1. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 07:25
    Originally posted by Dasa
    And as long as rude people present this type absurdity, then I will expose their nonsense.
    But you never do 'expose their nonsense'. All you ever do is state without reason, that it is nonsense. That is not 'exposing'. It is mere opinion. When you state something as fact but do not back it up with argument or reason then the only time someone will take you seriously is if they respect what you have to say and consider you an authority on such matters - which nobody here seems to do.
    So you are wasting your breath.

If you could explain why what I say is nonsense, then you might get somewhere, but you have already admitted that since I do not accept Vedanta as an authority (and neither does anyone else here) then it is impossible for you to give any such explanation.
    Yet you persist in your futile posting.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 07:50
    Illicit sex only applies to a person who is following the spiritual life of spiritual development......anyone else can do as they please for they do anyway.

Illicit sex would mean any sex outside of procreation.

The initiate on the spiritual path has developed spiritual realization, and with that comes a genuine lack of desire for sex.

One of the faste ...[text shortened]... spiritual bliss and happiness and sex for them is distasteful.

She was gone in three months.
    Illicit sex would mean any sex outside of procreation.

So if your parents had sex without having procreation in mind, would that make you an illegitimate child?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 07:56
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    But you never do 'expose their nonsense'. All you ever do is state without reason, that it is nonsense. That is not 'exposing'. It is mere opinion. When you state something as fact but do not back it up with argument or reason then the only time someone will take you seriously is if they respect what you have to say and consider you an authority on such m ...[text shortened]... is impossible for you to give any such explanation.
    Yet you persist in your futile posting.
    How do I discuss the error that atheists put forward that the cosmos just popped into existence from an explosion without intelligence at it foundation.

Its absurdity to present such a thing....and you want me to discuss that.

How do you discuss absurdity.....its impossible.

I cannot honour that absurdity with a discussion.

You are meant to realize yourself that it is absurd to present such a thing in the firsts place......and then retract it.

If you do not know that it is absurd, then you must be having a problem with truthfulness, or your intelligence is very defective and under those conditions it is impossible to discuss.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 09:30
    You are meant to realize yourself that it is absurd to present such a thing in the firsts place......and then retract it.

If you do not know that it is absurd, then you must be having a problem with truthfulness, or your intelligence is very defective and under those conditions it is impossible to discuss.
    So why do you bother? You clearly believe everyone on this forum - and nearly everyone in the world, has a problem with truthfulness or has defective intelligence and it is impossible to discuss anything with them.
    Why are you posting here? Why do you talk to anyone in your life?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 09:481 edit
    How do I discuss the error that atheists put forward that the cosmos just popped into existence from an explosion without intelligence at it foundation.

Its absurdity to present such a thing....and you want me to discuss that.

How do you discuss absurdity.....its impossible.

I cannot honour that absurdity with a discussion.

You are meant to realize ...[text shortened]... , or your intelligence is very defective and under those conditions it is impossible to discuss.
    "I cannot honour that absurdity with a discussion."

Why not ? many open minded posters regularly entertain the ideas of the other poster to get into a dialogue.
    I call it "meeting each other half way". You can call it what you want , but clearly you are not willing to do this.

A good example would be Agerg, who you have insulted, by telling him what his problems are without knowing him, (amongst other things). He has always replied in good humour and without insults AND he was willing to entertain some of your beliefs, (despite not believing them himself AT ALL), for the sake of an open dialogue.

I think that Agergs way is the way of the future for this forum, and not yours, Dasa.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 14:13
    Dasa are you just selectively selecting the questions you wish to answer?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 15:31
    So why do you bother? You clearly believe everyone on this forum - and nearly everyone in the world, has a problem with truthfulness or has defective intelligence and it is impossible to discuss anything with them.
    Why are you posting here? Why do you talk to anyone in your life?
    The circle of people I keep,are persons who are interested in spiritual path, and I do not associate with persons who are not interested in truth.

This forum is just part of the chess site, and after witnessing the sheer lack of untruthfulness and nonsense being presented in the spirituality forum, I could not let it go unchallenged........because atheism and false religion are responsible for the mess the world is in, and I will do my part no matter how small it is, to at least present the reality.

*Did you know that the game of chess is eternal, and has its origins in the Vedic culture

Srimad Bhagavatams states that......"truth is reality distinguished from illusion for the benefit of all" and if there is one person in this forum who appreciates the truth then I have been successful.

If you are not interested then you may hang out in the science forum if it better serves you......but dont complain when truth exposes your faulty perceptions.

You could actually put away your fault finding mentality and embrace the truth of Vedanta...........for there is little spiritual truth anywhere else, and what has been presented by false religion and atheistic science is based on deception.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 15:35
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "I cannot honour that absurdity with a discussion."

Why not ? many open minded posters regularly entertain the ideas of the other poster to get into a dialogue.
    I call it "meeting each other half way". You can call it what you want , but clearly you are not willing to do this.

A good example would be Agerg, who you have insulted, by telling him ...[text shortened]... ue.

I think that Agergs way is the way of the future for this forum, and not yours, Dasa.
    My comment was a generalization.......and I actually do discuss with everyone, but when the point has been clearly made by myself, and the other wants to defend error, then I cannot discuss endlessly error.

Its like some one wanting to discuss the tooth fairy.....it impossible for it is error.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 15:36
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Dasa are you just selectively selecting the questions you wish to answer?
    Could you be more clear and maybe give an example please.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 16:01
    The circle of people I keep,are persons who are interested in spiritual path, and I do not associate with persons who are not interested in truth.
    But here you are 'associating' with us.

If you are not interested then you may hang out in the science forum if it better serves you......but dont complain when truth exposes your faulty perceptions.
    I have already pointed out that you do not 'expose' anything about my perceptions and as far as I can tell you agree with me on that point. You do not even attempt to 'expose' my 'faulty perceptions' because you are convinced I am either lying or lacking in intelligence.

You could actually put away your fault finding mentality and embrace the truth of Vedanta............
    But we are already agreed that I cannot do this due to my dishonesty and lack of intelligence.

So, you are apparently repeatedly contradicting yourself. You simultaneously claim you cannot discuss anything with me, yet persist in posting. Why don't you just give up?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 16:06
    But here you are 'associating' with us.

[b]If you are not interested then you may hang out in the science forum if it better serves you......but dont complain when truth exposes your faulty perceptions.

I have already pointed out that you do not 'expose' anything about my perceptions and as far as I can tell you agree with me on that point. You d ...[text shortened]... ou cannot discuss anything with me, yet persist in posting. Why don't you just give up?[/b]
    You are but one person in this forum.

Is it not painfully obvious, that your defence of error is not credible.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 19:50
    You are but one person in this forum.

Is it not painfully obvious, that your defence of error is not credible.
    There are a lot of 'one persons' in this forum who have voiced the same objections as twhitehead has to your odious posting behaviour. I would hazard that you and your supporters are rather heavily outnumbered by the rest us, most of whom I suspect simply ignore your nonsense.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 23:06
    My comment was a generalization.......and I actually do discuss with everyone, but when the point has been clearly made by myself, and the other wants to defend error, then I cannot discuss endlessly error.

Its like some one wanting to discuss the tooth fairy.....it impossible for it is error.
    Good example, the tooth fairy. Of course we can discuss the tooth fairy. We can discuss many things about the tooth fairy, for it exists, if only in the minds of children.
    So at what age do children stop believing in stuff that their parents "lied" to them about? (like the tooth fairy)

See? I have just started discussing the tooth fairy.

(You need not join in, its just an example)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree