The ORRONEOUS christianity

The ORRONEOUS christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
06 Jun 10

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
[b]I agree with Freaky KBH.
I am encouraged by your support. Please vote early and often, and don't be stingy with the cash.

you missed the point.
Et tu, Brute?

are you saying jesus is god now?
WOW! Nothing gets past you, right?

or did god take the form of jesus and have himself nailed to a cross?
That's on a need-to ...[text shortened]... ht to know by now they have no nerve. No nerve at all. The think of them. Sheesh.[/b]
do you think there are other god's children out there besides us? if not, why

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Jun 10

to Checkbaiter.

you are like a broken record going around sounding like, ork, ork, ork,

thats what you sound like when you just repeat stuff from the bible, its so mechanical and like a parrot

any doctrine that requires much study and prayer to even understand it, must be faulty to begin with. and christains themselves dont even understand it after many years of studying, thats because its goobly gook. cheers vishvahetu

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
06 Jun 10

Originally posted by chessartist
do you think there are other god's children out there besides us? if not, why
What do you mean 'us?'

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
to Checkbaiter.

you are like a broken record going around sounding like, ork, ork, ork,

thats what you sound like when you just repeat stuff from the bible, its so mechanical and like a parrot

any doctrine that requires much study and prayer to even understand it, must be faulty to begin with. and christains themselves dont even understand it after many years of studying, thats because its goobly gook. cheers vishvahetu
I expect that the things of God seem foolish to you. You can't help it. I will pray for you... 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Jun 10

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Mostly it is, except for figures of speech...But they are not difficult to spot. When God uses a figure, it is for emphasis...But as I stated, one must understand at least some of the different kinds of figures...Look up E.W.Bullinger and others...

Here is a ten minute video....

http://www.truthortradition.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1255
"figures of speech"...? . yeah right. Its full of incositencies and allegories.
It has divided the world. I dont know if more wars were fought in the name of christianity or muslimism, but if I had to pick a religon-like if someone forced a gunt o my head, it would be something like bhuddism.
No bhuddist priest has ever blessed a war.

Sorry, i cannot side with a bunch of narrow minded, divided fools. The odd christian is alright in my books, and as long as they dont kill I dont care what they believe.
Please leave me out of it and dont say I'm siding with satan either. I'm just a man who tries to be nice and truthful. I call a spade a spade...right?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Jun 10

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I expect that the things of God seem foolish to you. You can't help it. I will pray for you... 🙂
to Checkbaiter

their u go again, how do u deduct that i think things of god are foolish, that came out of left feild.

i think the things of god are mysteryous, inconceivable, wonderfull, intelligent, mystical, but never foolish

cheers vishvahetu

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
"figures of speech"...? . yeah right. Its full of incositencies and allegories.
It has divided the world. I dont know if more wars were fought in the name of christianity or muslimism, but if I had to pick a religon-like if someone forced a gunt o my head, it would be something like bhuddism.
No bhuddist priest has ever blessed a war.

Sorry, i can ...[text shortened]... an either. I'm just a man who tries to be nice and truthful. I call a spade a spade...right?
I have heard this so many times...name one contradiction....most people say this but have never delved into the book to find one....the bible is meant to divide the world, hopefully turn it upside down...Jesus came to divide, but you will not understand this...
The god of this world has blinded many, and turned this world into something grotesque, full of murder, hate, envy and the like. You can blame the bible if you so choose, you can criticize it, but in reality it is your critic...The Lord Jesus will one day return as Lord of Lord's and King of King's and every knee will bow down before Him..some willingly and many subjectively..

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 10

to Checkbaiter

their u go again, how do u deduct that i think things of god are foolish, that came out of left feild.

i think the things of god are mysteryous, inconceivable, wonderfull, intelligent, mystical, but never foolish

cheers vishvahetu
If that were true, you would know that God has magnified His Word above His Name.
The god you worship is not the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Jun 10

to checkbaiter

there is no word of god in existance, your erroneous idea that the bible contains the word of god is exactly just that, erroneous.

everything in the bible has been cojured up by man.

christians speak of the word of god, but the claim that god spoke, and now it is recorded in the bible, is a lie, perpertrated by the ruling class 1600 yrs ago.

why do you choose to accept the bible word for word, what is the reason for your loyalty to the bible, and as a spiritual writting, its very lacking in real knowledge.

cheers steve

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 10

to checkbaiter

there is no word of god in existance, your erroneous idea that the bible contains the word of god is exactly just that, erroneous.

everything in the bible has been cojured up by man.

christians speak of the word of god, but the claim that god spoke, and now it is recorded in the bible, is a lie, perpertrated by the ruling class 16 ...[text shortened]... y to the bible, and as a spiritual writting, its very lacking in real knowledge.

cheers steve
Because God rewards those who diligently seek Him. That is a promise of scripture. He has rewarded me many times over, He has taught me to love, to be kind, patient, He has shown me His character, which is holy and good. He has shown me justice, mercy and forgiveness. He has made me wiser than my enemies. He has answered countless prayers and petitions in my life and the lives of my loved ones. He is with me always, ready to comfort and instruct. Every day is like adventure, waiting to see what He has planned for today, someone to share His word with, or to comfort, encourage and help. Then there is the promise of the great Hope, the return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His saints. A new heavens and a new earth wherein dwells righteousness. God wants our hearts and minds to be transformed into the image of His Son Jesus. He wants us to be like Him, healing people, teaching people and leading them in the path of right living in fellowship with Him and His Father, God.
Jesus came to redeem us back from the clutches of satan. When I received Jesus as my Lord, that is, Lord of my life, my life changed. Jesus promised that He and the Father would come in and sup with us. It is a very intimate relationship, like the world is not familiar with. But people long for this kind of love and hope that only Jesus can offer.

w

Moves
06 Jun 10
1 edit

The christains say, that you better get it right with god in this life, because you only have this one life, and if you dont,t sighn up to christianity, you will be punished for eternity. ( what rubbish )
So their god is a judge and punisher? what nonsense, where is the mercy and love that they talk about.

The christians tell us of the devil and hell, (mor scare tactics) there is no hell or devil, this is all childish propaganda.
So if you love your children, do you let them go unpunished when they do "wrong" things? Or if you see someone you love drinking to much, do you love them enough to have an "intervention"? It seems to me that if you love someone, you direct them towards things that are "good" for them and away from things that are "bad" for them. In fact, if someone you know that you love murders someone, would you not turn them in for punishment?

In terms of hell, many people feel as though they live in "hell" here on earth for various reasons. So where does that leave them? It seems to me that pain and suffering are already a part of our existence, yet we are to assume that when we die such pain and suffering will magically disappear? Why would it since it already exists? The question you must ponder is, why is there pain and suffering in the here and now if there is a God, no?

w

Moves
06 Jun 10

The christians tell us of the devil and hell, (mor scare tactics) there is no hell or devil, this is all childish propaganda.
So what is the source of pain and suffering in this present world if there is a God?

w

Moves
06 Jun 10

so all you christains, stop teaching this christain rubbish to your children. ( its child abuse)
The cornerstone of the Christian faith is love and faith. That is what should be taught to children. So what other rubbish should we be teaching them?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 10

To vishvahetu

If you turn on the TV to any news channel, whose nature do you see? Whose influence do you see?

How can you say there is no devil?

I Jn 5:19
19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
(NIV)

c

Moves
06 Jun 10

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
What do you mean 'us?'
other life forms with brains to think and explore beyond their own world.