1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dont worry it has taken me ages to try to verify a single reference and its still unclear, i cannot be bothered with that.
    I was talking about the whisky thing. Nof***ingbody who even imagines drinking whisky with lemonade is worth talking to.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:31
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I was talking about the whisky thing. Nof***ingbody who even imagines drinking whisky with lemonade is worth talking to.
    I know some wussies that do, they are not gay.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:51
    I dont have anything from the BMA or the NHS sorry, my sources are American. Its against my wishes to risk offending you needlessly, so i shall refrain unless i can verify the sources, which may take some time because they are fairly extensive.
    well done robbie, verifying your sources!! this is a big step for you. keep it up. next week we can tackle critical thinking.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:56
    I know some wussies that do, they are not gay.
    The only thing worse is people who pollute it with coke. They should be shot. In the balls.
  5. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 22:071 edit
    I dont have anything from the BMA or the NHS sorry, my sources are American. Its against my wishes to risk offending you needlessly, so i shall refrain unless i can verify the sources, which may take some time because they are fairly extensive.
    Just a quick tip. If the source has the word 'Family' in its title, you may need to look a bit further.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 22:10
    as i have stated there are degrees of heinous behaviour, that is why one who steals a lollipop from a convenience store does not get as heavy a sentence as one who commits murder although both actions are unlawful. To state that because Dr. Diggs accepts that both homosexuality and paedophilia are heinous acts, is not to say that he cannot distingui ...[text shortened]... intolerance towards homosexuals and I resent the assertion that he is a homophobe on that basis.
    You may be right about his use of this slippery slope argument. But playing the "pedophilia card" is a commonly tactic of homophobes. If Diggs is not a homophobe, he is either making a mistake to make use of it, or is using it with some intention he thinks warrants it, such as to appeal to homophobes. Which would make his situation an example of "strange bedfellows" as we Americans say without irony.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 22:33
    http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 23:33
    Originally posted by JS357
    You may be right about his use of this slippery slope argument. But playing the "pedophilia card" is a commonly tactic of homophobes. If Diggs is not a homophobe, he is either making a mistake to make use of it, or is using it with some intention he thinks warrants it, such as to appeal to homophobes. Which would make his situation an example of "strange bedfellows" as we Americans say without irony.
    Well, "pedophilia" is a medical term and since he is a medical doctor, perhaps that is why he uses that term and maybe he is not playing cards at all. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree