1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 22:163 edits
    I'm not one for dramitic exits but the rise of the troll vishvahetu, especially in the last week or so, has reached epic proportions and I just can't be bothered to make the effort to wade through the knee deep treacle of BS anymore.. There are those here who have tried in all good faith the support the guy (KA and RC for example) but I think it is clear to all that these efforts were in vain.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 22:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm not one for dramitic exits but the rise of the troll vishvahetu, especially in the last week or so, has reached epic proportions and I just can't be bothered to make the effort to wade through the knee deep treacle of BS anymore.. There are those here who have tried in all good faith the support the guy (KA and RC for example) but I think it is clear to all that these efforts were in vain.
    Your theatrics are interesting because all I have done, is try to clear away all the error in this forum, in an attempt to have a truthful discussion.

It is clear that when having a discussion, honesty must be upheld or everything becomes a farce.

I have been battling persons saying animal cruelty is not wrong.

I have been battling persons saying non Christians will burn in hell.

I've been battling persons saying that animals dont have living souls.

I've been battling persons saying that the eternal soul can be destroyed.

I've been battling persons saying dead bodies can jump up out of the grave.

I've been battling persons saying that the cosmos just popped into existence from a random explosion.

I've been battling persons saying they are above the law of universal truths.

I've been battling persons saying there is no intelligence in the workings of the universe.

I've been battling persons saying that God has only given man one life, and one chance.

Ive been battling persons saying that the eight million four hundred thousand species of complex life forms just evolved out of a puddle of mud.

And so on, and so on.

All these persons are not willing to acknowledge the falsity in these teachings, and actually accuse me of insulting them for exposing there dishonest acceptance of the error.

All this is very tiring.

When are persons going to be honest, and stop denying the error that they are presenting.

And stop attacking the innocent messenger.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 23:16
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Your theatrics are interesting because all I have done, is try to clear away all the error in this forum, in an attempt to have a truthful discussion.

It is clear that when having a discussion, honesty must be upheld or everything becomes a farce.

I have been battling persons saying ...[text shortened]... denying the error that they are presenting.

Thats precisely the problem, you've been in way too many battles.
    You gotta clear things up as you go along.
  4. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 23:34
    I don't understand your fear. He is not a troll. He is a stubborn believer, not prepared or able to discuss open minded his 'universal truths'. He is certainly not the only one on this forum who believes without doubt in his religion and keeps repeating his 'truths',
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 01:08
    Originally posted by souverein
    I don't understand your fear. He is not a troll. He is a stubborn believer, not prepared or able to discuss open minded [b]his 'universal truths'. He is certainly not the only one on this forum who believes without doubt in his religion and keeps repeating his 'truths',[/b]
    5% of me still thinks he is an expert parodist delivering a deadpan satire on religionist certitude and unbending dogmatism. I say this now just in case one day it is revealed as such and then I can say "Ha ha! Five percent of me told you so!"
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 18:13
    Originally posted by souverein
    I don't understand your fear. He is not a troll. He is a stubborn believer, not prepared or able to discuss open minded [b]his 'universal truths'. He is certainly not the only one on this forum who believes without doubt in his religion and keeps repeating his 'truths',[/b]
    I had a tough day yesterday, back with a vengence today! I'm a "stubborn believer" but I never get hassled btw...

FMF I love your optimsim.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 14:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    5% of me still thinks he is an expert parodist delivering a deadpan satire on religionist certitude and unbending dogmatism. I say this now just in case one day it is revealed as such and then I can say "Ha ha! Five percent of me told you so!"
    yes, part of me does too believe he must be joking. the part of me that believes people like him shouldn''t be able to survive in society. but it is a delusion. you have no way of knowing on an internet forum whether the person you are engaging in discussion is hones or not, so either he really is that abnoxious and mentally challenged or he is wasting our time with trolling.

either way he is quite an abject person.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 21:50
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    yes, part of me does too believe he must be joking. the part of me that believes people like him shouldn''t be able to survive in society. but it is a delusion. you have no way of knowing on an internet forum whether the person you are engaging in discussion is hones or not, so either he really is that abnoxious and mentally challenged or he is wasting our time with trolling.

either way he is quite an abject person.
    May I add.......

Am I joking when I say animal cruelty is wrong?

Am I joking when I say the soul is eternal and is the life force within the material body.

Am I joking when I say dead bodies do not jump out of the grave.

Am I joking when I say the entire cosmos has its foundation in intelligent will.

Am I joking when I say that we do not have one life and one chance.

Am I joking when I say that, not only does mankind have authority for every subject know...but also has an authority for God.

Am I joking when I say that universal truth cannot be changed.

My list could go on for ever...I am not joking.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 22:05
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Am I joking
    Am I joking
    Am I joking
    Am I joking
    Am I joking
    Am I joking
    Am I joking ...I am not joking.
    Are you a joker?
  10. St. Peter's
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 22:16
    Are you a joker?
    he's a smoker, a midnight toker, and plays his music in the sun.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 22:26

I have been battling persons saying non C ...[text shortened]... denying the error that they are presenting.

Hay! I didn't know we could change our player name.

Maybe I should go with something more spiritual than josephw.

Anyone have any suggestions?
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 22:32
    Originally posted by josephw

I believe "vishvahetu" is available.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Feb '11 22:36
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    I believe "vishvahetu" is available.
    ROFLMAO
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 04:18
    Originally posted by josephw

Mr. Badd ass? Thats what you are, right?

But yeah, i for one disagree with anyone changing their names for any reason, hopefully in vishva/dasa'a case it will be an inner change as well as an outer one.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '11 11:29
    May I add.......

Am I joking when I say animal cruelty is wrong?

Am I joking when I say the soul is eternal and is the life force within the material body.

Am I joking when I say dead bodies do not jump out of the grave.

Am I joking when I say the entire cosmos has its foundation in intelligent will.

Am I joking when I say that we do not have one ...[text shortened]... say that universal truth cannot be changed.

My list could go on for ever...I am not joking.
    you don't allow for doubt. you consider your version of the truth as universal. you consider anyone else as dishonest in their pursuit for their own understanding of the universe. which might be different than yours. and even should you be right, that your vedanta is the correct view on the universe, you do another stupid blunder by claiming it is the final view, that it doesn't need improving.

that makes you rude at the very least. an arrogant single-minded fundamentalist who can't acquire more or adjust his existing knowledge should be more accurate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree