1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 02:12
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Whether or not Rajk999 is a "troll" really is beside the point.
    The statement is so obviously false as to be a candidate for a "doctrine of demons."

"Relationship with God or Chrsit is not in the Bible."

A person's life is very subjective to him. There could hardly be a closer relationship then one between a person and his own life. ...[text shortened]... ajk999 that there can be no relationship with God and Christ. This must be a doctrine of demons.
    According to the Apostle John, described in the Gospels as the Apostle whom Jesus loved, rajk and others who deny Jesus Christ’s deity are “small letter ‘a’ antiChrists” and have neither the Father nor the Son.

“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.”

(1 John 2:22-23)
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 02:44
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Whether or not Rajk999 is a "troll" really is beside the point.
    Well, "troll" is in the thread title. And "troll" is mentioned in the OP. It seems to be 'the point' rather than 'beside the point'.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 02:49
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    According to the Apostle John, described in the Gospels as the Apostle whom Jesus loved, rajk and others who deny Jesus Christ’s deity are “small letter ‘a’ antiChrists” and have neither the Father nor the Son.

“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the S ...[text shortened]... me hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.”

I agree.

And that epistle begins with the apostle inviting us to a relationship with the Triune God.

"That which we have seen and heard we report also to you that you also may have fellowship with us, and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.

And these things we write that our joy may be made full." 1 John 1:3,4)

What a joy to be in this vertical and horizontal relationship with God and the children of God.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 11:391 edit

Whosoever denieth the S ...[text shortened]... me hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.”

Church mumbo jumbo. Can you find a place where I denied that Jesus is the Christ as stated by John?

You cannot. You are really weak at understand simple english.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 14:53
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You seem to be using the word "troll" as a synonym for "person you disagree with" which is not correct, regardless of your religion.
    That's what you seem to think.

I said troll, and I mean troll.

Synonyms: comb, dig, dredge, hunt, rake, ransack, rifle, rummage, scour, prowl, goblin, hobgoblin, gnome, halfling, demon, monster, bugaboo, ogre.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 14:55
    Discussing your OP.
    Then discuss the troll.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 15:00
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Then discuss the troll.
    Great minds discuss ideas;
    average minds discuss events;
    small minds discuss people.
    Lady Eleanor Roosevelt,

I try to discuss the doctrine of Christ
    And all I get is more talk about people
    You bunch are small minded wimps.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 15:06
    Then discuss the troll.
    By your own definition of "troll", are you "trolling" Rajk999 with this thread?
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 15:14
    Did God have a relationship with human beings in the Bible?
    Since the beginning, but the troll has a problem with understanding the Bible.

It is extremely odd that one might think that the Bible doesn't talk about a relationship between God and man.

Father and son. So basic. So fundamental.

God the Father created man, a son, in His own image.

One would have to be a troll to miss that.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 15:20
    Yep .. he sure is. You hit the nail on the head with this question:

Has he bent you out of shape with his advocacy of his theological beliefs, is that what's the matter?

Its only a matter of time. Gradually it will sink in that the teachings of Christ are the key to eternal life.... takes a few years for the filth of their church doctrine to wash away from their head.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 15:28
    No.

I think a symptom of trolling though is when an individual seeks to defend the posting behavior of a troll they never debate with by insinuating it's trolling for call out a troll.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 16:39
    No.

I think a symptom of trolling though is when an individual seeks to defend the posting behavior of a troll they never debate with by insinuating it's trolling for call out a troll.
    Actually, if you read my posts, you will see I am merely questioning your use of the word "troll".
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 16:40
    No.

"Trolls actually do something, they control bridge-access for goats and ask people fun riddles."

(Last Week Tonight with John Oliver).
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 17:51
    Did God show mercy immediately after Adam and Eve disobeyed and sinned against Him?

Many people see/remember the punishment, but miss the mercy.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 18:10
    Did God show mercy immediately after Adam and Eve disobeyed and sinned against Him?

Many people see/remember the punishment, but miss the mercy.
    Indeed. When God wiped out the whole of humanity He did, in his mercy, save eight of them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree