christ's first coming by the Jews:

He will instantly remove the conquerors from the land of Judea and become the King Messiah with no rejection and dying on a Roman cross.

There are some things about God's ways which we would well be prepared to be similar. He has told you so much. And He waits to see what you will do with what He told you.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 11:58
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    You continually take it upon yourself to decide for Jesus, who will enter the Kingdom of God and that is the bottom line. Who is accepted and who is rejected. Holy Spirit is no guarantee, Proclaiming faith is no guarantee.

Jesus said this about who will enter:

.. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    Then shall ...[text shortened]... d ye came unto me.
    (Matthew 25:31-36 KJV)

All others are rejected.

Deal with that.
    That would be you not me, you have said over and over several things about Christians.
    I've pointed to scripture and showed you what God requires, and can back each point I have
    made with out twisting some scripture to mean something other than what it clearly says.

You should also actually read what it is people have written too, you seem to speak more
    about what you think people mean instead of what they actually say.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:04
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    That would be you not me, you have said over and over several things about Christians.
    I've pointed to scripture and showed you what God requires, and can back each point I have
    made with out twisting some scripture to mean something other than what it clearly says.

You should also actually read what it is people have written too, you seem to speak more
    about what you think people mean instead of what they actually say.
    You are sidestepping the question
    Who did Jesus say enter the Kingdom of God?

You cannot answer because you do not believe Jesus.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:31

Those that are born again enter the kingdom of God.

Are you born again?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:45
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Those that are born again enter the kingdom of God.

Are you born again?
    .. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,
    Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom
    prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
    I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
    I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
    Naked, and ye clothed me:
    I was sick, and ye visited me:
    I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
    (Matthew 25:31-36 KJV)

Im tempted to ask you if you do good works of the type listed here but that is not my style. I do not ask neither do I answer personal questions. I respect peoples privacy on the internet.

I discuss the doctrine of Christ. If you have a facebook mentality then go to facebook.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:59
    [i].. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    I was a stranger, and ye took me ...[text shortened]... net.

I discuss the doctrine of Christ. If you have a facebook mentality then go to facebook.
    You claim to be a follower of Jesus, yet you can't say whether or not you are born again even though Jesus said you must be born again.

Sounds more like you're ashamed to be a follower of Jesus.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 13:09

As soon as I get home I will respond. I will give you more than one verse.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 13:47
    You claim to be a follower of Jesus, yet you can't say whether or not you are born again even though Jesus said you must be born again.

Sounds more like you're ashamed to be a follower of Jesus.
    I am one of a mere handful of Christians that promote the doctrine of Christ. You promote the doctrine of the church.
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 14:13
    I am one of a mere handful of Christians that promote the doctrine of Christ. You promote the doctrine of the church.
    But you have said you're not a Christian.

Promoting the "doctrine of the church" is an unfounded accusation being made by you because your doctrine is of the devil.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 14:29
    But you have said you're not a Christian.

Promoting the "doctrine of the church" is an unfounded accusation being made by you because your doctrine is of the devil.
    I am not a church Christian. Churches are associated with greed, excess, worldliness, sexual immorality, child abuse and all forms of evil condoned by church leaders. I have distanced myself from that as Jesus did also with the Pharisees in His time.

If the doctrine of the devil is encouraging others to follow Christ commandments then thank you. I consider that a compliment.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 15:09
    I am not a church Christian. Churches are associated with greed, excess, worldliness, sexual immorality, child abuse and all forms of evil condoned by church leaders. I have distanced myself from that as Jesus did also with the Pharisees in His time.

If the doctrine of the devil is encouraging others to follow Christ commandments then thank you. I consider that a compliment.
    Isaiah 5:20
    Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

That's you Rajk. You accuse the Christians in this forum with trumped up charges fabricated in your twisted mind.

You said the Christians in this forum condemn the commandments of Christ. That is an outright lie.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 15:16
    Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, ...
    In the Matt 7 case you called evil ... good.

Jesus said they were workers of iniquity

You said they did good works [no such thing was in the bible]

You are guilty of that .. calling what is evil, good.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 15:45
    In the Matt 7 case you called evil ... good.

Jesus said they were workers of iniquity

You said they did good works [no such thing was in the bible]

You are guilty of that .. calling what is evil, good.
    You have no idea how confused you are.

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"

Is there something wrong with prophesying in the name of Jesus? Is there something wrong with casting out devils in His name, or doing wonderful works in His name?

No there is not.

So why did Jesus tell them, "depart from me, ye that work iniquity"?

See the context. Look at verse 15. "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

The "many", of verse 22, looked like sheep doing good works, but they are in reality wolves. Workers of iniquity because they did good works under false pretenses, because they were not born again.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 16:29
    You have no idea how confused you are.

[b]"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"

Is there something wrong with prophesying in the name of Jesus? Is there something wrong with casting out devils in His name, or doing wonder ...[text shortened]... of iniquity because they did good works under false pretenses, because they were not born again.[/b]
    Jesus said very clearly why he told them to depart.

THEY WERE EVIL WORKERS.
    THEY DID NO GOOD WORKS
    THEY WERE MIRACLE WORKERS

Quite likely like the type you have in churches now.
    Crooks and deceivers pretending and acting that they are casting out devils.
    Faking that they are healers .. maybe some are in your church

Immediately after Jesus said the wise man follows his commandments
    Chief of these commandments are to do good works
    The foolish man does not listen to Jesus

You are a prime example.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 19:02
    [i].. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    I was a stranger, and ye took me ...[text shortened]... net.

(Matthew 25:31-40 KJV)
    31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Yes, this talks about those who will inherit the kingdom of God. Is this a list of things that
    if everyone does these things, they will automatically inherit the kingdom of God without
    exception?

If you say yes, this is what Jesus said, these will without a doubt inherit the kingdom of
    God without exception! You just created another OSAS group of people, do these things
    and no matter what you will inherit the kingdom of God.

If you say no, yes this is what Jesus said, but there are other verses we also have to look
    at to get a clearer picture. If that is true than we can start with these, but we will not be
    limited to these only since so much more is said about who is in and out of the kingdom of
    God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 English Standard Version (ESV)
    9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:20-22 English Standard Version (ESV)
    20 idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, 21 envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Ephesians 5:5
    For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

Now if you accept these are not going to inherit the Kingdom, we can look at others who
    Jesus had some bad things to talk about, such as those that believed in Him and those
    that didn't. All of those that don't believe in Him are condemn already, they don't even get
    a shot at becoming a child of God. This too isn't all everything required for getting into
    the Kingdom of God, but if you don't at least believe you are already condemn.

John 3
    14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life. 16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

To bottom line these for you, just doing those works isn't enough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree