1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 07:16
    Jesus came that we might have divine life and have it abundantly. You do not have to be a zombied son of Adam's fall.

" The thief does not come except to steal and kill and destroy;

I have come that they may have life and may have it abundantly." (John 10:10)

He dispenses abundant life - the life of God - the divine life by Him having become the life giving Spirit. He concluded one race and initiated a new race of people with God living in them.

"the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

He gives life abundantly beginning from our innermost spiritual being - living in us as Christ - the life giving Spirit, a Wonderful supernatural Person.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 10:51
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Who is the One who has overcome the world? Jesus Christ.
    Did you read this:

1Jn_5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Read it again.

1Jn_5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

You believe that Jesus is God.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 11:031 edit
    Jesus came that we might have divine life and have it abundantly. You do not have to be a zombied son of Adam's fall.

[b] " The thief does not come except to steal and kill and destroy;

I have come that they may have life and may have it abundantly." (John 10:10)

He dispenses abundant life - the life of God - the divine life b ...[text shortened]... ritual being - living in us as Christ - the life giving Spirit, a Wonderful supernatural Person.[/b]
    The thief has removed your ability to read and understand.
    All your talk gives you nothing.
    It is those who BELIEVE AND FOLLOW WITH LIVING FAITH
    are the ones who will have life abundantly.
    YOUR FAITH IS DEAD In the very same John 10, Jesus says:

But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, n
    either shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    (John 10:26-28 KJV)

You do not believe Jesus when he said that YOU MUST FOLLOW HIM.
    Only those who FOLLOW get life and live abundantly.
    Those who talk only get death.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 11:54
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Did you read this:

Read it again.

[b]1Jn_5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

You believe that Jesus is God.[/b]
    Isaiah 9:6
    For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

You believe Jesus is less than God. You know the wrong Jesus.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:09
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Isaiah 9:6
    For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

You believe Jesus is less than God. You know the wrong Jesus.
    I go with what the Bible says.
    You go with what the pastor says.
    You are the fool

.. I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. (John 14:28 KJV)

God is GREATER THAN Jesus.
    Paul said it as well

But I would have you know,
    that the head of every man is Christ;
    and the head of the woman is the man;
    and the head of Christ is God.
    (1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV)
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:192 edits
    Did you read this:

Read it again.

[b]1Jn_5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

You believe that Jesus is God.[/b]
    Your example of First John 5:5 is not enough to cover ALL passages on overcoming.

"For everything that has been begotten of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith.

And who is he who overcomes the world except him who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"

Yes, the Christian overcomes the world by moving from unbelief to belief in Christ. Faith itself is the victory that overcomes the world in that sense.

But in the seven letters to the seven churches in Asia that audience is those in the churches who HAVE believed in Christ. The call to overcome is to those who have faith.

Now if ALL the saints in ALL those churches were overcomers in every sense, then there would be no need for Christ to promise a reward to those who overcome. For all would automatically be overcomers.

So this proves that there is an overcoming in relation to the unbelief of the world in general, but there is also an overcoming in relation to rising above the situation of degradation among Christians.

In each of the epistles, the epistles to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, to Laodicea there is a promise to those who overcome some aspect of surrounding degradation.

Now these are CHRISTIANS ... ALL.
    If ALL were automatically overcomers in every sense then there would be no need for the Lord to speak of "He who overcomes." signalling that this overcoming is not AUTOMATIC ( Rev. 2:7,10,17,26,3:5,12,21) Just by virtue that they are constituents of the church they automatically would be overcomers in every sense.

Furthermore, Christians could overcome unbelief, trust in Christ as Lord for salvation, and still be defeated (not overcoming) in some aspect of their Christian walk.

This is proved by Paul speaking to the Corinthians, who were Christian brothers all in the church there. And he said that for some of them to be taking each other to secular law court was a defeat for them.

" But brother goes to court with brother, and this before unbelievers.

Already then it is altogether a DEFEAT to you that you have lawsuits with one another. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be defrauded?

But you wrong and defraud, and this your brother." (1 Cor. 6:6-8)

Christian BROTHERS who overcame the unbelief in Christ of the world were nonetheless DEFEATED rather than overcoming in the matter of dragging each other before unbelievers in secular law courts.

This proves that merely being a believer in Christ is overcoming in some sense, but not in EVERY sense.

Now you admitted that you do believe in the millennial kingdom. And I have on many occasions tried to show you that immature saints cannot be immature indefinitely. After the one thousand year reign of Christ ALL of those who have ever been saved will have been matured.

That is why, AFTER the millennium God says that the overcomers will inherit all the blessings of eternity.

This utterances concerns not the millennium but the eternal age following it:

"And He who sits on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said, Write, for these words are faithful and true.

And He said to me. They have come to pass. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give to him who thirsts from the spring of the water of life freely.

HE WHO OVERCOMES will inherit these things, and I will be God to him, and he will be a son to Me." (Rev. 21:5-7)
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:20
    I go with what the Bible says.
    You go with what the pastor says.
    You are the fool

.. I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. (John 14:28 KJV)

God is GREATER THAN Jesus.
    Paul said it as well

But I would have you know,
    that the head of every man is Christ;
    and the head of the woman is the man;
    [b]and the head of Christ is God.

(1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV)
    [/b]
    "I go with what the Bible says."

Then go with Isaiah 9:6.

Your quotations of John and 1 Corinthians as evidence that Jesus is less than God defies the clear meaning of Isaiah 9:6.

Obviously there's something you're missing because there is no contradiction between Isaiah, John and Paul.

The problem is you and your woefully ignorant understanding of scripture.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:301 edit
    [b]"I go with what the Bible says."

Your quotations of John and 1 Corinthians as evidence that Jesus is less than God defies the clear meaning of Isaiah 9:6.

Obviously there's something you're missing because there is no contradiction between Isaiah, John and Paul.

The problem is you and your woefully ignorant understanding of scripture.[/b]
    You go with Isaiah.
    I go with Jesus Christ and Paul.
    Im woefully ignorant becuase I dont swallow the garbage doctrines of the Christian Churches ?
    Funny man !

There is no contradiction.
    Not everything was revealed to the Prophets
    It is only in the time of Christ and the Apostles that the truth of Christ was fully revealed.

Do you want me to quote where the Bible says that or are you able to find it yourself?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:32
    [b]"I go with what the Bible says."

The problem is you and your woefully ignorant understanding of scripture.[/b]
    This is exactly right.

The child born is called the Mighty God.
    The son given is called the Eternal Father.

I wish Galveston would tell us if he considers Rajk999 a long lost, perhaps, somehow disfellowshipped student of Jehovah Witnesses.

Galveston, is this Rajk999 fellow one of your run away students of the Bible?

I could either be wrong or right or close, Right?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:371 edit
    You go with Isaiah.
    Im woefully ignorant becuase I dont swallow the garbage doctrines of the Christian Churches ?
    Funny man !

It is only in the time of Christ and the Apostles that the truth of Christ was fully revealed.

Do you want me to quote where the Bible says that or are you able to find it yourself?
    You go with Isaiah.

I wonder about your mental stability at times.
    This is not an ad hom.

Did you not castigate Paul recently, saying some people mistakenly followed the gospel of Paul?

That does not make Isaiah 9:6 NOT true.
    It only makes what prophesied in Isaiah 9:6 not fully manifested on the earth until latter.

If you ask me what I want. I want you to open your heart and trust the Lord Jesus Christ to be your Savior, your Lord, and your salvation.

I want you to come home.
    I want you to know the Comforter and be truly comforted from within by Christ, the life giving Spirit.

I want you to be washed in the blood of the Lamb and empowered by the Holy Spirit to walk in Christ.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:39
    This is exactly right.

The child born is called the Mighty God.
    The son given is called the Eternal Father.

I wish Galveston would tell us if he considers Rajk999 a long lost, perhaps, somehow disfellowshipped student of Jehovah Witnesses.

Galveston, is this Rajk999 fellow one of your run away students of the Bible?

I could either be wrong or right or close, Right?
    An Isaiah fan.

Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; (Ephesians 3:4-5 KJV)

Isaiah is not an authority on Christ.

The authority on Christ is Christ who clearly stated that God is GREATER THAN him.

If you dont like that then .. its tough.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:40
    I want you to come home.
    Do you think that I want to become a mouth worshiping hypocrite like you?
    Please !!
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:41
    An Isaiah fan.

Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; (Ephesians 3:4-5 KJV)

Isaiah is not an authority on Christ.

The authority on Christ is Christ who clearly stated that God is GREATER THAN him.

If you dont like that then .. its tough.
    How much of the Scripture was God breathed and profitable??

Was that some or "ALL Scripture"? (Second Timothy 3:16)
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:471 edit
    Do you think that I want to become a mouth worshiping hypocrite like you?
    Please !!
    The reason why I stress worshipping Jesus is because I desire to LIVE out Jesus in the highest moral standard on earth.

I cannot do that WITHOUT Jesus.
    I cannot do that WITHOUT trusting in Jesus moment by moment.

I do not stress opening heart and mouth to Christ in order to keep living the old sinful life. Foolish accusation.

I stress it because I have found that as we RECEIVE Jesus Christ we should CONTINUE to WALK in Him.

Come on back to the word of God!

"As therefore you have received the Christ, Jesus the Lord, WALK IN HIM." (Col. 2:6)

Let Jesus Christ subdue you.
    Let the Lord Jesus Christ subdue you.

Let Him be Lord and you will arrive at the exact right spot in the universe in which you should live and walk.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 12:561 edit
    The reason why I stress worshipping Jesus is because I desire to LIVE out Jesus in the highest moral standard on earth.

I cannot do that WITHOUT Jesus.
    I cannot do that WITHOUT trusting in Jesus moment by moment.

I do not stress opening heart and mouth to Christ in order to keep living the old sinful life. Foolish accusation.

I stress it because I ...[text shortened]... ] and you will arrive at the exact right spot in the universe in which you should live and walk.
    You TALK.
    You DO NOT DO.
    You TELL OTHERS NOT TO DO
    You TELL OTHERS TO TALK JUST LIKE YOU

I consider you an enemy of Christ.
    By extension you are an enemy of mine.

You cannot live out Jesus by talking.
    You are wasting your time and you are leading people astray.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree