The  Eternal Son of God

The Eternal Son of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jan 19

@divegeester

Deny > "liar" > deny > "liar" > deny > "show me the post" > post shown > "oh crap!" > disappears for a few days without apologising

Exaggeration > wishful thinking > imagination > wishful thinking > self congradulations > imagination

Moves
08 Jan 19
2 edits

@sonship said
@divegeester
Exaggeration > wishful thinking > imagination > wishful thinking > self congradulations > imagination
Do the people on other worlds get to see the eternal suffering on cable?

Would it be on the horror channel or the religion channel?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jan 19
4 edits

@divegeester

Do you deny claiming this:

“They (the lost) will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds”

According to my research of a thread called "The Space Alien Thing" this is what I wrote:

The saved will glorify God with their endless happiness. But the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. They will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds. That punishment is designed to deter others from like guilt is evidenced so often in the Bible.

Could you please point out the words "on other worlds" there.

HINT: "deter other worlds" does not exactly equal "warning to those ON other worlds " .

Do you see why I have to say that you are lying?

Find me the quote where I said "on other worlds" and I will apologize for suspecting that you are attributing words to me that I didn't write.

I am still searching for what you say I wrote. If I find your quote of "on other worlds" as MY WRITING I will owe you some apology.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Jan 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Why the play on semantics? You either meant 'on' other worlds or you didn't.

Are your views really so erratic that you can't recall what you posted?

I want to see what it is I wrote. There is nothing erratic if you consider that of the total amount of subject matter I have expounded here, that matter has been probably less then 1%. ...[text shortened]... ed to space aliens ? Go back through 40 or 50 pages, count and report back to us, you care so much.
If you are consistent in what you believe then you should know immediately if you would have posted about aliens on other worlds.

For example, if someone claimed I had once said that God existed in my refrigerator I wouldn't ask the person to track down the precise words I had used. (Just in case I had said it and forgotten). I would be able to respond categorically that I had never posted such a thing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jan 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Check the post above this.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jan 19
2 edits

Go find the thread "The Space Alien Thing"

I wrote:

The saved will glorify God with their endless happiness. But the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. They will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds. That punishment is designed to deter others from like guilt is evidenced so often in the Bible.

https://www.chessatwork.com/forum/spirituality/the-space-alien-thing.173938

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Jan 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Check the post above this.
Please elaborate on the meaning of "deter other worlds."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jan 19
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I suggest you go read the thread The Space Alien Thing where we talked about this.

I noticed that to sonhouse, on 27 Aug 2017, I wrote:

The controversial paragraph is not a translation of a Bible verse.
It is free English prose, commentary, partly from one writer Robert Govette and partly from me.

Whether that was the first time I informed of that, I am not sure.

Do you now think I am being unfair to Divegeester ?

Read through the link's discussion, Why its only 159 posts.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Jan 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I suggest you go read the thread The Space Alien Thing where we talked about this.

I noticed that to sonhouse, on 27 Aug 2017, I wrote:
The controversial paragraph is not a translation of a Bible verse.
It is free English prose, commentary, partly from one writer Robert Govette and partly from me.

Whether that was the fir ...[text shortened]... I am being unfair to Divegeester ?

Read through the link's discussion, Why its only 159 posts.
When Robert Govett wrote, "...of those who were by nature enemies and aliens in mind through wicked works," did you perhaps erroneously assume the 'aliens' he spoke of were from other worlds?!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jan 19
3 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

When Robert Govett wrote, "...of those who were by nature enemies and aliens in mind through wicked works," did you perhaps erroneously assume the 'aliens' he spoke of were from other worlds?!

I did not think that.

You may be alluding to Colossians 1:21 written by Paul.

English Standard Version
And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds,

King James Bible
And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Even you from the first were aliens and enemies in your minds because of your evil works, and now he has given you peace,

Moves
08 Jan 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

“They (the lost) will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds”

According to my research of a thread called "The Space Alien Thing" this is what I wrote:

[quote] The saved will glorify God with their endless happiness. But the lost will glorify Him with their endless w ...[text shortened]... I wrote. If I find your quote of "on other worlds" as MY WRITING I will owe you some apology.
That wasn’t the original thread of course it was one of the numerous spinoffs.

But what....what are you on about “deter” not meaning “warning” ??

Who cares about dumbass semantics like that when you are spouting volumes of cosmic bollox about your horrendous torture ideology.

Good grief sonship

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jan 19

@divegeester

So you admit that you put in quotes "on other worlds" and you cannot locate me saying that ?

Yes, until you locate the quotation I deny it. (You placed it in QUOTATION marks). That was misrepresentative of the facts, unless you can locate the quotation from me. It is not honest. If it were not something you bring up so many times, I might give you the benefit of a doubt of making a mistake.

I admit writing this:

F

Moves
09 Jan 19

@sonship said
Yes, until you locate the quotation I deny it. (You placed it in QUOTATION marks). That was misrepresentative of the facts, unless you can locate the quotation from me. It is not honest.
It's a bit rich, to put it mildly, for you ~ of all people ~ to complain about this. You have falsely attributed 'quotes' to me, complete with quotation marks, literally dozens and dozens of times.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 19
2 edits

@FMF

It's a bit rich, to put it mildly, for you ~ of all people ~ to complain about this. You have falsely attributed 'quotes' to me, complete with quotation marks, literally dozens and dozens of times.

I admit that I paraphrase you.

But I would not do so and ask you if did or did not write " thus and such " .

And like me you'd probably reply that you did NOT, as I have.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 19
1 edit

written to Divegeester 19 of July 2017 in thread A Few Questions to Dive

1.) Again -

Divegeester, Did I (sonship, jaywill) at ANY time on this Forum insist that I know of alien life on other planets either in the past or now or in the future ?

Is this something that claimed for certainty ? ... intelligent lives on other planets exist or will exist ?

In conjunction - Did I state that the Bible teaches this definitely ?

In his reply he claims I wrote this.

"The lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds"

Anyone who wants to help me look for my writing of that is welcomed.
If I find it I will not conceal it.