1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '16 18:513 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Err actually no I wasn't. I was pointing out how in this forum he, and you had been deconstructed over his claims.

I've never read his book, have never claimed to have read it and I never will.

🙂
    So you don't know what claims BeDhun made with regard to the New world translation having not read his book. How is it then that you now claim they were debunked? here are your words.

BeDuhn's work on the NWT was comprehensively debunked. Your words.

What claims were debunked divegeester? I have the book before me, please tell me the chapter and paragraph and I will be sure to look those claims up.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 07:591 edit
    wow divegeester caught out and done up and smokin like a Loch Fyne herring. Good times. 😵
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 08:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow divegeester caught out and done up and smokin like a Loch Fyne herring. Good times. 😵
    Oh I'll get to you on this in good time weasel-breath. I'm still collecting the evidence from when your underpants were up and down like a whores knickers over this last time. Patience my slavering little cultist.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 08:29
    Oh I'll get to you on this in good time weasel-breath. I'm still collecting the evidence from when your underpants were up and down like a whores knickers over this last time. Patience my slavering little cultist.
    Man how long is it gonna take? your claims will remain here until you retract or substantiate them.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 08:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Man how long is it gonna take? your claims will remain here until you retract or substantiate them.
    Well, what I provided about John 1:1 remains as is and is sufficient.

Regard Jason BeDuhn and your appeal to his work, I'll get back to you.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 09:41
    Well, what I provided about John 1:1 remains as is and is sufficient.

Regard Jason BeDuhn and your appeal to his work, I'll get back to you.
    what have you proved jeester other than you don't know what you are talking about.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Sep '16 15:511 edit
    So the Triune God is revealed in Revelation chapters 4 and 5.

The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit - all seen there in God on the throne, in the Lamb in the midst of the throne Who takes the scroll from the hand of God the Creator on the throne, and in the seven lamps[/b before the throne which are also [b]the seven eyes of the Lamb.

Please notice that Revelation latter says that God is the One indwelling the Lamb and from the [singular] throne " of God and of the Lamb" pours for the river of water of life.

So we have the Spirit as the seven Spirits (seven EYES) of the Lamb in chapter 5. And we have God in the Lamb. Both God in the Lamb and the seven eyes in the Lamb speak of the other TWO of the Trinity indwelling the Second of the Trinity.

Here is God in the Lamb -
    " And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon that they should shine in it, for the glory of God illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb." (Rev. 21:23)

Who is the lamp ? The Redeemer, the God-man Jesus is the lamp
    "And its lamp is the Lamb."

Who is the LIGHT emanating FROM the lamp - Lamb ?
    God - "the glory of God ... its lamp is the Lamb".

How is it that there is ONE throne ? God is in the Lamb on the singular throne of God and the Lamb.

"And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb." (22:1)

Here we see the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,
    The river of water of life is God the Holy Spirit proceeding out of God the Father and God the Son - the Lamb. God administrates by flowing OUT His eternal Spirit into the city.

The river of the water of life is the Spirit mentioned also in John 7:39.

" ... Jesus stood and cried out, saying, If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink.

He who believes into Me, as the Scripture said, out of his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.

But this he said concerning the Spirit, whom those who believed into Him were about to receive ..."

God on the throne in the Lamb reigning by pouring forth His Holy Spirit is indwelling the innermost beings of all the members of the holy city New Jerusalem.

Their inner being is one with the seat of divine administration - the throne of God and of the Lamb. His pouring forth the river of water of life from His throne corresponds to His flowing out of the innermost being of the saved human beings.

He governs in eternity by flowing out of man's innermost being.
    The Triune God is for the dispensing of God into man for a corporate expression of God mingled with man - New Jerusalem.

This is why the universe and human beings were created.
    God in His Trinity dispenses Himself as eternal life into this "city".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree