The Health Risks of Gay Sex

The Health Risks of Gay Sex

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ro

Moves
09 Feb 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
i can concur with rankoutsider having had many gay friends over the years and having lots of frank conversations, fisting is extremely rare (as it is with hetrosexuals as well). anal sex was much more popular, id say the majority had done it at some point, but hardly any did it regularly (roughly the same for my straight friends). oral sex seemed to be ...[text shortened]... ere, sex and sexuality comes in many flavors. your attempts to pigeon hole people is ridiculous.
My circle of gay friends is much narrower, but that analysis is almost exactly the same as my experience.

I would also say that, given the number of thumbs up I have had during this thread, my views on fisting should be given more credence.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

i can concur with rankoutsider having had many gay friends over the years and having lots of frank conversations, fisting is extremely rare (as it is with hetrosexuals as well). anal sex was much more popular, id say the majority had done it at some point, but hardly any did it regularly (roughly the same for my straight friends). oral sex seemed to be ...[text shortened]... ere, sex and sexuality comes in many flavors. your attempts to pigeon hole people is ridiculous.
personal experience, sadly cannot be corroborated.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

Originally posted by Rank outsider
My circle of gay friends is much narrower, but that analysis is almost exactly the same as my experience.

I would also say that, given the number of thumbs up I have had during this thread, my views on fisting should be given more credence.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
haha,

Anal penetration(penetration of the anus by hand,
arm, or foreign objects) In 1983, well over a third of homosexuals
admitted to participating in "fisting"...that is, the insertion
of hands or arms through the anus. Anal penetration by large objects
(including bottles,cucumbers, carrots, light bulbs, dildos, and other
such toys) greatly increases tearing, bruising, and the risk of
infection. It also debilitates the sphincter muscles which
control the anus and bowel movements. According to one medical study
"accurate diagnosis of free perforation in rectal trauma is
important [for in] the homosexual community, fist fornication is
becoming increasingly common."

http://www.qrd.org/qrd/religion/anti/cameron/homosexual.sexual.practices.txt

we are now up to 33 percent, do i hear 35, ?

Ro

Moves
09 Feb 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
personal experience, sadly cannot be corroborated.
We just corroborated each other's statements.

Or we're you saying you couldn't corroborate them?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Feb 13

Interestingly, there are a lot of studies attesting to the harmful effects of loneliness. I am unable to ascertain whether the harmful effects of homosexual behaviour outweigh those of loneliness which could, I imagine, occur consequent to avoiding same sex relationships were one driven in this way. Certainly it appears that depression and suicidal behaviour is more commonly linked to loneliness than it is to homosexual relationships. Very often depression and suicidal behaviour follows denial of one's homosexuality. It just might be, RC, that your crusading against homosexuality could cause more and more serious harm than that homosexuality itself. Food for thought...

Moves
09 Feb 13

yes he has an agenda, that of a medical practitioner, your assertions to the contrary amount to naught but an attack on his character and are irrelevant. He has at his disposal what he has, lets see if you can find any other data, more representative. Here are some even more damning statistics,

Homosexual Activities in %

US16 US13 US U ...[text shortened]... 24/

http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/medical-consequences-of-what-homosexuals-do/
have you looked through that site!!!! its a pure anti-homosexual propaganda machine. we can hardly trust a site that comes up with stats like-

18% of homosexual parents have sex with their children.

you should be ashamed of yourself for promoting sites like that. its making you look more and more homophobic. you are willing to accept anything from anywhere as long as it backs up your beliefs.

Ro

Moves
09 Feb 13

haha,

Anal penetration(penetration of the anus by hand,
arm, or foreign objects) In 1983, well over a third of homosexuals
admitted to participating in "fisting"...that is, the insertion
of hands or arms through the anus. Anal penetration by large objects
(including bottles,cucumbers, carrots, light bulbs, dildos, and other
such toys) grea ...[text shortened]... anti/cameron/homosexual.sexual.practices.txt

we are now up to 33 percent, do i hear 35, ?
Have you been drinking?

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

We just corroborated each other's statements.

Or we're you saying you couldn't corroborate them?
so you did, how scientific.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13
1 edit

Have you been drinking?
nope, i am perfectly sober, i have been spending the last half hour trying to find some more up to date data, some were so outlandish that even i could not cite them. i got as high as 47 percent, by someone in the Texas observer.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Interestingly, there are a lot of studies attesting to the harmful effects of loneliness. I am unable to ascertain whether the harmful effects of homosexual behaviour outweigh those of loneliness which could, I imagine, occur consequent to avoiding same sex relationships were one driven in this way. Certainly it appears that depression and suicidal b ...[text shortened]... ity could cause more and more serious harm than that homosexuality itself. Food for thought...
on the contrary, it is a kindness to point out that something is harmful and should be avoided, yes loneliness is a terrible thing, never the less.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

have you looked through that site!!!! its a pure anti-homosexual propaganda machine. we can hardly trust a site that comes up with stats like-

18% of homosexual parents have sex with their children.

you should be ashamed of yourself for promoting sites like that. its making you look more and more homophobic. you are willing to accept anything from anywhere as long as it backs up your beliefs.
dont hate the player, hate the game, i did not make up those statistics.

Ro

Moves
09 Feb 13

nope, i am perfectly sober, i have been spending the last half hour trying to find some more up to date data, some were so outlandish that even i could not cite them. i got as high as 47 percent, by someone in the Texas observer.
So you recognise that a lot of people are simply making this up.

Do you think 18% of homosexual parents have sex with their children?

Ro

Moves
09 Feb 13
1 edit

dont hate the player, hate the game, i did not make up those statistics.
No, someone else did.

But you cited the source to support your argument.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

So you recognise that a lot of people are simply making this up.

Do you think 18% of homosexual parents have sex with their children?
making it up? i dont know how the get their statistics, do you? I have no idea what the percentage might be, do you?

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13
1 edit

No, someone else did.

But you cited the source to support your argument.
nope, its not my argument, I have originated nothing. The statistic as disputed by you.