The biggest misconception in Christendom

The biggest misconception in Christendom

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
13 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I think it’s hilarious how you set yourself up as the spokesman for this community.
@pb1022 also said:

"Wish we could say the same for you"

Hands up all those who would choose pb1009 as a spokesman for this community in preference to Divegeester...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22
1 edit

@avalanchethecat said
@pb1022 also said:

"Wish we could say the same for you"

Hands up all those who would choose pb1009 as a spokesman for this community in preference to Divegeester...
“We” could simply mean two people, not to this entire community.

And as I recall, that Roman guy initiated a similar popularity poll between dive and tiger.

And tiger outpolled dive in popularity.

But I recall that Roman guy being magnanimous in saying since dive was actually tiger, dive got all the votes.

Comedy gold /s

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
13 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
“We” could simply mean two people, not to this entire community.

And as I recall, that Roman guy initiated a similar popularity poll between dive and tiger.

And tiger outpolled dive in popularity.

But I recall that Roman guy being magnanimous in saying since dive was actually tiger, dive got all the votes.

Comedy gold!
Still appropriating the 'comedy gold!' line that you railed against I see. Oh wait, is this sarcasm again? Maybe you should add /s when you are being sarcastic so we know.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22

@avalanchethecat said
Still appropriating the 'comedy gold!' line that you railed against I see. Oh wait, is this sarcasm again? Maybe you should add /s when you are being sarcastic so we know.
Just did!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
No problem or worries, dive you have something you'd like to see through, go for it.
Something I’d like to see through?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
And my challenge was completely serious.

As was this one:

Produce a single post from that Roman guy trolling you over the death of your mother or making a comment about adults having sex with a child, and I’ll *immediately* stop posting in the forums and leave this website when my current chess games are finished.

Forget about trying to get me banned - I’ll *leave vol ...[text shortened]... integrity, and the three of you (the Trolling Trio) should apologize to me - and to that Roman guy.
Are you the person who previously posted as Romans1009.

Put up, or shut up.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Are you the person who previously posted as Romans1009.

Put up, or shut up.
Produce a single post supporting the Trolling Trio’s lies about that Roman guy.

Put up or shut up.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Produce a single post supporting the Trolling Trio’s lies about that Roman guy.

Put up or shut up.
Your posts are still there Romans1000, but your account was removed due to your trolling and posting of paedophilic filth, so the threads indicate “account removed” and a solitary “R”.

Nevertheless I enjoy being able to to ask you PB1022 if you were Romans1009 and watching you have to back down like the coward you are.

Rock on Skippy 😁

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 22

Gutless, unprincipled, dishonest, cowardly and abusive.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Your posts are still there Romans1000, but your account was removed due to your trolling and posting of paedophilic filth, so the threads indicate “account removed” and a solitary “R”.

Nevertheless I enjoy being able to to ask you PB1022 if you were Romans1009 and watching you have to back down like the coward you are.

Rock on Skippy 😁
Fine. Post a single comment supporting your and the Trolling Trio’s lies that are from a user identified by a solitary “R” and “account removed.”

You can’t do it because no such posts exist or were ever made, and, rather than admit that and apologize to Roman, me and this website for your shameless lying, you’re trying to talk your way out of it like the coward that you are.

Rock on, tiger! 🐯 👍👍

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Gutless, unprincipled, dishonest, cowardly and abusive.
Describing yourself?

You did a good job!

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
13 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Is the popular imagery of the devil, Satan being in change of hell and the burning alive of the billions of people in the fiery lakes…standing there with his horns, pointy tail and pitchfork jabbing at the poor lost souls who the lovely Jesus died for.

But hang on a minute … it isn’t the Devil in charge of hell, it’s a version of Jesus!

[i]”The same shall drink of t ...[text shortened]... wrong you hellers.

Edit: nod to Ghost of a Duke for re-floating my favourite anit-hell scripture.
Funnier still is that Satan was not incorporated into Judaism until the captivity in Babylon . The concept was "borrowed" from Zoroastrianism during captivity . And millions and millions of Christians believe Satan is part of Abrahamic religion . No dirty Devil , no Hell , no kidding .

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 22

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22

@caissad4 said
Funnier still is that Satan was not incorporated into Judaism until the captivity in Babylon . The concept was "borrowed" from Zoroastrianism during captivity . And millions and millions of Christians believe Satan is part of Abrahamic religion . No dirty Devil , no Hell , no kidding .
If I’m not mistaken, Job is the oldest book of the Holy Bible and Satan is mentioned - and a key figure - right in the very first chapter.