1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 08:25
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    What not even a bit of semi-contact sparring? (If not, fare enough)

I knew this chick who wanted to have a bit of a fight the first "date" we had. It was a rather odd situation. She was having fun but a chick getting it on with a guy for fun on a first date is .... unusual.
    It finally ended after she got a bit too rough trying to penetrate my perpet ...[text shortened]... didn't remotely know of even words like "buddhism" or "Quran",etc. and .... other stuff.
    She challenges you on your first date, so you hit here on the cheek then had sex with her then dumped her - and you justified it by reassuring yourself she was a Chrisitan. Nice.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 19:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    She challenges you on your first date, so you hit here on the cheek then had sex with her then dumped her - and you justified it by reassuring yourself she was a Chrisitan. Nice.
    I never dumped any one in my life - friend or girlfriend.

She was getting me pretty good too. I just thought that was weird first date behaviour.

The Christian thing had nothing to do with it - it never came up, I just figured her for filling in the "christian" box on the electoral roll
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 19:52
    Originally posted by divegeester
    One day a man came upon a wounded tiger. He slowly nursed it back to health, fed him until he regained his strength. The man had a growing attachment ,but the tiger just suddenly reared up and attacked the man.
    "Why are you attacking me"? said the man.
    " You knew I was a tiger, right? So what did you expect "

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree