The problem with the dinosaurs

The problem with the dinosaurs

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
299d

Another FACT-BESED topic with no comment from kellyjay.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
299d

@divegeester said
Dinosaurs existed; surely that is undeniable. But when?

The problem for YECs, including of course KellyJay, Josephw and the like, is that if the earth and all life on it is circa 6,000 years old as they claim, then this means that humans and dinosaurs coexisted. And if they coexisted then how come none of them were on Noah’s ark?

From the Bible Genesis 7 : 1-4
[i]T ...[text shortened]... m a liar) and carry on shaking the sand from my shoes while keeping my zealot head firmly in my ass.
If the Bible says that God said, "Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth", then what makes you think that dinosaurs weren't included?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
299d

@rajk999 said
All YEC, Flat-earthers, Vegans who campaign for ending meat-eating and other such radical groups should be put in a mental institution. Those things not even worth discussing or arguing over.
You obviously grew up not understanding the first amendment.
Are you a Nazi? Or maybe your thinking has been influenced by Marxist theory.
Or perhaps you're just a plain bigot.

F

Moves
298d

@josephw said
what makes you think that dinosaurs weren't included?
The dinosaurs became extinct 65,000,000 years ago. When do you think the Noah's ark story took place?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
298d
1 edit

@josephw said
If the Bible says that God said, "Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth", then what makes you think that dinosaurs weren't included?
Lol what?

Firstly the dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago. But you probably don’t believe the fossil records because they don’t align with your rote learned story that the human race is 6000 years old.

Ok so let’s size then. Dinosaurs were VERY big.
How did several of each kind fit on the ark?

Seven T Rex
Seven Brontosaurus
Seven Triceratops
Seven Stegosaurus

Hers and official list of the biggest:

Argentinosaurus 98-115 feet.
Patagotitan 102-121 feet.
Ruyangosaurus 81-115 feet.
Diplodocus 89-115 feet.
Sauroposeidon 92-112 feet.
Puertasaurus 98 feet.
Antarctosaurus 98 feet.
Barosaurus 82-89 feet.

LOL this is fabulous Josephw, so pleased you turned up.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
292d

@fmf said
The dinosaurs became extinct 65,000,000 years ago. When do you think the Noah's ark story took place?
How do you know the dinosaurs became extinct 65 million years ago?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
292d

@divegeester said
Lol what?

Firstly the dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago. But you probably don’t believe the fossil records because they don’t align with your rote learned story that the human race is 6000 years old.

Seven T Rex
Seven Brontosaurus
Seven Triceratops
S ...[text shortened]... tosaurus 98 feet.
Barosaurus 82-89 feet.

So you think Noah brought full grown dinosaurs on the Ark?
Or didn't because they were too big?
Do you really think you know what you're talking about?

Obviously you don't believe anything God has said except what fits your limited intellect.

So now, like Suzianne, you're a evolutionary creationist. The "fossil record" is your bible too, and you trust it unequivocally.

It's a joke, and so is what you presume to believe.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@divegeester said
Lol what?

Seven T Rex
Seven Brontosaurus
Seven Triceratops
S ...[text shortened]... tosaurus 98 feet.
Barosaurus 82-89 feet.

Yeah mee tooo .... love it. I did not know these fellas existed, and had the balls to show up and write that nonsense. These people need to be in a madhouse.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@divegeester said
that the human race is 6000 years old.
Actually Josephw believes that the ENTIRE universe with its billions of galaxies and zillions of stars and planets is 6000 yrs old.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
291d

@josephw

@josephw

I have a question. I've wondered about this for quite a while.

How can anyone believe that anything that existed on this planet 65,000,000 years ago could possibly leave any evidence of its existence after 65,000,000 years of tectonic shifts, earth quakes, volcano eruptions, winter, spring, summer and fall, wind, rain, heat, cold, tornadoes, tsunami and anything else you can think of year after year for 65,000,000 years?

I can't believe anyone can be that stupid.

Anything in the "fossil record" is there because it existed in recent history. Any other possibility is pure speculative theory invented by those that can't fathom a creator capable of creating an entire universe is six days. Small minds think that 65 million years is a long time, and that's how long it takes for time to cause random change, and clearly think it a convenient excuse to deny the existence of a creator.

Small minds can't imagine an infinite mind.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d
1 edit

@josephw said
So you think Noah brought full grown dinosaurs on the Ark?
Or didn't because they were too big?
Do you really think you know what you're talking about?

Obviously you don't believe anything God has said except what fits your limited intellect.

So now, like Suzianne, you're a evolutionary creationist. The "fossil record" is your bible too, and you trust it unequivocally.

It's a joke, and so is what you presume to believe.
The bible has no mention of anything resembling a dinosaur, but it mentions over 100 other animals. One would think that the biggest most feared animal would get some kind of press. Also if the dinosaurs did exist in the early days after the flood, they would have eradicated early mankind, and most of the animals, who had very little ability to defend themselves

The bible' creation account mentions great whales, because they were the biggest of the creation. Surely if the dinosaurs came from this creation they would have been mentioned. God created dinosaurs at a previous creation and they were destroyed, therefore God said to this creation 'replenish the earth'.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
291d

@rajk999 said
Actually Josephw believes that the ENTIRE universe with its billions of galaxies and zillions of stars and planets is 6000 yrs old.
Actually, clearly, Rajk believes whatever man tells him, and not what God has spoken.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d
1 edit

@josephw said
Actually, clearly, Rajk believes whatever man tells him, and not what God has spoken.
What exactly do I not believe that God has spoken.
If this about the universe comment I made ... the bible never said God created the universe at the same time [or within a day or two of each other] as Earth and mankind.
You apparently believe that, from previous comments you made.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
290d

@josephw said
How do you know the dinosaurs became extinct 65 million years ago?
If they didn’t then how did all their types fit into the Ark?

Read my OP.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
290d

@josephw said
How did all the kinds of dinosaurs fit into the ark Josephw?