1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '12 21:52
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    [b]Going to all kinds of extremes to stop abortions up to and including killing the abortion doctors. Yet when the baby is born, these so-called compassionate people drop the issue like a hot rock, going on the the next pursuit.

Yeah, it's amazing how many Christians do that and none of them suffer any mental illness at all.

Where is the comp ...[text shortened]... el do any Christians advocate for welfare support of mothers or any services for rape-victims.
    You do realize I was talking about the anti-abortionists, not other support groups, right? They could care less what happens to mom.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 21:58
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    The kid may grow up looking an awful lot like his rapist father. Imagine that, a daily reminder of what happened.
    The mother has a chance to love and raise a child to have respect for women unlike the man who raped her, regardless of the child's future appearance.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 May '12 22:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The mother has a chance to love and raise a child to have respect for women unlike the man who raped her, regardless of the child's future appearance.
    and be reminded every day when she looks upon the face of her child, the man who destroyed her life.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 May '12 22:28
    as far as im aware theism is connect to right wing politics. to me right wing politics is connected to being a complete f****w***c***. so yes the more religious the less compassionate you are.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    01 May '12 22:47
    And if she takes that chance, I wish her all the best. I just don't want to use the force of government to make her do it.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 23:07
    And if she takes that chance, I wish her all the best. I just don't want to use the force of government to [b]make her do it.[/b]
    That is why she has the adoption option. She is not forced to raise the child if she really does not want to.
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    01 May '12 23:29
    That is why she has the adoption option. She is not forced to raise the child if she really does not want to.
    That should not be the only option. I see no reason to force her to endure a pregnancy and childbirth if she does not wish to do so.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 00:07
    That should not be the only option. I see no reason to force her to endure a pregnancy and childbirth if she does not wish to do so.
    If you could figure some way that that could happen without murdering the unborn baby, then that would be fine. I would approve of the taking of a pill immediately after the rape to prevent pregnacy, if that is medically possible.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 May '12 01:07
    If you could figure some way that that could happen without murdering the unborn baby, then that would be fine. I would approve of the taking of a pill immediately after the rape to prevent pregnacy, if that is medically possible.
    So you didn't get the part where she was kidnapped at the age of 12 and raped daily for 6 months?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 01:36
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you didn't get the part where she was kidnapped at the age of 12 and raped daily for 6 months?
    So what happened ? Did she become pregnant at 12? If so what did she do about it?
  11. Joined
    02 May '12
    Moves
    02 May '12 03:43

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    02 May '12
    Moves
    02 May '12 03:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 May '12 07:33
    So you are OK with aborting after 1 day, but not after 1 week or 1 month?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 May '12 07:43
    So what happened ? Did she become pregnant at 12? If so what did she do about it?
    Yes she became pregnant and had the baby at the behest of the anti-abortionist crowd. Good christians so they say. And there was no help, zero, nada, nothing from any of those supposedly good christians either from the church she attended to the county which supposedly had victim protection units and such. Not a dime in help. The only thing she got was some food stamps.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 May '12 07:45
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Who said I was blaming christians for her kidnapping? I was blaming christian anti-abortionists who talked her into having the baby of rape. And there was no help by anyone including the county victims unit after the child was born except for some food stamps.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree