The biggest misconception in Christendom

The biggest misconception in Christendom

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Feb 22

The Book of Revelation sounds like the C1st equivalent of QAnon.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

Well, it looks like the only objectors remaining in the thread are the idiot Keven Eleven and the troll Romans1009.

So that’s that, job done.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
But I WILL address why you specifically say, even if you won’t reciprocate. Your points follow by my SPECIFIC replies then:

“You also keep getting bent out of shape that Christ is the one who rules over even Hell and stands in judgment and condemns those outside of Him”

My reply - No I don’t get “bent out of shape at all. What I’ve said is in my OP and every reply t ...[text shortened]... Very nice, but a complete non sequitur in terms of what I posted in reply to you, and indeed my OP.
So long and short, some are confused about Hell.
I agree.
I also think you are one of them, but not for the reasons you list.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
So long and short, some are confused about Hell.
I agree.
I also think you are one of them, but not for the reasons you list.
No not “confused”, passively misled by the church over decades.

I’m not confused at all, I’m looking at revelation and I’m quite clear on what it says and why the church would want to allow the misconception that Satan oversees hell rather than this version of Jesus.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
No not “confused”, passively misled by the church over decades.

I’m not confused at all, I’m looking at revelation and I’m quite clear on what it says and why the church would want to allow the misconception that Satan oversees hell rather than this version of Jesus.
I don't think the church does that; the church (those who know the Lord and the scriptures) knows precisely what it says. Those who appear to know the Lord but neither know Him or the scriptures typically get their theology from TV shows or movies, off-hand conversations, their feelings; they simply don't know but assume they do.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
I don't think the church does that; the church (those who know the Lord and the scriptures) knows precisely what it says. Those who appear to know the Lord but neither know Him or the scriptures typically get their theology from TV shows or movies, off-hand conversations, their feelings; they simply don't know but assume they do.
Well I don’t disagree with what you are saying here but it doesn’t address the point, other than your assertion “I don’t think the church does that”.

Tell you what here’s a challenge for you; tomorrow in church ask three random people, without any prompting who is the spiritual individual in hell overseeing the lost souls being cast into the lake of fire.

See what you get in reply.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Well I don’t disagree with what you are saying here but it doesn’t address the point, other than your assertion “I don’t think the church does that”.

Tell you what here’s a challenge for you; tomorrow in church ask three random people, without any prompting who is the spiritual individual in hell overseeing the lost souls being cast into the lake of fire.

See what you get in reply.
I go to Bible studies and prayers meetings; the doctrine about sin and hell is not an obscure topic among those who take the Word of God and God seriously. Those who don't get their doctrine from the Word get from whatever they think due to their exposure to everything in the world. For doctrinal topics, everything they think about is more than likely will be filled with misconceptions concerning the doctrine, not just Hell.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
I go to Bible studies and prayers meetings; the doctrine about sin and hell is not an obscure topic among those who take the Word of God and God seriously. Those who don't get their doctrine from the Word get from whatever they think due to their exposure to everything in the world. For doctrinal topics, everything they think about is more than likely will be filled with misconceptions concerning the doctrine, not just Hell.
Yes, so you said.

So will you take up my challenge?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Yes, so you said.

No

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Yes, so you said.

I have a challenge for you.

Try to go one week without trashing the Name of Jesus Christ and try to go 12 hours without lying.

And try to go 30 minutes without insulting or trolling someone.

Will you take up my challenge?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
No
I didn’t think so, but thanks for your honesty KellyJay. Seriously.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
I have a challenge for you.

Try to go one week without trashing the Name of Jesus Christ and try to go 12 hours without lying.

And try to go 30 minutes without insulting or trolling someone.

Will you take up my challenge?
Your challenge is a non sequitur and a troll in itself.

Even if it wasn’t, I’m just not interested in taking you seriously until you demonstrate that you can take ownership and responsibility for the posting you did as Romans1009.

If you want to be even remotely accepted here then you need to do this, with genuine sincerity and with a commitment to not do it again. A sincere apology owning what you did will take the wind out of your detractors sails to a large extent.

If you aren’t prepared to do this that’s fine too, but don’t expect to be taken seriously.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Feb 22

@divegeester said
I didn’t think so, but thanks for your honesty KellyJay. Seriously.
No problem or worries, dive you have something you'd like to see through, go for it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22

@divegeester said

Even if it wasn’t, I’m just not interested in taking you seriously until you demonstrate that you can take ownership and responsibility for the posting you did as Romans1009.

If you want to be even remotely accepted here then you need to do this, with genuine sincerity and with a commitment to not do it again ...[text shortened]... tent.

If you aren’t prepared to do this that’s fine too, but don’t expect to be taken seriously.
<<If you want to be even remotely accepted here then you need to do this, with genuine sincerity and with a commitment to not do it again. A sincere apology owning what you did will take the wind out of your detractors sails to a large extent.>>

I think it’s hilarious how you set yourself up as the spokesman for this community.

And you previously told me to say I was that Roman guy to “remove all doubts” and I told you to take those doubts up with Ghosty.

PB doesn’t like all this forum drama!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22

@divegeester said

If you want to be even remotely accepted here then you need to do this, with genuine sincerity and with a commitment to not do it again ...[text shortened]... tent.

And my challenge was completely serious.

As was this one:

Produce a single post from that Roman guy trolling you over the death of your mother or making a comment about adults having sex with a child, and I’ll *immediately* stop posting in the forums and leave this website when my current chess games are finished.

Forget about trying to get me banned - I’ll *leave voluntarily and cease posting in the forums immediately* if you produce one post backing up what you claim

One single, solitary post. Just one.

FMF already has the thread where that Roman guy allegedly trolled you over the death of your mother and you boast of having a “VAULT” of old threads and posts.

Surely you could find one post from the “hundreds and hundreds” of posts FMF claims that Roman guy made about “adults having sex with a child.”

You guys are shameless and pathetic liars with zero integrity, and the three of you (the Trolling Trio) should apologize to me - and to that Roman guy.