1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '18 22:071 edit
    Originally posted by @secondson
    The problem isn't about having different perspectives and disagreements about non-essential points of doctrine, but about doctrine that doesn't square with the core truths related to salvation, and the hypocrisy of a poster that "say(s), and do(es) not".
    Whether they are essential or non-essential, it clearly is about you having different perspectives about points of doctrine from him. So, they are disagreements then. To call disagreements "trolling" is to dilute the meaning of the word.

"Living in a cave" - taunting a Jewish poster on the Debates Forum about him deserving to be murdered in a gas oven - was a "troll". chaney3 - getting blind drunk and abusing people on various forums - was "trolling". Romans1009 and dj2becker trying to land blows on a perceived adversary by mentioning the suicide of that poster's birth mother - was attempted "trolling". Seitse was a "troll" quite a bit of the time on the General Forum - like when he taunted Grampy Bobby about his deceased wife. Duchess64 is self-consciously "trolling" in most of her posts on the Debates Forum.

I don't see how Rajk999 belongs on a list like this merely for being a different kind of follower of Christ from you. He's a robust advocate of faith that's different from yours and adds to the theological diversity of this community.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 00:57
    Give a troll enough rope...

"You will not find anywhere I say that I follow the commandments of Christ."

In the thread titled while Rajk999 is gone, on page 7, rajk said in reply to leuammi;

"And where if at all have you ever told anyone that they must follow Christ and follow his commandments.
    I do that all the time,..

Ban the troll.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 01:03
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Whether they are essential or non-essential, it clearly is about you having different perspectives about points of doctrine from him. So, they are disagreements then. To call disagreements "trolling" is to dilute the meaning of the word.

"Living in a cave" - taunting a Jewish poster on the Debates Forum about him deserving to be murdered in a gas oven - was ...[text shortened]... te of faith that's different from yours and adds to the theological diversity of this community.
    You are not qualified to judge in matters of faith.

Your opinion is noted.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 01:361 edit

[b]"You will not find anywhere I say that I follow the commandments of Christ."

In the thread titled while Rajk999 is gone, on page 7, rajk said in reply to leuammi;

"And where if at all have you ever told anyone that they must follow Christ and follow his commandments.

Ban the troll.[/b]
    What is your level of education?

I like the 'ban the troll' comment 😀
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 01:37

Your opinion is noted.
    FMF has made no judgment on matters of faith.

You are a very irrational and angry person. Your failure to use the Bible to properly support your doctrine is the source of your problem.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 01:41
    What the dogma that underpins your faith is doesn't really matter. The issue here is your incorrect use of the word "trolling" to mean "disagreeing".
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 02:12

[b]"You will not find anywhere I say that I follow the commandments of Christ."

Ban the troll.[/b]
    Let me splain it to you like you are a 5 yr old. The part I do all the time is the part that comes after "have you".

So its ..have you ever told anyone that they must follow Christ and follow his commandments?.

I do that all that all the time means that I tell people all the time that they must follow Christ and the commandments.

Someone with a little bit of formal high school education would not jump to the conclusion you did.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 03:19
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You spoke of divine punishment and mercy and don't think me referencing the great flood is relevant?! (Have a good think about that).

As for you being 'interested in 'my' perspective as a former student of theology,' no you wouldn't. You are completely void of genuine interest in that.
    You can’t identify where God showed mercy to Adam and Eve immediately after they sinned against Him? The Great Flood took place much later and was the result of widespread and overwhelming evil in the world.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 03:22
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Correct. A good example of where they disagree vehemently is in the post above where I am pointing out that even the sinners destroyed in the flood can be in the Kingdom of God. I have also shown where there is also hope for atheists and unbelievers if their qualify.

Their doctrine which they promote is
    - only Christians [good or evil] will be in the Ki ...[text shortened]... dea that Jesus belongs to Christians and nobody else will benefit from his work or teachings.
    -
    You still think atheists go to heaven? Good grief. Where in the Bible does it say that?
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:55
    What the dogma that underpins your faith is doesn't really matter. The issue here is your incorrect use of the word "trolling" to mean "disagreeing".
    Disagreeing on matters of faith of which you have only an opinion.

You see FMF, the troll is trolling in that he fills these pages with a mean spirit toward those he disagrees with by false accusations against them, on a personal level.

What makes the troll's statements so egregious is that he claims to know Jesus, but his words and attitudes are foreign to how the scriptures depict Jesus.

As one that should bear the image of the man who gave His life for others, the troll has managed to make a mockery and a monstrosity of Jesus.

I don't expect you to grasp that.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 15:30
    Disagreeing on matters of faith of which you have only an opinion.

You see FMF, the troll is trolling in that he fills these pages with a mean spirit toward those he disagrees with by false accusations against them, on a personal level.

What makes the troll's statements so egregious is that he claims to know Jesus, but his words and attitudes are f ...[text shortened]... l has managed to make a mockery and a monstrosity of Jesus.

I don't expect you to grasp that.
    Yes. You disagree with Rajk999. I get that. But if him disagreeing with you is him "trolling" you, doesn't that mean you disagreeing with him is you "trolling" him - according to your own use of the word "trolling"?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 15:31
    Don't you do the same?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 16:48
    Yes. You disagree with Rajk999. I get that. But if him disagreeing with you is him "trolling" you, doesn't that mean you disagreeing with him is you "trolling" him - according to your own use of the word "trolling"?
    Do you ever post anything of substance, or are your posts all rapid-fire, OCD-fueled questions about nonsense?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 16:48
    Don't you do the same?
    Do you ever post anything of substance, or are your posts all rapid-fire, OCD-fueled questions about nonsense?
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 11:22
    You've got it upside down.

My posts in this thread are straight forward. I quote the troll's own words. They expose him for what he is.

I laid it out for what it is. If you have an issue with the truth of what I've posted in this thread I challenge you to engage the troll yourself with the same arguments you give to those you know are Bible based believers and see what you get for it.

But you won't because you know the troll is serving your purposes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree