1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 17:40
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Did you feed a poor hungry man today?
    Just curious.
    When was the last time you did what Jesus actually said...

As a matter of fact a person about to live in a car we took in to give hospitality to just last night.

We thank the Lord Jesus for the grace to show some hospitality to someone in need.

Don't you know that to tell the Lord Jesus that you love Him empowers you to go along with His leading?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 18:061 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Just curious.

As a matter of fact a person about to live in a car we took in to give hospitality to just last night.

We thank the Lord Jesus for the grace to show some hospitality to someone in need.

Don't you know that to tell the Lord Jesus that you love Him empowers you to go along with His leading?
    Did you understand this?
    Are you are just hell bent on promoting your mouth worshiping doctrine:

If ye love me, keep my commandments. (John 14:15 KJV)

Jesus did NOT say:

If ye love me, proclaim you love me over and over and over. (Sonship14:15 KJV)

Nowhere in the Bible would you find that kind of commandment.

IF YOU personally get some kind of thrill from that then thats your issue.
    I get no thrill neither as you say 'empowerment' from saying that.
    If you do then it tells me you are a very weak personality.

You just go along with Christs teaching?
    Now that sounds like an insult.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 18:275 edits
    Jesus did NOT say:

If ye love me, proclaim you love me over and over and over. (Sonship14:15 KJV)

Nowhere in the Bible would you find that kind of commandment.

You need a commandment?

There was no commandment to the fourth generation of people on earth. They of themselves realized that they NEEDED to LOVE God, to call upon the name of the Lord.

Did you need a legal commandment demanding that you tell your mother and father that you loved them?

Did you need a commandment instructing you to say "Daddy" or "Mommy"?

"At that time men began to call upon the name of Jehovah." (Genesis 4:26b)

There is no "Thus Says the Lord, THOU SHALT CALL UPON THE NAME OF JEHOVAH."

They called because they believed, they loved, they had need, they delighted to fellowship with their God.

But if you MUST have a commandment ...

"Call unto Me, and I will answer you and tell you great and hidden things, which you do not know." (Jeremiah 33:3)

There is a direct command for His people to CALL upon Him.

How about some love Him so that they need not WAIT for a command? How about we CALL on the name of the Lord in every place because we love Jesus and He is our beloved Lord?

"To the church of God which is in Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, the called saints,

with all those who call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in every place, who is there's and ours." (1 Cor. 1:2)

How about some of us CALL because we LOVE Him?
    How about we also receive the ENCOURAGEMENT, the apostle's encouragement to be with those who CALL on the Lord out of a pure heart?

" ... and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who CALL ON THE LORD out of a pure heart." ( 2 Tim. 2:22)
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 19:162 edits
    You need a commandment?

You still dont understand the point. Your proclamation of love is useless if it does not translate into good works and righteousness. Good works and righteousness implies love of God, and demonstrates love of God. Proclamations of love of God are meaningless.

Just like in any relationship [you used the example of your mother and father. There are children who profess love for parents but will do nothing more. There are children who say nothing but who DO acts of kindness and love for their parents. The parents would not be fooled by mere words.

DOING is what counts. TALKING alone is mouth worship.
    James makes that point here which apparently you would not appreciate

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
    (James 2:14-17 KJV)
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 20:08
    You still dont understand the point. Your proclamation of love is useless if it does not translate into good works and righteousness. Good works and righteousness implies love of God, and demonstrates love of God. Proclamations of love of God are meaningless.

Just like in any relationship [you used the example of your mother and father. There are child ...[text shortened]... it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
    (James 2:14-17 KJV)[/i]
    And yet, every single day in this forum, you assume and judge him without knowing him. Must he constantly give examples and prove to you that he follows Christ? Why? You refuse to do so.

You refuse to show ANY way that you follow Christ, and yet here you stand and judge him without evidence.

I think it is you who "misses the point".
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 20:19
    Just curious.

Joh_14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
    Joh_14:23 .. If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Jesus does not want hypocritical mouth love.

If you dont follow the commandments then you do not love Christ.
    You come into this forum every day and speak as though you yourself do not need to hear the words coming from your own mouth.

Do you feed the poor and then berate them and treat them like cattle for not following Jesus? You can not barter works against sin. If you do not have the love of Christ in your heart, your works are worthless. You cannot 'buy' your way out of sin.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 21:52
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    You come into this forum every day and speak as though you yourself do not need to hear the words coming from your own mouth.

Do you feed the poor and then berate them and treat them like cattle for not following Jesus? You can not barter works against sin. If you do not have the love of Christ in your heart, your works are worthless. You cannot 'buy' your way out of sin.
    Preach it, sister!

Uh-huh!
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 21:53
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And yet, every single day in this forum, you [b]assume and judge him without knowing him. Must he constantly give examples and prove to you that he follows Christ? Why? You refuse to do so.

You refuse to show ANY way that you follow Christ, and yet here you stand and judge him without evidence.

I think it is you who "misses the point".[/b]
    Damn straight, sister!

You go, girl!

Uh-huh!
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Apr '18 07:51
    Jesus told the Samaritan women at the well that the Father seeks true worshippers.

"But an hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truthfulness,

for the Father seeks such to worship Him.

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truthfulness." (John 4:23,24)

Let Rajk999 prove to us that the true worshippers that God "seeks" should not ever use their mouths.

Go!
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Apr '18 11:544 edits
    Jesus told the Samaritan women at the well that the Father seeks true worshippers.

[quote] [b] "But an hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truthfulness,

for the Father seeks such to worship Him.

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truthfulness." (John 4:2 ...[text shortened]... hat the true worshippers that God [b]"seeks"
    should not ever use their mouths.

Go![/b]
    Before you follow Karoly and go, Rajk999,
    maybe you can answer the post above.

The Father SEEKS true worshippers to worship Him "in spirit and in truthfulness" in (John 4:23).

Can you prove that this means the Father seeks those who would never use their mouths in worship?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Apr '18 12:00
    Before you follow Karoly and go, Rajk999,
    maybe you can answer the post above.

The Father [b] SEEKS
    true worshippers (John 4:23).

Can you prove that this means the Father seeks those who would never use their mouths in worship?[/b]
    Why are you such a damn idiot.
    Where did I ever say not to use your mouth?

Why dont you take the time to read and understand the point of view of others around here. You are an arrogant prick. Posting loads of foolishness over and over. Preaching to people not to follow the commandments of Christ and condemn those who do good works. You are lost goat destined for destruction

Go in peace. Im done with your type.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Apr '18 12:121 edit
    Why are you such a damn idiot.
    Where did I ever say not to use your mouth?

Why dont you take the time to read and understand the point of view of others around here. You are an arrogant prick. Posting loads of foolishness over and over. Preaching to people not to follow the commandments of Christ and condemn those who do good works. You are lost goat destined for destruction

Go in peace. Im done with your type.
    Your mouth is so dirty you would do well to learn to call on the Lord. Calling on His name from a "pure lip" would benefit you.

Zephaniah 3:9 says we must “call on the Lord with a pure lip” (Heb.) In James 3 we see that our speech can produce bitter waters or sweet. When our speaking is loose then our calling is less. Loose lips contaminate a speech. We need to call on the Lord out of a pure lip or pure language.

From Calling on the Lord [my bolding]

http://www.callingonthelord.org/practice/index.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree