1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Aug '23 18:20
    @divegeester said

I also suspect that he will be a denier of the Moon landings.
    I hereby deny that anyone (other than She Who Must Be Obeyed) landed on me !
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '23 07:36
    @of-ants-and-imps said
    Sure and one piece of evidence will suggest it's possible they can be. https://www.icr.org/article/hypercarnivore-discovered
    Many things are “possible”.

For example; it’s possible that that when I roll dice, I’ll get a double 6
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Aug '23 12:42
    @pianoman1 said
    No, I do not align myself with any religion. I am a deeply ‘spiritual’ (?) person who simply seeks answers.
    A good and necessary first step.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Aug '23 13:38
    @pianoman1 said
    No, I do not align myself with any religion. I am a deeply ‘spiritual’ (?) person who simply seeks answers.
    Religion is the chief motivation to seek God, and the chief hindrance to finding God.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Aug '23 08:20
    @vivify said
    It's only when you don't know how radiometric or any other method of dating works that you can ask such questions.

The scientific method (observation, testing, experiments, etc.) which was used to develop ways to date the age of the earth is the same process used to send humans to the moon, machines to Mars and back and take crystal-clear pictures of Pluto, 3 billion mile ...[text shortened]... ow the only scientific fields Christians doubt are the ones that ones that contradict their beliefs.
    Could be.

Science does not contradict my beliefs, however. Some people believe what they've been told by others more than they have faith in God.. Religious leaders often tell people they cannot believe both science and the Bible. This is completely untrue.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree