1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 17:06
    The christian religion, is is just a lot of gobbaly gook,given to mankind, by past rulers, in an attempt to have power over the masses, by having the last word about god,
    firstly, they try an get to you through emotional guilt, by saying god died on the cross for your sins.

The god i beleive in is a big god, and doesn,t hang on a cross and bleed to death.

The christains say, that you better get it right with god in this life, because you only have this one life, and if you dont,t sighn up to christianity, you will be punished for eternity. ( what rubbish )
    So their god is a judge and punisher? what nonsense, where is the mercy and love that they talk about.

The christians tell us of the devil and hell, (mor scare tactics) there is no hell or devil, this is all childish propaganda.

And the proof that its all made up, is that for 2000yrs the bible has told us (thou shat not kill) but just recently, the bible has changed that, to (thou shalt not murder)

This is absolutly nonsense, how could they change the word of their god, you cant just change the word of your god, it means that god didn,t get it right in the first place, and your words are better.
    so all you christains, stop teaching this christain rubbish to your children. ( its child abuse)

cheers vishva ( i am ready to respond to your queries)
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 17:27
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The christian religion, is is just a lot of gobbaly gook,given to mankind, by past rulers, in an attempt to have power over the masses, by having the last word about god,
    firstly, they try an get to you through emotional guilt, by saying god died on the cross for your sins.

The god i beleive in is a big god, and doesn,t hang on a cross and bleed to de ...[text shortened]... ur children. ( its child abuse)

The christian religion, is is just a lot of gobbaly gook,given to mankind, by past rulers, in an attempt to have power over the masses...
    Christianity's first iteration had absolutely nothing to do with the power-grabbers. In fact, just the opposite. Both the entrenched Jewish religious hierarchy as well as the sovereign Roman government did everything possible to quell anything related to this person known as Jesus of Nazareth.

Subsequent to His resurrection and ascension to heaven, His disciples admonished any believers to follow the rules of the land instead of pursuing civil disobedience. The underlying principle they were projecting was consistent with the message of the Lord Jesus Christ Himself: the Kingdom of God is not of this planet.

by having the last word about god,
    Christianity is not the last word, it is the only word about God.

Guilt (an emotional reaction) has nothing to do with Christianity. Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something.

The god i beleive in is a big god, and doesn,t hang on a cross and bleed to death.
    The God I follow is bigger than the god you believe in. Like your god, my God did not bleed to death. Instead, the Lord Jesus Christ voluntarily gave up His life prior to the small flow of blood and water which emitted from His side, which was simply a sign that life was no longer present in the body.

The christains say, that you better get it right with god in this life, because you only have this one life, and if you dont,t sighn up to christianity, you will be punished for eternity.
    Not so much. The Christian message is economic at its core: exchange your work for His work. Not only do you avoid the penalties associated with not possessing the right amount of righteousness, you gain an unimaginable paradise of pleasure, unending.

So their god is a judge and punisher? what nonsense, where is the mercy and love that they talk about.
    Psst: He's the One on that cross at which you were earlier scoffing.

The christians tell us of the devil and hell, (mor scare tactics) there is no hell or devil, this is all childish propaganda.
    Don't be fooled by Satan's tricks. Just trust that he's a hell of a lot smarter than you and keep yourself safe by just steering clear of him altogether. You'll be glad you did.

And the proof that its all made up, is that for 2000yrs the bible has told us (thou shat not kill) but just recently, the bible has changed that, to (thou shalt not murder)
    No such revisions have been made. The words need proper interpretation in order to understand them in today's vernacular, of course.

so all you christains, stop teaching this christain rubbish to your children. ( its child abuse)
    Sounds like someone either got too many spankings or too many 'hugs' and is now looking to get a pound of flesh in return. It isn't worth your time seeking revenge. Just come to grips with your childhood and move on.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 17:40
    to Freaky KBH

you didnt answer anything, but just danced around the question with more christian babble.
    By saying the bible is the last word of god shows your indoctrinated nature, and narrow midedness.
    They changed their own bible to say murder instead of kill, because they were embarrassed by their killing propensity of domestic animals, which is an ungodly act.
    You think that a baby can grow in the womb without a soul, that is the greatest display of ignorance i have ever wittnessed.

cheers vishvahetu
  4. Joined
    07 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 17:54

The god i beleive in is a big god, and doesn,t hang on a cross and bleed to de ...[text shortened]... ur children. ( its child abuse)

Is there one specific question that I can answer for you?
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 17:573 edits
    to Freaky KBH

you didnt answer anything, but just danced around the question with more christian babble.
    By saying the bible is the last word of god shows your indoctrinated nature, and narrow midedness.
    They changed their own bible to say murder instead of kill, because they were embarrassed by their killing propensity of domestic animals, which is ...[text shortened]... t a soul, that is the greatest display of ignorance i have ever wittnessed.

