1. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    06 Feb '13 18:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not saying that some people will not repent, but as you should know this is going to require a large scale repentence and I just can not envision such a thing happening; but I do not claim to be a prophet of God either. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Ok, fair enough... God does work in mysterious ways though. 😉
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 15:54
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    Just out of curiosity, do you feel the message is for the US today?
    If not today, then when?

Of course it's for the US today.
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 16:01
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If not today, then when?

Of course it's for the US today.
    It is one of those things where US is not mentioned (mainly it was not around back then), but the message is more general I think. Prophecy is a funny thing, sometimes misinterpreted, but seems to be some incredible parallels to the US. Did you read the book yet?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 16:08
    It is one of those things where US is not mentioned (mainly it was not around back then), but the message is more general I think. Prophecy is a funny thing, sometimes misinterpreted, but seems to be some incredible parallels to the US. Did you read the book yet?
    I'm only about 3 or 4 chapters in, it seems to start rather slowly. Been reading it at work on my Kindle, I usually only get 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch, so I can't sit and read half the book like I normally would. As I get into it, I'll probably just sit and finish it at home. It would be easier if I didn't have to slog through his narrative style. I wish he'd just spit out his theory, instead of telling a story about it.

I understand the man's hypothesis, though. The parallels are between modern day US and Biblical Israel. The things he mentions in the book as happening to Israel DID happen to Israel. He also claims the same thing is now happening to the US.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 18:15
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm only about 3 or 4 chapters in, it seems to start rather slowly. Been reading it at work on my Kindle, I usually only get 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch, so I can't sit and read half the book like I normally would. As I get into it, I'll probably just sit and finish it at home. It would be easier if I didn't have to slog through his narrative ...[text shortened]... to Israel DID happen to Israel. He also claims the same thing is now happening to the US.
    I remember hearing of a belief that the blessing given by Jacob (Israel) on the two sons of Joseph was prophetically fulfilled through the nations of the United States of America and Great Britian (or the United Kingdom).
  6. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 18:18
    I remember hearing of a belief that the blessing given by Jacob (Israel) on the two sons of Joseph was prophetically fulfilled through the nations of the United States of America and Great Britian (or the United Kingdom).
    RJ, could you elaborate further on this, I am interested in it. Thanks
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 20:01
    RJ, could you elaborate further on this, I am interested in it. Thanks
    I can't remember it all, but then it occurred to me that you can find almost anything through google and I came upon this that explains the basic idea:

http://ezekielwatchman.org/birthright_withheld_2520_years.html
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 20:08
    I can't remember it all, but then it occurred to me that you can find almost anything through google and I came upon this that explains the basic idea:

http://ezekielwatchman.org/birthright_withheld_2520_years.html
    ok, thanks I will check it out.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 20:56
    ok, thanks I will check it out.
    This link goes into more detail if you are still interested:

http://www.tomorrowsworld.org/node/290

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree