The Lake Of Fire

The Lake Of Fire

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
Look who is talking about truth. FMF spent over a dozen pages of this thread trying to get you to answer a simple question and you refused to answer clearly. Instead you waffled around and without giving a clear answer.

He askid : How are Christians punished for their sins?

Your answer was basically, that Christ died for my sins so I would not be punis ...[text shortened]... 4-6 KJV)[/i]

[b]The Bible has the truth KJ .. unfortunately your doctrine is far from it.
[/b]
So you have no sin in your life since you came to God. You have never one
time sinned? Just as important, if you sin, you are doomed, Hell awaits you
because you sinned?
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 14

Originally posted by Pudgenik
Why are you being sarcastic? It is simple what brings us together. It is love. What brings a child and dad together, the same. The dad's love is forever, unending. The dad's forgiveness is always there. Yet when the child acts out, the child still needs to seek forgiveness. Every time. It is written "How often should I forgive a brother who sins against me? ...[text shortened]... ve no worries about sinning, if anything you did would not hurt your chance of gaining paradise.
I'm asking serious questions, nothing sarcastic about this at all. I know
what I believe, I'm asking what he believes since I guess we do not agree
according to him.
Kelly

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
So you have no sin in your life since you came to God. You have never one
time sinned? Just as important, if you sin, you are doomed, Hell awaits you
because you sinned?
Kelly
The Bible says no such thing and neither did I. So that must be your nonsense conclusion.

So according to you its either you are forgiven for ALL your sins or NONE. The Bible did not say that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Apr 14

Originally posted by sonship
Many months ago, I did a thread on [b] Five Kinds of Forgiveness in the New Testament. I think that may have been the title. This was probably either last year or the year before.

For those perplexed about how God deals with the sins of a Christian after being eternally redeemed, you may find some help in finding that thread and reading it.

Others may be helped by reading a more recent thread on "The Judgment Seat of Christ".[/b]
I would be very surprised if Five people came forward and said that they read your posts in 'Five Kinds of Forgiveness'.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 14

The Bible says no such thing and neither did I. So that must be your nonsense conclusion.

So according to you its either you are forgiven for ALL your sins or NONE. The Bible did not say that.
Well enlighten me, how does it work? Share please!
I'm trying to understand how you view what the scripture says, what do
people do with sin in their lives....they know they are going to Hell? If
you go to God, then you call someone a fool your in danger of Hell, if you
look lustfully at someone, is your lust going to drive you to Hell? So what
is the process? How does it work, how does God save anyone who can
with a thought can lust, or with any type of brain fart action be sin!
Explain it to me, use scripture please, but spell it out!

I've been saying if I sin I have to go to God for forgiveness, so where do
I error when it comes to scripture? Am I to understand that if I sin I've
just got entangled and I've lost out?
Kelly

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Apr 14
1 edit

Well enlighten me, how does it work? Share please!
I'm trying to understand how you view what the scripture says, what do
people do with sin in their lives....they know they are going to Hell? If
you go to God, then you call someone a fool your in danger of Hell, if you
look lustfully at someone, is your lust going to drive you to Hell? So what
is the ...[text shortened]... o scripture? Am I to understand that if I sin I've
just got entangled and I've lost out?
Kelly
I did answer that. Page 29, a couple hours ago.

By the way is lust the only sin you can think about?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 14

I did answer that. Page 29, a couple hours ago.

By the way is lust the only sin you can think about?
No lust isn't the only sin I can think about, but it is one of the big ones.
I have NEVER said that you are free to sin as you will and God will forgive
you! Never one time, I have said that God is our only hope, Jesus' blood
is it for the forgiveness of sins. You have taken things I have said and twisted
them into things that are NOT true.

I also NEVER said that everyone who says Lord, Lord will be saved and all
you have to do is say God I'm sorry, and you'll be forgiven. Some people
go to God with the intent to do as they will and mouth some magic words
and they will be forgiven. That has NEVER been my position on sin, and
you continue to accuse me of saying that garbage.

So tell me, those that belong to Jesus, will they in the end have their sins
covered by His blood. I maintain that is true, and I'm NOT telling you who
is and who does NOT belong to Him, He is the sole Judge of that.
Kelly

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Apr 14

No lust isn't the only sin I can think about, but it is one of the big ones.
I have NEVER said that you are free to sin as you will and God will forgive
you! Never one time, I have said that God is our only hope, Jesus' blood
is it for the forgiveness of sins. You have taken things I have said and twisted
them into things that are NOT true.

I also NE ...[text shortened]... I'm NOT telling you who
is and who does NOT belong to Him, He is the sole Judge of that.
Kelly
If you stop talking about yourself and your sin, you just might get what Im saying. Speaking generally |:

- there are some Christians who sin and their sins are forgiven or will be forgiven.
- there are some Christians whose sins are so grevious and continuous that God will not forgive them and they will perish.

That is what the Bible says. The Bible says nothing about once saved always saved or about Christ dying for all your sins past present and future or that all your sins are covered etc.

Im speaking generally and not necessarily about what YOU said. This is the general doctrines which are preached by sonship and others around here and you often side with them. In this case you seem to be parting company with them.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 14

If you stop talking about yourself and your sin, you just might get what Im saying. Speaking generally |:

- there are some Christians who sin and their sins are forgiven or will be forgiven.
- there are some Christians whose sins are so grevious and continuous that God will not forgive them and they will perish.

That is what the Bible says. The Bible ...[text shortened]... around here and you often side with them. In this case you seem to be parting company with them.
When you jump into my conversations and tell me what I'm saying goes
against scripture we will have a discussion. I don't promote a life style of
sin, never have yet you made the claims I did. I suggest you stop looking
for splinters and deal with your own logs!
Kelly

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Apr 14

When you jump into my conversations and tell me what I'm saying goes
against scripture we will have a discussion. I don't promote a life style of
sin, never have yet you made the claims I did. I suggest you stop looking
for splinters and deal with your own logs!
Kelly
How many times do I have to say this is not about you?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
20 Apr 14

I'm asking serious questions, Kelly
In the "Lake of Fire" what do you recommend?
Backstroke?
or crawl?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Apr 14

Are you saying to discuss the bible one needs to ask and answer personal questions?
No. I'm saying that if one has resurrection life it just naturally comes out of one's mouth.

It has nothing to do with personal questions. A personal question might look more like asking how much money you have, or, have you beaten your wife lately?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
No. I'm saying that if one has resurrection life it just naturally comes out of one's mouth.

It has nothing to do with personal questions. A personal question might look more like asking how much money you have, or, have you beaten your wife lately?
Well here is a personal statement. I stick around here for two reasons. First to play chess. I have between 50 and 100 games running at any one time, which is usually far more than most who post on the forums. Second I like to chat about the Bible and discuss mostly doctrine and the teachings of Christ. Hence I stay away from discussions with atheists and similar fringe discussions. I am not here to convert anyone or to witness to anyone. If anyone is going to be converted God will bring them to the right place and time for it to happen.

Although I am a Christian, I see no need to go annoying the public with a constant barrage of lectures and warnings about how to get eternal life or going to hell etc etc. My lifestyle and conduct is enough for my friends and neighbours to see what I believe in.

I always discuss topics using general terms and never ask people about their personal lives. Neither will I answer such questions. Your shouting from the housetops about Christ and constantly talking about God does not make you any more virtuous. Virtue comes from doing the will of God. Not from just talking.

F

Moves
20 Apr 14

Well here is a personal statement. I stick around here for two reasons. First to play chess. I have between 50 and 100 games running at any one time, which is usually far more than most who post on the forums. Second I like to chat about the Bible and discuss mostly doctrine and the teachings of Christ. Hence I stay away from discussions with atheists and similar fringe discussions. I am not here to convert anyone or to witness to anyone. If anyone is going to be converted God will bring them to the right place and time for it to happen.

Although I am a Christian, I see no need to go annoying the public with a constant barrage of lectures and warnings about how to get eternal life or going to hell etc etc. My lifestyle and conduct is enough for my friends and neighbours to see what I believe in.

I always discuss topics using general terms and never ask people about their personal lives. Neither will I answer such questions. Your shouting from the housetops about Christ and constantly talking about God does not make you any more virtuous. Virtue comes from doing the will of God. Not from just talking.

We should get Matthew McConaughey to play you in the RHP TV series someday.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Well here is a personal statement. I stick around here for two reasons. First to play chess. I have between 50 and 100 games running at any one time, which is usually far more than most who post on the forums. Second I like to chat about the Bible and discuss mostly doctrine and the teachings of Christ. Hence I stay away from discussions with atheists and sim ...[text shortened]... just talking.

We should get Matthew McConaughey to play you in the RHP TV series someday.[/b]
That sounds like an insult that people would say to Robbie.
ie people who like drama.
I hope you did not mean it like that, because I dont care for drama 🙂