cheers vishvahetu
    You sound like myself about 5 years ago (albeit I didn't and still don't believe in gods/eternal life/ magic/ etc...) :]
    I don't usually act in anyway so as to be construed as siding with Freaky, but precisely what question where you asking??? 😕
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 18:02
    to Settl

if you are a christian, then you dont have any answers

like i said,christains dont have any spiritual knowledge, they vjust have their bible, which gives false knowledge about god and life.

you see christians know in their heart that they have a wishy washy doctrine called the bible, but are too proud to admitt it

cheers vishvahetu
  7. Joined
    13 Nov '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 20:14
    nOriginally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]The christian religion, is is just a lot of gobbaly gook,given to mankind, by past rulers, in an attempt to have power over the masses...
    Christianity's first iteration had absolutely nothing to do with the power-grabbers. In fact, just the opposite. Both the entrenched Jewish religious hierarchy as well as the sovereign Roman government did eve ...[text shortened]... worth your time seeking revenge. Just come to grips with your childhood and move on.[/b]
    I agree with Freaky KBH.
    you missed the point. it has NOTHING to do with "hugs" or "spankings" it's the BS that you're putting into your children's head.
    you talked about the "lord jesus voluntarily gave up his life" then you said when replying to "their god is a judge and punisher" "Pss. he's the one on the cross." are you saying jesus is god now? or did god take the form of jesus and have himself nailed to a cross?
    typical christian response. you feel "you know so much about religion" and that puts you superior position that you can tell Freaky KBH that (he or she)should "come to grips with your childhood and move on". besides being "superior in religion" now you're feeling superior enough to give advice on an "emotional issue" that you feel this person has. WOW what nerve christians think they have.
  8. Joined
    07 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 20:15
    to Settl

if you are a christian, then you dont have any answers

like i said,christains dont have any spiritual knowledge, they vjust have their bible, which gives false knowledge about god and life.

you see christians know in their heart that they have a wishy washy doctrine called the bible, but are too proud to admitt it

cheers vishvahetu
    If I am in the wrong, then prove it to me. Prove to me that I have "false knowledge about God and life." Anybody can say anything, but proving it is an entirely different matter.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 20:17
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Instead, the Lord Jesus Christ voluntarily gave up His life
    Suicide? You mean that Jesus was a selfmurderer? Okay, if you say so.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 21:30
    Originally posted by chessartist
    I agree with Freaky KBH.
    you missed the point. it has NOTHING to do with "hugs" or "spankings" it's the BS that you're putting into your children's head.
    you talked about the "lord jesus voluntarily gave up his life" then you said when replying to "their god is a judge and punisher" "Pss. he's the one on the cross." are you saying jesus is god now? ...[text shortened]... that you feel this person has. WOW what nerve christians think they have.
    I agree with Freaky KBH.
    I am encouraged by your support. Please vote early and often, and don't be stingy with the cash.

you missed the point.
    Et tu, Brute?

are you saying jesus is god now?
    WOW! Nothing gets past you, right?

or did god take the form of jesus and have himself nailed to a cross?
    That's on a need-to-know basis. Why do you need to know?

typical christian response.
    And I, the lowly, typical Christian. Go friggin' figure!

you feel "you know so much about religion" and that puts you superior position that you can tell Freaky KBH that (he or she)should "come to grips with your childhood and move on".
    Daily, I tell FreakyKBH to grow up, to move on, and daily FreakyKBH tells me to go Google FreakyKBH and then come back and tell FreakyKBH just who FreakyKBH thinks FreakyKBH is. That FreakyKBH is one wily partner-less lover.

besides being "superior in religion" now you're feeling superior enough to give advice on an "emotional issue" that you feel this person has.
    Feelings.
    Nothing more than feelings.
    Trying to forget my
    Feelings of love.

WOW what nerve christians think they have.
    I know, huh. They ought to know by now they have no nerve. No nerve at all. The think of them. Sheesh.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 21:30
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Suicide? You mean that Jesus was a selfmurderer? Okay, if you say so.
    Hmmm...
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 21:42
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Hmmm...
    ...and I cannot have any respect to a selfmurderer. It's the cheap way out.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 21:48
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    ...and I cannot have any respect to a selfmurderer. It's the cheap way out.
    It's all about sacrifice, really. Have you any respect for the parent who sacrifices for their child?
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 21:53
    to whoever

soldiers sacrifice their lives all the time, but we dont make gods of them

cheers vishvahetu
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 23:22
    to Freaky KBH

They changed their own bible to say murder instead of kill, because they were embarrassed by their killing propensity of domestic animals, which is ...[text shortened]... t a soul, that is the greatest display of ignorance i have ever wittnessed.

cheers vishvahetu
    yeah??, I've witnessed some greater or as great ones. Certainly more dangerous

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree