1. Joined
    04 Jul '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 15:55
    My dad shown me the bible when I was young. He reasoned on every single scripture and shown me all the prophecies (past & present). At the start they all seemed unreal. Of course I asked him loads of questions. He gave me an answer to EVERY SINGLE one and proved from the bible, and from life, that God is the Creator and he deserves our praise.

I know there are some of you who may not believe in God and the bible, but It has really helped me.

Whether or not it is true, it certainly makes you smile and really gives you a reason for living.

What do you guys think?????
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 15:58
    Originally posted by Phledos
    My dad shown me the bible when I was young. He reasoned on every single scripture and shown me all the prophecies (past & present). At the start they all seemed unreal. Of course I asked him loads of questions. He gave me an answer to EVERY SINGLE one and proved from the bible, and from life, that God is the Creator and he deserves our praise.

I know ther ...[text shortened]... rtainly makes you smile and really gives you a reason for living.

I think you skipped all the morbid parts and focused on the feel-good stuff.
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:07
    i think its great that u totally love yur dietty. i mean that's u and u've been taught yur whole life by yur dad n all. so that's cool. ev'ry1 has there own ding going on so do u. i'm just gonna say u got guts to stick this up ^.^ not that it's a bad thing at all.
  4. Riding the Atom Bomb
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:12
    Originally posted by Phledos

I know ther ...[text shortened]... rtainly makes you smile and really gives you a reason for living.

what religion are you?
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:13
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I think you skipped all the morbid parts and focused on the feel-good stuff.
    Perhaps he likes people being stoned or sliced to death? You don't know.

P-
  6. Riding the Atom Bomb
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:15
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Perhaps he likes people being stoned or sliced to death? You don't know.

P-
    We all like seeing a bit of action. its in our nature. Who doesnt like seeing viloence in a film, or in real life, watchin a pub fight is exciting. U dont agree?
  7. Joined
    26 Jun '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:15
    Originally posted by dale21
    what religion are you?
    who r u talking 2, dale21? me? or Pheldos? ^.^
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:18
    We all like seeing a bit of action. its in our nature. Who doesnt like seeing viloence in a film, or in real life, watchin a pub fight is exciting. U dont agree?
    No, I really don't. You could ask my wife about that, but you'll just need to take my word for it.

P-
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:192 edits
    Originally posted by Valdorien
    who r u talking 2, dale21? me? or Pheldos? ^.^
    Considering he replied to Phledos... My guess is Phledos.

P-
  10. Joined
    26 Jun '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:24
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Considering he replied to Phledos... My guess is Phledos.

P-
    well thank u phlabibit. i needed that i was so cornfuzled. thanx
  11. Riding the Atom Bomb
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:331 edit
    Sorry, i meant phledos, who has now disappeared. You can tel me yours if you want to Val. 😕
  12. Joined
    26 Jun '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:37
    Sorry, i meant phledos, who has now disappeared. You can tel me yours if you want to Val. 😕
    shaw! it's nice ta meet u to dale21. it doesn't matter what religion i am i just like typing! ^.^ but wouldn't u expect him to be some kind of christain?
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:43
    shaw! it's nice ta meet u to dale21. it doesn't matter what religion i am i just like typing! ^.^ but wouldn't u expect him to be some kind of christain?
    That might be a good guess, but I would figure a Christian to use the term Jesus rather than God....

Just speculation.

P-
  14. Riding the Atom Bomb
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:43
    Based on the very little information i wud say your right. Its quite obvious you like typing!!! You going for every thread?
  15. Joined
    26 Jun '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 16:47
    Based on the very little information i wud say your right. Its quite obvious you like typing!!! You going for every thread?
    sort of but it's borin when u can't type one on one. here u always have to wait! ah the bloody horror of waiting tick tock! if there's a way to type with people one on one would b nice. i just gots to find out how.... oh well hinking over... i am stumpted

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree