The Processed Triune God

The Processed Triune God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
12 Dec 06
2 edits

What I wrote I have not made up as my original thought. Neither have I CUT and PASTED it. I learned it. I understand it. And I can repeat it.

I also enjoy and experience the life giving Spirit of Jesus Christ.

We believers in Jesus continue in the fellowship and teaching of the New Testament apostles.

j

Moves
12 Dec 06

Links? Okay here's a link for those who would rather go off and read a link:

www.godseconomy.org

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Dec 06

Originally posted by jaywill
Please show me where I CUT and PASTED the above paragraphs.

Let us see from where these paragraphs were CUT.
Probably from this site or an equally moronic one: # www.triunegod.org/ processed/ index.html

The title kinda gives it away.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
12 Dec 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
I want to know if it can be spread on bread.

j

Moves
12 Dec 06
3 edits

This thread is on the Process that the Triune God passed through in order to dispense God as life into man.

What passage in Scripture succinctly proves that the Trinity wants to dispense God as life into man?

As good short passage to demonstrate this truth is John 16:15

"All that the Father has is Mine' for this reason I have said that He [the Holy Spirit] receives of Mine and will declare it to you." (John 16:15)

This is Christ speaking of the Holy Spirit. But He is also speaking of the Father and Himself the Son. All three of the Triune God is involved in this key verse.

All that the Father has is the Son's. All the riches of divine nature and all the perfection of the incarnation are the Father's and are the Son's riches. The Holy Spirit will convey all of these riches to the disciples.

"All that the Father has is Mine; for this reason I have said that He receives of Mine and will declare it to you."

The Trinity is involved in receiving the riches of the Father which have been embodied in the Son and through the Holy Spirit conveying them to the believers. The entire Trinity is not for a doctrine but for dispensing the riches of God into man.

Again, the Father of the Trinity is the Source. The Son of the Trinity is the Course. And the Holy Spirit of the Trinity is the Flow and the Transmission.

All that is of the Father is embodied in the Son. And the Holy Spirit will declare and disclose these riches to the disciples. The Triune God is for dispensing Himself as life and salvation into His people.

j

Moves
12 Dec 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
The biblical word used to discribe God working Himself into man is ANOINT. Anoint is a kind of spreading.

Anointing is like a spreading and rubbing. The idea conveyed is that God is working Himself around and around within man pressing His life and nature into the saved.

Here is where we see the word ANOINT used:

"And as for you, the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone teach you; but as His anointing teaches you concerning all things and is true and is not a lie, and even as it has taught you, abide in Him" (1 John 2:27)

The ANOINTING is like a painting within with God's Spirit. Coat after coat of God's Spirit is applied to the inward being of the saved person. In this way the ANOINTING teaches the saved person to "abide in Him". This means to walk, talk, and live in the realm and sphere of the living Christ. The resurrected and living Jesus Christ becomes the realm within which one moves and lives.

The anointing is a kind of painting within with God. It is a kind of spreading and working God into the personality of the Christian. This anointing teaches the man or woman to abide in Christ. That is to linger in the realm and presence of Jesus Christ. That means to log more and more time with Jesus Christ. To abide in Him is to allow Him to settle down and abide within us.

"Abide in Me and I in you" said Jesus. This is a MUTUAL abiding. This is an mutual dwelling of a person in the presence of Christ and Christ being in her attitudes and actions.

We do not act religious. Rather we react with the living Christ Who has come to abide in our hearts.

j

Moves
12 Dec 06

The anointing is a kind of spreading around and rubbing to anoint God into man.

The picture of the tabernacle in the Old Testament is helpful. The boards of the tabernacle were made of acacia wood overlaid with gold.
The acacia wood signifies the proper humanity of man. And the gold was overlaid upon the acacia wood as paint. It was spread and anointed onto the boards of the tabernacle.

God desires to save our humanity, uplift it, sanctify it and apply His divine nature to it. The Christ means the ANOINTED ONE. Christ is the prototype of the man with God wrought into His humanity. And the eternal city which God is building, the New Jerusalem, is the tabernacle of God. It is the human beings saved, sanctified, transformed, conformed, resurrected, and glorified with God's life.

Every day we can participate in this anointing of the Triune God into our being.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
12 Dec 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Are you suggesting that "Processed Triune God" is a kind of sandwich spread? A sort of spreadable, edible salvation?

Are you further suggesting that it makes a delicious condiment for communion hosts everywhere?

Tisk, tisk.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Dec 06

Originally posted by spruce112358
Are you suggesting that "Processed Triune God" is a kind of sandwich spread? A sort of spreadable, edible salvation?

Are you further suggesting that it makes a delicious condiment for communion hosts everywhere?

Tisk, tisk.
You might want to stay away from the ones that have been "consummated". 😛

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
12 Dec 06

What I wrote I have not made up as my original thought. Neither have I CUT and PASTED it. I learned it. I understand it. And I can repeat it.

I also enjoy and experience the life giving Spirit of Jesus Christ.

We believers in Jesus continue in the fellowship and teaching of the New Testament apostles.
I can repeat it. I can press Ctrl-V any number of times.

j

Moves
12 Dec 06

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
I can repeat it. I can press Ctrl-V any number of times.
I think that you and LemonJello and a few others who seem to feel that this thread is a waste of your time should go to other threads which you find more profitable.

There are a number of other topics here. If the Processed Triune God topic isn't profitable to you, check out some of the other threads.

N

The sky

Moves
12 Dec 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Probably from this site or an equally moronic one: # www.triunegod.org/ processed/ index.html

Ah, but if he had CUT it, it wouldn't be there anymore. CUTTING is a sin. COPYING is the way to Heaven.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
15 Dec 06

I think that you and LemonJello and a few others who seem to feel that this thread is a waste of your time should go to other threads which you find more profitable.

There are a number of other topics here. If the Processed Triune God topic isn't profitable to you, check out some of the other threads.
I'm quite comfortable in this thread, and I believe I'll stay, thank you.

CC

Moves
15 Dec 06

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
I'm quite comfortable in this thread, and I believe I'll stay, thank you.
Why?? You have no clue what he's saying. It's a tad over your head. Why not rather discuss some foolish theory with the other thumb suckers. There's plenty you can choose from.

j

Moves
15 Dec 06
1 edit

The Holy Spirit after the resurrection of Christ is the ultimate expression of the Triune God. In speaking of the Holy Spirit Jesus says:

"But when He, the Spirit of reality, comes, He will guide you into all the reality; for He will not speak from Himself, but what He hears He will speak; and He will declare to you the things that are coming. He will glorify Me, for He will receive of Mine and will declare it to you. All that the Father has is Mine; for this reason I have said that He receives of Mine and will declare it to you" (JOhn 16:13-15)

You can see that the Holy Spirit speaks and acts as Jesus did in the flesh, being under authority.

All that is the Son's has been given to Him from the Father. And the Holy Spirit receives all and declares it to the believers in Christ. So the Spirit is the consummation of all these riches of life from the Father and the Son, for the conveying and impartation of these riches to the believers in Christ - "He will declare it to you"

So the Holy Spirit contains a supply to equip the believers with all that is of the Son which was given to Him by the Father. Since there is such a rich supply in the Spirit, the Apostle Paul speaks of "the bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ" (Phil. 1:19).

The incarnation, human living, death, resurrection, and exaltation of Christ the Son are contents and engredients of "the bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ" to supply the believers with all that they need to build up the church.

Nothing can depress the church and hold her down. Nothing can defeat her. She has this bountiful supply of the life, death, and resurrection conveyed to her members as the ZOE [divine] life of God.

"... the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

The dispensing of the bountiful supply that is in the Holy Spirit is also the giving of divine life of the "life giving Spirit". It is also the bringing the disciples into all of the reality by the Spirit of reality. This is an unspeakable comfort also. So the Spirit of reality, the Holy Spirit is also called "another Comforter".