1. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 21:23
    Originally posted by @secondson
    You're like a boring old broken record. You keep repeating the same old refrain.
    I understand why you dont like the doctrine of Christ.
    You are clearly not one of His sheep.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 21:27
    Originally posted by @sonship
    This thread will be reply to all criticisms of the use of the [b] mouth to draw close to God.

Come and argue with me Rajk999!

This thread I dedicate to the matter of the mouth of man in drawing close to and fellowshipping with God SO AS TO LIVE ... by God.[/b]
    Looking for arguements , eh?

How very Christian of you
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 21:28
    Does calling on the Lord have to mean not obeying the Lord? Or is the critic of calling out to God just making a false dichotomy?

Poster Rajk999 and the zen master karoly want to make the use of the mouth a necessary detriment to living unto God ipso facto.

Prepare for a debunkathon.
    I will encourage you all, all the more to open your mout ...[text shortened]... nd to God and to the Holy Spirit to have God effect your LIVING and ABIDING in obedience to Him.
    I'm not a Zen master yet , never claimed to be
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 21:34
    Maybe after I establish that it is so profitable to speak to God, then perhaps we can talk about learning to WAIT on the Lord in silence.

That is important too, waiting for a clear word of leading from the Holy Spirit.

First I intend to put the last nail in the coffin of Rajk999's accusation of "mouth worship" whenever speaking to God is mentioned.
    Where is the first or any nails?
    Please direct the forum to the appropriate post
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 21:36
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Comments about peoples personal lives is of no interest to me.
    Boom!

Sage advice indeed
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 23:06
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    I'm not a Zen master yet , never claimed to be
    Okay, I thought you had something like that under your tag.
    Okay, you are not a Zen master.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 23:18
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    You are clearly not one of His sheep.
    Baaah baaaaah
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 23:202 edits
    You'd have to go back some years.

You may not understand that I have been debunking Rajk999 on this post for a long time. Don't think this is the first time I referred him to verses like Romans 10:9 and Psalm 116:1,2.

If you haven't realized this before, he's been making the same accusation repeatedly at me for years.

They don't get any truer though.
    I am now going over some exchanges between the two of us written in 2015. And it so disgusts me that I am still arguing with the same poster, that I don't even want to spend another minute about it.

An example of old debates from 2015 along the line of assurance of salvation (not on calling per se here)

Me:
    Hebrews 10 says the saved man should come forward to God in full assurance of faith . Rajk999 seems in rebellion. He teaches no Christian should have full assurance of faith.

Hebrews 10 says the saved man should come forward to God in boldness. Rajk999, complains greatly if Christians possess boldness to say they know that the one offering for sin has perfected them [edited] forever.

That's all I am going to for you on this.
    If you want not to believe me about first and last nails in coffins, then just don't believe me.

The thread was Hebrews 10:26 - Context and Questions

https://www.chessatwork.com/forum/spirituality/hebrews-1026--context-and-questions.166064
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 23:282 edits
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Baaah baaaaah
    Out of one side of his mouth, ie. "Let Jesus decide".
    Out of the other side of his mouth, ie. "YOU are not one of His sheep."

Would you send anyone to this person to learn about Jesus Christ ? I don't think I could. Little confidence he would not damage a Christ seeking heart.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 23:33
    Looking for arguements , eh?

How very Christian of you
    Open a thread and tell all the readers more about your Zen.
    You won't see me interfering.

If that is your main interest, go tell us all about Zen somewhere. Why are you chit chat trolling over here?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 02:21
    Out of one side of his mouth, ie. "Let Jesus decide".
    Out of the other side of his mouth, ie. "YOU are not one of His sheep."

Would you send anyone to this person to learn about Jesus Christ ? I don't think I could. Little confidence he would not damage a Christ seeking heart.
    The sheep of Christ hear his voice
    They follow him
    He gives them eternal life.

Your nonsense bs doctrine is what leads fools to damnation.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 02:29
    Good question. His nails are made of straw.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 02:501 edit
    How crucial the speaking mouth is.
    Proverbs 18:21 even says death and life are in the power of the tongue.

" Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit." (Prov. 18:21)

So the lover of God should speak, speak his or her way into the power of God's life, to enjoy all that God is to us.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 02:571 edit
    " Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit." (Prov. 18:21)

Praise God our open mouth and our speaking tongue may release spiritual life for our living.

When we receive the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit is installed into our innermost being as a deep well of salvation. We can draw up from the wells of salvation God's empowering grace to live.

" Therefore you will draw water with rejoicing from the springs of salvation,

And you will in in that day, Give thanks to Jehovah; CALL UPON HIS NAME!

Make His deeds known among the peoples; Remind them[ that His name is exalted." (Isaiah 12:3,4a)

What a wonderful aid is our open mouth and praise speaking, God calling tongue is to our living unto God!
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 03:031 edit
    Psalm 109:3 encourages the people of God how to use their mouth to fellowship with God and brings others along -

English Standard Version
    With my mouth I will give great thanks to the LORD; I will praise him in the midst of the throng.

New American Standard Bible
    With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; And in the midst of many I will praise Him.

King James Bible
    I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

Christian Standard Bible
    I will fervently thank the LORD with my mouth; I will praise him in the presence of many.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue.

Proverbs 18:21 King James Version (KJV)
    21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree