1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 19:12
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    She really gets upset with me doesn’t she; although less so when FMF is here to absorb the worst of her wrath.
    In my opinion, Suzianne seems generally level headed with her posts. Yes, she will unleash on you if she feels it's warranted, but she'll also agree with you if you're on the same page. Meaning, she doesn't yell ALL the time. 🙂

And she has a good sense of humor.

Note: she's one of us now because she's made the troll list of the infamous Duchess.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 19:19
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    (Matthew 25:31-40 KJV)
    31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Th ...[text shortened]... been carried out in God.”

To bottom line these for you, just doing those works isn't enough.
    First of all, it is only Christians who I hear proclaiming that they are saved eternally. The people in Matt 25 had no clue that they were being observed by Christ. They were simply good people going about their daily lives and when they come across someone in need they were compassionate and kindhearted enough [like the Good Samaritan] to help and to give of themselves. There is no OSAS nonsense here.

The rest of your post says the very same thing I always say. Every individual will be judged by their works. Nobody knows except God. Jesus will judge all people, and he is wise enough to decide what good works please him.

One thing is for sure - Faith alone is not enough.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 19:30
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    In my opinion...
    Thank you for it.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 19:40
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Thank you for it.
    You're welcome.

I gather you have a different opinion, but didn't feel the need to elaborate?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 22:121 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    First of all, it is only Christians who I hear proclaiming that they are saved eternally. The people in Matt 25 had no clue that they were being observed by Christ. They were simply good people going about their daily lives and when they come across someone in need they were compassionate and kindhearted enough [like the Good Samaritan] to help and to give ...[text shortened]... ough to decide what good works please him.

The people in Matthew 25:31-46 are living through a particular transition time between two epochs - the church age and the age of the millennial kingdom. They are those who come through the last three and one half years of the great tribulation.

They are not evaluated according to the gospel of grace preached by the church age evangelists. They are evaluated according to 'the eternal gospel" preached supernaturally by an angel in the air. And the message is about God the Creator who made heaven and earth who is about to judge the whole world.

Revelation 14:6-7 gives us the backround of this particular transition time just before Christ descends as the Son of Man in the Holy Land.

"And I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having an eternal gospel to announce to those dwelling on the earth, even to eery nation and tribe and tonguee and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God and give Him glory because the hour of is judgment has come, and worship Him who has made leaven and earth and the sea and the springs of water." (Rev. 14:6,7)

This will not be a gospel announced by human beings as saints in the New Testament church. This "eternal gospel" of God the Creator of the universe will be announced supernaturally from the air during the darkest epoch on earth, the time of the three and one half year great tribulation.

The ones not responding to this "eternal gospel" will be the followers of Antichrist who worship HIM as God being deceived.

The ones who respond to conscience and to the eternal gospel, not realizing they are assisting Christ Himself the God-man, will be sympathetic to the terribly persecuted Christians and elect Jews who are being worn out oppression and severe in refugee status by the widespread government of the Antichrist.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 22:211 edit
    First of all, it is only Christians who I hear proclaiming that they are saved eternally. The people in Matt 25 had no clue that they were being observed by Christ. They were simply good people going about their daily lives and when they come across someone in need they were compassionate and kindhearted enough [like the Good Samaritan] to help and to give ...[text shortened]... ough to decide what good works please him.

We are saved by God's grace due to Jesus Christ through faith. Jesus as we come to Him
    gives us His Spirit, without which YOU DO NOT BELONG TO GOD!

I agree those in Matt were surprised Jesus was honoring the things they did, and why
    would that be? They were not striving to score points, they were walking out their lives
    by loving those around them, no score card, real life people not patting themselves on
    back trying to be better than someone else, puffing themselves up due to the things they
    were doing. What they were doing is just, life.

You don't comprehend my post, I'm not surprised. No one but you is arguing faith alone,
    I sure don't, but you rail against it as if that was the either to your or!
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 22:23

I notice you did not address the questions I asked, do those that do those things get into the
    kingdom of God no matter what else they do?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 22:43
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    I notice you did not address the questions I asked, do those that do those things get into the
    kingdom of God no matter what else they do?
    I did answer. Jesus is the judge of who gets into the Kingdom of God
    Did I not say that?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jun '18 01:30
    Did I not say that?
    That was not the question, I take it you cannot answer it. You are not able to.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jun '18 02:18
    Did I not say that?
    I agree with you, Jesus gives the Holy Spirit to whom He wills, and those He does not give
    the Spirit too, are not His. Jesus warned those that do not believe in Him they are condemn
    already, they don't even have to wait till judgment day this is there natural state.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree