1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 03:08
    Originally posted by apathist
    In the past 30 years, half of earth's coral reefs have died. So I predict: no more healthy coral.
    People have been finding actual lumps of coal along the beach in places like Mackay (mid Queensland coast of Australia).
    Much coral bleaching has been firmly documented and despite this the coal companies claim there is no real evidence that bleaching occurs because of coal 'residue'.
    Like I said before- the fish must be spewin'. They gotta live in that crap.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 03:11
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yes more people brings more problems usually. But with issues like food, this planet could produce so much more but money and wicked governments has kept so many areas from thriving as they could with food production.
    Agreed.
    and yet the fact that more people bring more problems should not necessarily be the case. More people could put more pressure on governments to do the right thing.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 03:19
    Originally posted by whodey
    Liberals will finally get their utopia.

A One world order will take over the globe. World hunger will end, all want and worry will disappear, and the lion will lay down with the lamb. 😵
    You just don't get that this is beyond politics.
    And if you don't get that by now, you will never get it ,I presume.

Kinda feel sorry for you :'(
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 03:19
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Agreed.
    and yet the fact that more people bring more problems should not necessarily be the case. More people could put more pressure on governments to do the right thing.
    It would be nice though if pressure didn't have to be used on the governments to do the right things. They should just do them....
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 03:21
    People have been finding actual lumps of coal along the beach in places like Mackay (mid Queensland coast of Australia).
    Much coral bleaching has been firmly documented and despite this the coal companies claim there is no real evidence that bleaching occurs because of coal 'residue'.
    Like I said before- the fish must be spewin'. They gotta live in that crap.
    That's right your from "down under". Cool. I grew up on the Gulf of Mexico and even back then oil clumps were always on the beaches from drilling. I know it's worse now.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 03:22
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    A lot of those alive today will not be then.
    Christianity- a beacon of positivity as usual.

It's either "the liberals will get their way" , or" you'll all be wiped out" .

how rosy and loving 😛

I'm staying realistic with a positive outlook- can't see how you can legitemize any other way to think (especially if you believe in a loving god)
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 03:24
    It would be nice though if pressure didn't have to be used on the governments to do the right things. They should just do them....
    Yeah... so would 'money trees' .
    It's just not going to happen. Eggs will need to be broken to make this omelette of a unified positive future...
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 03:27
    That's right your from "down under". Cool. I grew up on the Gulf of Mexico and even back then oil clumps were always on the beaches from drilling. I know it's worse now.
    When you get a whole continent to only 24million people , it's pretty nasty.
    I truly like the pics on the Watchtower mags. Animals and peoples of all colours living side by side with beautiful trees and mountains in the background. But the reality of getting there (without supernatural intervention) is a tough road.
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 06:13
    The machines will have taken over, after deciding Homo Sapiens are unfit to rule the planet any longer. There will be only a few humans that the machines keep around for Scientific study. The rest will have been annihilated.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 07:101 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I think the world will become more and more secular. In the UK we have seen a massive shift towards secularism since the early sixties. A seismic shift.
    But on the other hand a report I heard only this week said that religious people reproduce more than atheists, so atheism was likely to die out.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 07:12
    I can't say for sure myself but I'm wanting to move away from the Oregon/Washington coast area as the soon to happen forecast is for this fault line just off the coast to slip. It's about 50 miles out and could generate a 9.2 as has happened in the past and it is overdue. I'm in Vancouver up the Columbia about 60 miles. But the infrastructure will be hea ...[text shortened]... umbia. They say that almost everything west of the interstate I5 will be be changed drastically.
    How will you know when to move?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 07:14
    Yes if the oceans die it's bad news for all of us. Each ocean has areas that are already void of life and that's scary.
    What sad, misthanthropic existence you have. Earnestly seeking incidents of doom to shore up your faith in the hope of Watchtower apocolypse.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 07:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    As a matter of interest, where do you get your information about developmental issues and news?
    He's not going to answer you, Raj, or myself as we are on ignore for being detractors.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 10:44
    Christianity- a beacon of positivity as usual.

It's either "the liberals will get their way" , or" you'll all be wiped out" .

how rosy and loving 😛

I'm staying realistic with a positive outlook- can't see how you can legitemize any other way to think (especially if you believe in a loving god)
    I'm sorry you disagree with me? Our days our numbered, we should watch how we live.
    Death is not the end, if it were eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow you die.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 11:17
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I'm sorry you disagree with me? Our days our numbered, we should watch how we live.
    Death is not the end, if it were eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow you die.
    Watch out that you don't get trapped fatally under a landslide of bumper stickers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree