1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 01:583 edits
    I replied:

1.) Place the QUOTATION below. You found it and did it before. Do it now.

2.) ANSWER my question #1.

Did I at ANY time say that I teach that I KNEW from the Bible that living beings are or were or will be on other planets ?

YES ,I did and HERE it is in quotes ?
    Or
    No I did not. ?

https://www.chessatwork.com/forum/spirituality/a-few-questions-to-dive.173506
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 02:092 edits
    Looking on Divegeester then wrote this:

Your 5th paragraph, 22nd Oct 2014

"But the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. They will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds."

I shall await your predictable exit and wobbly return with you usual accompanied avoidance.

25 Jul '17 19:58
    https://www.chessatwork.com/forum/spirituality/a-few-questions-to-dive.173506/page-4

But he even back then claimed I wrote "on other worlds"

"The lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds"
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 02:15
    @sonship said
    I admit that I paraphrase you.
    No. You fabricate points of view and comments that are not mine ~ invariably very different from the views I am expressing ~ you put them in quotation marks, and you attribute them to me. You make stuff up about what I have said. And you put it in quotation marks.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 02:161 edit
    I think this was the entire original paragraph with my bolding.

God's design after life is past, is to destroy the uncorrected.
    Corrective dealings have not done them any good. ...

Warning has failed. God will show that He loves righteousness and hates iniquity. If there are laws and threats attached warning of the breaking of those laws, those consequences cannot be a paper posturing. They must be executed. He must be a Righteous Governor.

He will not prove to be a careless faker.
    He will prove to mean what He has patiently warned of with mercy and tolerance. Now the uncorrected sinner has been hardened by God's longsuffering. The character of God as Creator and King will fall upon him since His character as Savior has been rejected.

The saved will glorify God with their endless happiness. But the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. They will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds. That punishment is designed to deter others from like guilt is evidenced so often in the Bible.

I have been unsuccessful in finding the paragraph which sourced this from Govette. I need more time. Some of this comes directly out of Eternal Suffering of the Wicked and Hades by R. Govette.

That has been acknowledged by me before.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 02:17
    @sonship said
    Yes, until you locate the quotation I deny it. (You placed it in QUOTATION marks). That was misrepresentative of the facts, unless you can locate the quotation from me. It is not honest.
    Is it "not honest" when you do it?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 02:18
    @sonship said
    I have been unsuccessful in finding the paragraph which sourced this from Govette. I need more time.
    You passed it off as your own. Only later did you reveal that you'd plagiarized it.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 02:202 edits
    @sonship said
    I admit that I paraphrase you.
    I am not talking about when you "paraphrase" me. I am talking about when you supposedly 'quote' me. It's happened countless times stretching back years. I mean, when you falsely attribute words - in quotation marks - to me (and analyze/attack them a.k.a. straw man argument) is it dishonesty on your part?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 02:352 edits
    Do you deny claiming this:

“They (the lost) will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds”

Yes.

That is not what I wrote. Now you know what I wrote.

And you have two threads at least to go over again the arguing we did over what I wrote if you wish.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 02:41
    @sonship said
    Go find the thread "The Space Alien Thing"
    Why not go all the way back to the thread where you initially plagiarized the Italian's writing. Why are you only going back to one of the later threads where you were dissembling?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 12:201 edit
    @sonship said
    Do you deny claiming this:

“They (the lost) will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds”

Yes.

That is not what I wrote. Now you know what I wrote.

And you have two threads at least to go over again the arguing we did over what I wrote if you wish.
    Ok this is the version... deny it still?

“They (the lost) will be hung in chains of punishment to deter those on other worlds”

The key here is that you claim there are aliens on other planets who can observe the eternal suffering.

It's hilarious.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 13:44
    @sonship said

I have been unsuccessful in finding the paragraph which sourced this from Govette. I need more time. Some of this comes directly out of Eternal Suffering of the Wicked and Hades by R. Govette.

That has been acknowledged by me before.
    Perhaps if you used the correct spelling of Govett in your search?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 13:53
    @sonship said
    Looking on Divegeester then wrote this:

Your 5th paragraph, 22nd Oct 2014

"But the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. They will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds."

I shall await your predictable exit and wobbly return with you usual accompanied avoidance.

25 Jul '17 19:58
    https://www.ch ...[text shortened]... uote] "The lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds" [/quote]
    You did write other worlds.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 13:57
    “The lost will glorify him (Jesus) in their endless woe.”
    Sonship.

You also claimed that the knowledge of eternal suffering helped you to forgive those who mistreat you.

Your belief structure is horrendous sonship: a torturing god, aliens observing it, and the torture glorifying your twisted version of Jesus.

My Jesus is the Lord who saves, who’s mercy endures forever, who is king of kings.

Big difference.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 15:466 edits
    @divegeester

You did write other worlds.

That's right. The New Testament speaks of "this world and that which is to come" (Eph. 1:21) .

So I am perfectly justified biblically to speak of "other worlds".

Less then a 10th of 1% of my posting has been spent on me developing this passing statement. YOU need to exploit it to give the false impression that it is a major tenet of my Christian faith.

Which exploitation I count as sensationalism and dishonest.
    You've tried again and again to create a scandal.

"Deter other worlds" does not have to mean non-human space aliens "on" other planets watching something. It seems this was first written by me in 2014. Here it is some four years latter and you still use it to drum up scandal rather than properly refute many other things I wrote since then.

"Strange beliefs" you keep reminding. It is kind of sad to see someone so obsessed with living in the past.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 16:193 edits
    @divegeester

Your belief structure is horrendous sonship: a torturing god, aliens observing it, and the torture glorifying your twisted version of Jesus.

My Jesus is the Lord who saves, who’s mercy endures forever, who is king of kings.

Big difference.

You omit to indicate that in the same paragraph I said the saved will glorify Him with their endless happiness.

There is your mercy which is everlasting. The others have REJECTED it and most likely unto eternity spew out their hatred FOR it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree