The Troll says...

The Troll says...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Apr 18

"Relationship with God or Chrsit is not in the Bible."

That statement exemplifies how bereft the troll is of the understanding of the scriptures.

F

Moves
20 Apr 18

Originally posted by @secondson
[b]"Relationship with God or Chrsit is not in the Bible."

That statement exemplifies how bereft the troll is of the understanding of the scriptures.[/b]
If you think he doesn't really believe it and he's only said it in order to get a reaction from you (i.e. trolling you), why are you taking the bait?

If you think it's his honest and considered perspective that he's sharing ~ why are you calling him a "troll"?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
If you think he doesn't really believe it and he's only said it in order to get a reaction from you (i.e. trolling you), why are you taking the bait?

If you think it's his honest and considered perspective that he's sharing ~ why are you calling him a "troll"?
FMF + ThinkOfOne = troll.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Apr 18

Is it a requirement that one knows he is a troll to be a troll?

F

Moves
20 Apr 18

FMF + ThinkOfOne = troll.
Well, you're entitled to say whatever you want about me, but I'd find your answer to the post of mine above more interesting.

F

Moves
20 Apr 18

Is it a requirement that one knows he is a troll to be a troll?
I think you may be using the word "troll" as a synonym for "person you disagree with" which isn't correct, I don't think.

F

Moves
20 Apr 18

SecondSon, are any of the Christians here ~ and I mean the ones who broadly agree with you over doctrine ~ are any of them "trolls" to your way of thinking?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Apr 18

I think you may be using the word "troll" as a synonym for "person you disagree with" which isn't correct, I don't think.
It goes way beyond disagreement. A troll doesn't engage in rational debate, but rather spews venomous hatred against anyone that disagrees with him.

Don't tell me you don't know a troll when you see one. Read the troll's posting record. It's clear enough.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Apr 18

SecondSon, are any of the Christians here ~ and I mean the ones who broadly agree with you over doctrine ~ are any of them "trolls" to your way of thinking?
I'll answer that later. Right now I have a pressing matter to attend to.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 18
1 edit

[b]"Relationship with God or Chrsit is not in the Bible."

That statement exemplifies how bereft the troll is of the understanding of the scriptures.[/b]
If it is in the Bible then post the reference.
The fact of the matter is that there is no reference to a relationship with God.
So rather than say that like an honest Christian you are attacking me

F

Moves
20 Apr 18

It goes way beyond disagreement. A troll doesn't engage in rational debate, but rather spews venomous hatred against anyone that disagrees with him.
Don't you do that too to a certain extent?

Do you feel hatred towards Rajk999?

What is the nature of this thread and your purpose with it?

F

Moves
20 Apr 18

Don't tell me you don't know a troll when you see one. Read the troll's posting record. It's clear enough.
I've known Rajk999 for over 12 years. I don't think he's a "troll" at all. He takes some heat for his beliefs and has dished out some heat too. But I'd say he's taken more abusive comments on his chin over those 12 years than he's tried to land on anyone else's. Has he bent you out of shape with his advocacy of his theological beliefs, is that what's the matter?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Apr 18

Don't you do that too to a certain extent?

Do you feel hatred towards Rajk999?

What is the nature of this thread and your purpose with it?
He is just going to embarrass himself by his ignorance of what is in the bible.
The closest reference to a relationship with God or Christ is the opposite of that they think it is.

F

Moves
20 Apr 18

A troll doesn't engage in rational debate....

But he does engage in rational debate. Do you feel you are more rational when you debate than he is? Once again, I get the distinct impression you are using the charge that 'a person doesn't engage in rational debate' as a synonym for 'someone who disagrees with you'.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Apr 18

To my way of thinking?

You're not a Christian. Christian thinking isn't in your mind. So you really don't know which way I'm thinking.

If and when I think someone is a troll, whether they're a Christian or not, I'll let you know.