1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 16:302 edits
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    http://www.freewebs.com/palmettoumoja/John%20R.%20Diggs's%20lies.pdf

Another perspective on Dr Giggs.

Interestingly, though Dr Giggs acknowledges that all the practises are not exclusive to gay men, he just states they are more common among gay people.

So, if I discovered that a greater proportion of the world's black population practised unsa I suspect he might be the first to jump up and down about my distorted and prejudiced view.
    ah yes, and here we have the first instance of an attempted correlation between race and sexual preference. It has long been known that the civil rights movements of the nineteen fifties has been hijacked by the advocates of civil rights for gays, on the premise that race being immutable is likewise akin to sexuality also considered immutable, which of course is a nonsense, for its nothing of the sort.
  2. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 16:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    So why does this doctor focus on the homosexual angle, rather than the specific practices?

Perhaps because his study was dealing with homosexual sexual practices, yah think? Now i have cut you quite a bit of slack on these forums Lord Vader, but when you attempt to state that because a doctor of medicine attempts to define certain practices which ...[text shortened]... references to the populace in general even though this does not encompass his field of enquiry.
    He suggests that 22% of gay men practise fisting.

Do you think this is true?

If yes, you are simply wrong.

If no, why do you take any notice of a man that supports his work with such bogus statistics.
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 16:431 edit
    ah yes, and here we have the first instance of an attempted correlation between race and sexual preference. It has long been known that the civil rights movements of the nineteen fifties has been hijacked by the advocates of civil rights for gays, on the premise that race being immutable is likewise akin to sexuality also considered immutable, which of course is a nonsense, for its nothing of the sort.
    Sorry, I can't understand any of this.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 16:46
    Finally, page 2. Time for the Nazis.

Once, some years ago, I was in an exclusive club in New York. You know the kind of place, no markings on the door, invitation only and the door would only open if you texted the words "Cthulhu Rises" to a number embossed into a plain white card.

Anyway, the door led to stairs, which led to a very bunkeresque bar. Cement, steel, mirrors and neon were the prevalent themes. A small raised stage, carved to resemble an ancient temple Dias held two young ladies dressed, loosely, as Nazis. I spent the evening drinking excellent scotch and watching them do unspeakable homosexual acts to each other through a haze if neon tinted cigar smoke. It was glorious and disturbing all at the same time.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 16:47
    That's because you are willfully and persistently stupid.
  6. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 16:52
    Robbie, I have found your picture on the net!

http://img3.etsystatic.com/005/1/5793675/il_fullxfull.401676307_8jvr.jpg
  7. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 16:53
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    That's because you are willfully and persistently stupid.
    Calm down, dear.
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 16:56
    Calm down, dear.
    Sorry, rabies. You know how it is.
  9. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 17:07
    Sorry, rabies. You know how it is.
    Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 17:191 edit
    He suggests that 22% of gay men practise fisting.

Do you think this is true?

If yes, you are simply wrong.

If no, why do you take any notice of a man that supports his work with such bogus statistics.
    I have no way of knowing, whether its true or not, he does provide references for many of his claims, I would be surprised if he simply made it up.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 17:20
    ok, its not that important anyway.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 17:21
    Finally, page 2. Time for the Nazis.

Once, some years ago, I was in an exclusive club in New York. You know the kind of place, no markings on the door, invitation only and the door would only open if you texted the words "Cthulhu Rises" to a number embossed into a plain white card.

Anyway, the door led to stairs, which led to a very bunkeresqu ...[text shortened]... hrough a haze if neon tinted cigar smoke. It was glorious and disturbing all at the same time.
    was that necessary?
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 17:29
    was that necessary?
    Absolutely.

Some of my best material.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 17:33
    Absolutely.

Some of my best material.
    LOL, i see, how inspiring for the up and coming sadomasochist voyeur among us!
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 17:351 edit
    LOL, i see, how inspiring for the up and coming sadomasochist voyeur among us!
    It's an excellent opening to a Lovcraftian story. I should thank you for inspiring me with your homosexuals and Nazis. Brilliant really!

Plus, it has cocked up this thread quite nicely. I am justifiably proud.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree