1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 11:241 edit
    After reading this thread the MYTH that I am a Christian tolerant or lenient towards sin just because I believe in the assurance of eternal redemption and the gift of eternal life will be exploded.

Many of you may know that my position on the assurance of salvation (which some refer to as OSAS) I have defended. Permissive and lenient towards a life of sin has been a repeated charge for this position.

After this thread every reasonable Christian and SOME reasonable others will know that Assurance of Salvation can be incredible and biblical about the SERIOUSNESS of Christ towards the tolerance of sinning.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 11:292 edits
    This might be the second time I touched this subject in under a decade. I am going to let the OP sink in for a while. I will make some preparatory remarks and discussion (to sensible remarks from non trollish & non narcicistic posters).

Then you are i for a biblical demonstration of OSAS PLUS the SERIOSNESS of the need to be sanctified which will leave some of you shocked.

No longer will the charge of leniency towards sin be taken seriously from those who charge me (at least) with the motive to take God's grace for granted.

I intend to explore the extreme end of biblcal warnings to CHRISTIANS who are saved forever ABOUT the propriety of preparation for the next millennial kingdom age.

Christians who share with me so-called OSAS (not my preferred phrase) be prepared for some shocks. What I write here I believe but rarely get into here deeply.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 11:32
    Originally posted by @sonship
    This might be the second time I touched this subject in under a decade. I am going to let the OP sink in for a while. I will make some preparatory remarks and discussion (to sensible remarks).

Then you are i for a biblical demonstration of OSAS PLUS the SERIOSNESS of the need to be sanctified which will leave some of you shocked.

No longer will the c ...[text shortened]... n seriously from those who charge me (at least) with the motive to take God's grace for granted.
    What is Gahenna?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 11:37
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    What is Gahenna?
    Rajk999, your attitude makes it very difficult for me to want to engage you. I can write these things without back and forth with you.This is not for you. This is for those who may have been influenced by you in this accusation.

Not jumping through your whoops.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 11:401 edit
    Rajk999, your attitude makes it very difficult for me to want to engage you. I can write these things without back and forth with you.This is not for you. This is for those who may have been influenced by you in this accusation.

Not jumping through your whoops.
    I will engage all false doctrines [and bad spelling] that appear on this forum .. 😀
    I am a paying member of this site for over 14 years. not a freeloader
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 11:422 edits
    To give credit to some of my sources, I will be leaning heavily on a book which I find persuasive upon closely examining the arguments. That book is a two volume work called The Gospel of God which deals with BOTH Assurance of Salvation and discipline a to Christians in the thousand year kingdom. The messages the comprise the book were given by Watchman Nee.

There will be discussion, I promise, But not endless arguing with the narcissistic manipulators.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 11:453 edits
    To give credit to some of my sources, I will be leaning heavily on a book which I find persuasive upon closely examining the arguments. That book is a two volume work called The Bible - Old Testament and New Testament which deals with BOTH Assurance of Salvation and discipline and punishment to Christians in the thousand year kingdom. The messages the comprise the book were given by Jesus Christ.

There will be discussion, I promise, But not endless arguing with the crooked promoters of false doctrines.

Lets rumble 😀
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 13:11
    To give credit to some of my sources, I will be leaning heavily on a book which I find persuasive upon closely examining the arguments. That book is a two volume work called [b]The Bible - Old Testament and New Testament which deals with BOTH Assurance of Salvation and discipline and punishment to Christians in the thousand year kingdom. The messages th ...[text shortened]... omise, But not endless arguing with the crooked promoters of false doctrines.

Lets rumble 😀[/b]
    Right! Rajk vs the Word of God.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 13:15
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Its Jesus v the church. We have had lots of those discussions. Your church says one thing, Jesus says another
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 21:47
    Its Jesus v the church. We have had lots of those discussions. Your church says one thing, Jesus says another
    No. It's Rajk vs the church.

Jesus is for believers.

Rajk condemns believers.

Jesus saves sinners and builds His church.

Rajk is an accuser of the brothers, so is Satan.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 22:48
    No. It's Rajk vs the church.

Jesus is for believers.

Rajk condemns believers.

Jesus saves sinners and builds His church.

Rajk is an accuser of the brothers, so is Satan.
    Satan tells people not to bother with the commandments of God.
    Satan would never tell people to follow Christ

Let me know if you want some references
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 01:12
    To give credit to some of my sources, I will be leaning heavily on a book which I find persuasive upon closely examining the arguments.
    At least you are finally admitting that the stuff you post is not your original thoughts.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 01:14
    There will be discussion, I promise, But not endless arguing with the narcissistic manipulators.
    This is a discussion forum sonship, if you want to preach then go start a blog somewhere else.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 06:37
    So It's a win/win?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 07:40
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    This is a discussion forum sonship, if you want to preach then go start a blog somewhere else.
    I discuss. If I choose not to with you that does not constitute a blog,

Knowing that there are some definite things I want to lay out to discuss rather than glib chat of the first thing that pop in to my mind neither means I'm blogging.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree