1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 14:32
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    If you do not have an objective standard of morality by which you can determine what is right or wrong, then what gives you the right to make moral judgments upon Nazi Germany or the God of the Bible?
    See Thread 171350
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 14:34
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Atheism is not the answer.
    Someday, your arrogance will shift.
    I doubt it. Statistically more people leave Christian faiths than others like say Buddhists - which is a form a atheism and a system of pscychology really
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 14:37
    Originally posted by chaney3
    If you don't know......you are agnostic.

If you are certain, you are atheist.

Which is it Ghost?
    People are not one dimensional.
    Although theists around here try their darndest to be
  4. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 15:212 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    See Thread 171350
    As predicted you have deflected once again and remain unwilling to engage the question. Copy and paste the exact post from that thread which you think answers the question. You and I both know it's not there.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 15:47
    As predicted you have deflected once again and remain unwilling to engage the question. Copy and paste the exact post from that thread which you think answers the question. You and I both know it's not there.
    This is another one of your set piece punchlines.
  6. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 15:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is another one of your set piece punchlines.
    And this is yet again one of your set piece deflections. You claim that you have answered my question I claim that you haven't. All your have to produce is your supposed answer.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 15:58
    You claim that you have answered my question I claim that you haven't. All your have to produce is your supposed answer.
    No I don't have to do anything of the sort. I don't want or need to repeat myself. I don't need to copy paste anything. You may well feel your peculiar need to repeat the same assertions and questions time and time and time again. But I don't. Neither of us need to repeat anything. I know exactly what your views are. And you know exactly what my views are.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 22:02
    And this is yet again one of your set piece deflections. You claim that you have answered my question I claim that you haven't. All your have to produce is your supposed answer.
    😴
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Feb '17 05:02
    Originally posted by josephw
    Why don't you demonstrate some intellectual honesty and stop beating around the bush and post the verses from the Bible that talk about the non-existence of hell?

Are you afraid of what you'll find? [hidden]I mean that in a kind way. Not as a challenge.[/hidden]
    As I've already very clearly pointed out, I'm waiting for you to find the courage of your conviction and actually state what it is you believe about hell. Once you do this I'm more than happy to get into scripture with you.

By the way I'm calling you on your dishonesty in this matter. Just so you know where I'm coming from.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Feb '17 13:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As I've already very clearly pointed out, I'm waiting for you to find the courage of your conviction and actually state what it is you believe about hell. Once you do this I'm more than happy to get into scripture with you.

By the way I'm calling you on your dishonesty in this matter. Just so you know where I'm coming from.
    You not going to respond then Josephw?
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 07:09

All you've pointed out is your fmf guided equivocating and misdirecting skills.

You're the one that stated that hell doesn't exist. It should be a simple matter to prove you're right. But you know you can't. So you're on the dodge and lack the courage to admit you're wrong.

Sorry, but that's the way it looks over here on this side of the monitor.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 09:57
    Originally posted by josephw
    All you've pointed out is your fmf guided equivocating and misdirecting skills.

You're the one that stated that hell doesn't exist. It should be a simple matter to prove you're right. But you know you can't. So you're on the dodge and lack the courage to admit you're wrong.

Sorry, but that's the way it looks over here on this side of the monitor.
    I refuse to accept the horrible notion that unbelievers on Jesus will be kept alive for eternity and tortured in a fiery place called hell, in the presence of Jesus.

Do you believe this teaching josephw...why not have some courage to say what it is you believe instead of pissing about pretending to hold some sort of higher moral or intellectual ground, when we both know you don't?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 23:34
    I refuse to accept the horrible notion that unbelievers on Jesus will be kept alive for eternity and tortured in a fiery place called hell, in the presence of Jesus.

Do you believe this teaching josephw...why not have some courage to say what it is you believe instead of pissing about pretending to hold some sort of higher moral or intellectual ground, when we both know you don't?
    I'm not pretending anything. At least nothing you know about. Certainly not a moral or intellectual higher ground.

Please, PLEASE, use the verses that support you views on hell. That's all I'm asking. Why you being such a dunder head?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree