1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 22:13
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I have heard this so many times...name one contradiction....most people say this but have never delved into the book to find one....the bible is meant to divide the world, hopefully turn it upside down...Jesus came to divide, but you will not understand this...
    The god of this world has blinded many, and turned this world into something grotesque, full ...[text shortened]... King of King's and every knee will bow down before Him..some willingly and many subjectively..
    And until that day comes, we should just twiddle our thumbs while priests molester, children starve ,wars go on, etc,etc. Yeah ok. I'll wait for B'Jesus😛
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 22:17
    Yo checkbaiter,
    I can see you are influenced to do more than just wait for Jesus to come back. Good on you, cheers,charlie
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 02:12
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    And until that day comes, we should just twiddle our thumbs while priests molester, children starve ,wars go on, etc,etc. Yeah ok. I'll wait for B'Jesus😛
    There are bad policemen, does that make them all bad? There are phony Christians, does that make them all bad?
    And no, we do not sit and twiddle our thumbs, there is much to do...
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 03:20
    To vishvahetu

If you turn on the TV to any news channel, whose nature do you see? Whose influence do you see?

How can you say there is no devil?

I Jn 5:19
    19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
    (NIV)
    to checkbaiter

what you mistaken for the devil, is mans choice to use his free will in negative ways

when you see alcahol and drugs out there to temp people, the are put there by greedy man for profit, not a character called the devil.

the devil is a bogus christian concept, to scare people to run to the christian god of the bible.

cheers steve
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 03:45
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to checkbaiter

what you mistaken for the devil, is mans choice to use his free will in negative ways

when you see alcahol and drugs out there to temp people, the are put there by greedy man for profit, not a character called the devil.

the devil is a bogus christian concept, to scare people to run to the christian god of the bible.

cheers steve
    Yes, they have free will, but not always...Where in your opine does evil come from?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 04:05
    Yes, they have free will, but not always...Where in your opine does evil come from?
    to checkbaiter

evil is not an entity, it doesn,t stand alone

evil is there only when we emdrace it, just like darkness exists when the light is absent

you can only ever have evil intentions and actions, which are a product of embracing the negative, instead of the posative.

you see, we all ways have a choice to embrace one or the other, but there often is a pot of gold waiting if we embrace the negative

cheers steve
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 05:41
    There are bad policemen, does that make them all bad? There are phony Christians, does that make them all bad?
    And no, we do not sit and twiddle our thumbs, there is much to do...
    I reckon there some christians who just wait for Jesus to come back and feel there is nothing more for them to do.Remember there are big divisions within the christian community (40000+ denominations worldwide).When you say "we" , you are surely not saying that all christians are united in a sole cause.
    C'mon man, I do not think all christians are bad, but they invoke the devil more than devil-worshippers do. After all, like vishnahetu says, there is no devil or hell. They are made up concepts by man to control fellow men.
    Until you understand the basic false premises of christianity, you will not be able to move forward with your relationship with god.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 06:00
    to karoly aczel

hey, i was feeling all alone on this chat-back site, until you added your comments.

its good to know that someone else is seeing clearly, and my goal, is to encourage more people to do so.

cheers vishvahetu
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 09:14
    to karoly aczel

hey, i was feeling all alone on this chat-back site, until you added your comments.

its good to know that someone else is seeing clearly, and my goal, is to encourage more people to do so.

cheers vishvahetu
    Yes it seems that ua41 and I had the same problems when we first started posting here.
    Keep up the good work, you are energizing this site with some very helpful ideas. And you know how people hate to be rubbed up the wrong way.
    True wisdom trancends temporal conditions,(ie. age,sex,etc.) and leads us to a direct knowledge of "God" . Once you have the inner conviction of your beliefs, time alone will tell whether they are in accord with "Gods" knowledge.

That reminds me that some people reject christianity, after establishing firm ideas about religon earlier in their lives. I would say that when your ideas conform to the inner reality of being, they need only be fine-tuned after that.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 10:24
    to karoly aczel

thanks for the encouragment, i hope people dont think wrongly of me, because i dont want to come over too authoritarian or anything, but i just know what i know, and when ya know what ya know, it sought of puts everything in perspective.

even realizing that their is so much falsity passing for knowledge, and i feel i have to speak my truth sometimes, in a mood of helping.

I only hope it is taken in that mood also.

cheers vishvahetu
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 14:06
    to checkbaiter

evil is not an entity, it doesn,t stand alone

evil is there only when we emdrace it, just like darkness exists when the light is absent

you can only ever have evil intentions and actions, which are a product of embracing the negative, instead of the posative.

you see, we all ways have a choice to embrace one or the other, but there often is a pot of gold waiting if we embrace the negative

cheers steve
    Wrong, evil has a name.. satan...and he will will continue to blind you and greatly limit your relationship with the true God who is the Father of Jesus Christ.
    I am afraid we are at an impasse...Faith comes by hearing the Word of God properly expounded and in this site I am unable to do so. The best I can do is direct you to a site...

http://www.truthortradition.com/
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 15:30
    Wrong, evil has a name.. satan...and he will will continue to blind you and greatly limit your relationship with the true God who is the Father of Jesus Christ.
    I am afraid we are at an impasse...Faith comes by hearing the Word of God properly expounded and in this site I am unable to do so. The best I can do is direct you to a site...

http://www.truthortradition.com/
    to checkbaiter

as long as you believe in the stories of the bible,then we are at, as you say an impass,

there is no such entity as satin, it was created to scare the little children into becoming christians, as for the adults, iam puzzled why.

thankyou for your direction to that web-site, i will check out for curiosity

cheers vishvahetu

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree