The love of God

The love of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @eladar
Do you believe that this command was from God?
Do you believe that self-identifying Christians - who believe it is wrong for society to execute rebellious children and homosexuals - are "children of Satan"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Jul 17

Liviticus 20

[b]13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.
[/b]
I really have not looked at to many of your posts before, typically you are just name calling
and others are calling you names so nothing ever seemed worth while surrounding you.

Now that I have, you have made claims that Jesus said something that He never did.
You compared the Holy Spirit with evil spirits.
You have misrepresented my stance on sin.
You have to your credit did not reduce yourself to being as foul mouth as another poster
here, kudos there you could have, but didn't.
You do spend a lot of time condemning and finding fault, you ever do anything else?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Jul 17

Do you believe that this command was from God?
You said, Jesus said something, produce that quote first and we can talk.

F

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I really have not looked at to many of your posts before, typically you are just name calling
and others are calling you names so nothing ever seemed worth while surrounding you.

Now that I have, you have made claims that Jesus said something that He never did.
You compared the Holy Spirit with evil spirits.
You have misrepresented my stance on sin. ...[text shortened]... but didn't.
You do spend a lot of time condemning and finding fault, you ever do anything else?
And yet i's interesting that you are still talking to him ~ while there are others here who never got anywhere near insulting you in the way he has - nothing even remotely as gratuitous and visceral - with whom you are in a permanent huff. What principles do you think you are demonstrating, one wonders.

E

Moves
19 Jul 17
1 edit

You said, Jesus said something, produce that quote first and we can talk.
You truly believe a false Gospel. Let me see if your eyes can be opened by this.

Where was Jesus in the beginning?

Answer with God. Jesus was with God and Jesus was God.

Next question...

Where was Jesus from the beginning until he was made incarnate? Jesus was with God. Jesus was God the entire time and has always been God.

If the instruction in Leviticus was from God, it was also from Jesus.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Jul 17

You truly believe a false Gospel. Let me see if your eyes can be opened by this.

Where was Jesus in the beginning?

Answer with God. Jesus was with God and Jesus was God.

Next question...

Where was Jesus from yhe beginning until he was made incarnate? Jesus was with God. Jesus was God the entire time and has always been God.

If the instruction in Leviticus was from God, it was also from Jesus.
All I'm asking of you is to produce something you said was real.
The history lesson can wait, can you produce it or no?
Am I to understand you made an untrue claim, and now are attempting to cover your
tracks by changing the subject? This is real easy, you made the claim Jesus said
something, its an easy thing to produce if real, if not just say you misspoke.

E

Moves
19 Jul 17

All I'm asking of you is to produce something you said was real.
The history lesson can wait, can you produce it or no?
Am I to understand you made an untrue claim, and now are attempting to cover your
tracks by changing the subject? This is real easy, you made the claim Jesus said
something, its an easy thing to produce if real, if not just say you misspoke.
It is real. You like to pretend that the God of the OT and the God of the NT are different beings.

They are the same.

Jesus will be the one that sends most people to hell.

F

Moves
19 Jul 17

This is real easy, you made the claim Jesus said something, its an easy thing to produce if real, if not just say you misspoke.
He has said, more than once, "If the instruction in Leviticus was from God, it was also from Jesus." Why not address that if it is wrong?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Jul 17

It is real. You like to pretend that the God of the OT and the God of the NT are different beings.

They are the same.

Jesus will be the one that sends most people to hell.
YOU SAID you had a Jesus quote, all I'm asking is for you to do is produce it.
Here is a clue, Jesus wasn't born in OT, but the NT, so anything that occurred in the OT
isn't a Jesus quote.

F

Moves
19 Jul 17

Jesus wasn't born in OT, but the NT, so anything that occurred in the OT
isn't a Jesus quote.
When did Jesus' existence begin?

E

Moves
19 Jul 17

YOU SAID you had a Jesus quote, all I'm asking is for you to do is produce it.
Here is a clue, Jesus wasn't born in OT, but the NT, so anything that occurred in the OT
isn't a Jesus quote.
You demanded the quote. I said that Jesus did it.

Let's make sure we stay honest here. Sorry if the Gospel that is in your heart tells you that Jesus was not the God of the OT.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @fmf
When did Jesus' existence begin?
The Word of God didn't have a beginning, but Jesus was born in the NT. So produce the
Jesus quote please, You have it right, or did you misspeak?.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Jul 17

Let's make sure we stay honest here. Sorry if the Gospel that is in your heart tells you that Jesus was not the God of the OT.
What you gave me was from the OT, Jesus wasn't born in the OT, but the NT so please
give up that quote. You could have said, God in the OT said this, everyone would have
agreed with you, but you didn't say that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Jul 17

The Word of God has been here forever, in the OT yes, but Jesus didn't show up until the
NT the Word of God made flesh...Jesus wasn't flesh in the OT, so you ready to admit you
do not have a Jesus quote yet?

F

Moves
19 Jul 17

FMF: When did Jesus' existence begin?

The Word of God didn't have a beginning, but Jesus was born in the NT. So produce the Jesus quote please, You have it right, or did you misspeak?.
Did Jesus not exist at the time of Levicitus?