The Processed Triune God

The Processed Triune God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Dec 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Your SuperDuper God sounds as needy and touchy as a teenage school girl; maybe "he's" just on the rag. Doesn't the big shot Creator and Knower of Everything have better things to do than worry about what some creatures, who are more inferior to Him in attributes than an amoeba is to us, think about His SuperDuperness? I don't get mad at houseflies for not making a pot of coffee for me in the morning; so what's his problem?
"Worry about what some creatures... think about His SuperDuperness?" Do you truly think you've reduced the entire formula to such juvenile fart noise? If so, nothing of the truth will yield anything remotely helpful in removing your self-induced blinders. 'Fraid there's not much that can be said to such self-absorption: you're on your own for this one.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Dec 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
1. Gibberish. Personal sin is clearly not the issue. We are not condemned at birth because of personal sin; no sin is possible at birth. We are condemned at birth because of imputation of Adam's original sin. We are born spiritually dead. The forgiveness of all sin and the solution to the original sin was wrought on the cross, by the work of the Lord ...[text shortened]... ilure on the part of the creature, rest assured. The creature, however, does not fare so well.
"The creature"?? What a pathetic belief system to loathe yourself and your brothers soooooooooooooo much. You don't need a God; you need a shrink.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Dec 06

"Worry about what some creatures... think about His SuperDuperness?" Do you truly think you've reduced the entire formula to such juvenile fart noise? If so, nothing of the truth will yield anything remotely helpful in removing your self-induced blinders. 'Fraid there's not much that can be said to such self-absorption: you're on your own for this one.
Then you did a good job because you didn't say anything remotely relative to the point raised.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Dec 06

"The creature"?? What a pathetic belief system to loathe yourself and your brothers soooooooooooooo much. You don't need a God; you need a shrink.
Sure, that makes sense. God = creator. Man (being created by the creator) = creature. So demeaning, ain't it? Oh, the self-loathing I go through every day, having debased myself to such a dismal existence of being created by a creator. Poor me. You're just plain silly.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
16 Dec 06

1. Gibberish. Personal sin is clearly not the issue. We are not condemned at birth because of personal sin; no sin is possible at birth. We are condemned at birth because of imputation of Adam's original sin. We are born spiritually dead. The forgiveness of all sin and the solution to the original sin was wrought on the cross, by the work of the Lord ...[text shortened]... ilure on the part of the creature, rest assured. The creature, however, does not fare so well.
Oops, you are on my 'do not discuss' list, and I answered you. I should know by now that I can't contend with your ...wisdom. Sorry, won't happen again.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Dec 06

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Oops, you are on my 'do not discuss' list, and I answered you. I should know by now that I can't contend with your ...wisdom. Sorry, won't happen again.
Don't apologize: you just couldn't help yourself. It's part of the problem you have with confrontation obsession.

a

Moves
16 Dec 06
1 edit

We are condemned at birth because of imputation of Adam's original sin. We are born spiritually dead. The forgiveness of all sin and the solution to the original sin was wrought on the cross, by the work of the Lord Jesus Christ.

1) Where did you get this from. Where did Lord Jesus Christ talk about Adam's original sin in the Bible?.
2) Where did he said he came to forgive your sin?.
3) More important why did he say he completed the work he was sent for before crossification?

I hope I didn't make a mistake by asking these questions.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Dec 06

Sure, that makes sense. God = creator. Man (being created by the creator) = creature. So demeaning, ain't it? Oh, the self-loathing I go through every day, having debased myself to such a dismal existence of being created by a creator. Poor me. You're just plain silly.
Rather clearly you're using the term in this meaning from Webster: one who is a servile dependent or tool or another.

To you that's all us "creatures" can dream of. But why does your SuperDuper God give a rat's ass?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Dec 06

Originally posted by ahosyney
[b]We are condemned at birth because of imputation of Adam's original sin. We are born spiritually dead. The forgiveness of all sin and the solution to the original sin was wrought on the cross, by the work of the Lord Jesus Christ.

1) Where did you get this from. Where did Lord Jesus Christ talk about Adam's original sin in the Bible?.
2) Where ...[text shortened]... sent for before crossification?

I hope I didn't make a mistake by asking these questions.[/b]
You made a mistake if you think you'll get a straight, intelligible answer from Freaky; he's a Secret Decoder Ring kind of guy.

a

Moves
16 Dec 06

You made a mistake if you think you'll get a straight, intelligible answer from Freaky; he's a Secret Decoder Ring kind of guy.
Yes , I know , so I didn't think I will get the straight answer. So I don't think I made a mistake.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Dec 06

We are condemned at birth because of imputation of Adam's original sin. We are born spiritually dead. The forgiveness of all sin and the solution to the original sin was wrought on the cross, by the work of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2) Where did ...[text shortened]... sent for before crossification?

I hope I didn't make a mistake by asking these questions.[/b]
1. The entire paragraph comes from the orthodox biblical view of sin and the saving work of Christ.
2. Seriously? Are you requesting quotes, or are you attempting a play on the word 'your?'
3. You'll need to be more specific on both the quote and the term 'crossification.'

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Dec 06

Rather clearly you're using the term in this meaning from Webster: one who is a servile dependent or tool or another.

To you that's all us "creatures" can dream of. But why does your SuperDuper God give a rat's ass?
Rather clearly you fail to understand the magnificence of the creature whom He called Man. By definition, anything created is dependent upon its creator to some degree or another. Even in his fallen state, the intelligence and creativity that has been evidenced by man in human history shows your spin of such a state of dependency as little more than a pathetic stab at negativity.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Dec 06

Yes , I know , so I didn't think I will get the straight answer. So I don't think I made a mistake.
If you didn't expect to get a straight answer, isn't that part and parcel of making a mistake by asking?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
16 Dec 06

The issue of salvation is perspicuous to any person reaching a state of minimum self-awareness and accountability. The deeper issues of the spiritual life are hidden in plain sight to unbelievers, as well as off-limits to believers not following the path set by God within the Scriptures.

a

Moves
16 Dec 06
2 edits

1. The entire paragraph comes from the orthodox biblical view of sin and the saving work of Christ.
2. Seriously? Are you requesting quotes, or are you attempting a play on the word 'your?'
3. You'll need to be more specific on both the quote and the term 'crossification.'

I asked you about Jesus view of his work not the orthodox Biblical view. As far as I know Jesus never talked about the Original Sin, and it was not part of his teaching, although you claim it was his main Job in earth.

What words, yes I ask you for quotes, where did he said he will die for the original sin.

Of Here is the Quote:
John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

I jesus finish his work before being on the Cross, how can you claim that dieing on the Cross was the main part of his work, or even a it is part of his work. [b]He finished his work before the cross, do you understand that, to die on the cross didn't mean anything.[b]