The wages of sin is death

The wages of sin is death

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
16 Dec 10
1 edit

The quote " the wages of sin is death" keeps coming up in this forum.

So what does this mean?

We are a spiritual being in the machine, and we are eternal by our very nature, so when we dont take to spiritual living, we stop spiritual progress and only have to take re-birth in this world again and again.

Sin means error, and when we sin it keeps us in the cycle of birth and death eternally, which is just like death for the soul.

It is like death for the soul because the soul is trapped in a material body, and cannot live the liberated life of freedom and bliss in their spiritual home with God and all the other liberated living beings in the spiritual world.

It is clear now that there is actually no death at all for the soul.

w

Moves
16 Dec 10
4 edits

Originally posted by vishvahetu
It is clear now that there is actually no death at all.[/b]
How absurd. Just visit your local crack house and view a passed out drug induced individual that has OD's and turned blue.

News Flash!! Sin brings death and people actually do die!!

Edit: Then again, maybe the drugs liberated him to be with the new age god of yours. 😛

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
16 Dec 10

Originally posted by whodey
How absurd. Just visit your local crack house and view a passed out drug induced individual that has OD's and turned blue.

News Flash!! Sin brings death and people actually do die!!

Edit: Then again, maybe the drugs liberated him to be with the new age god of yours. 😛
Dont be dishonest and disagree..........death is an illusion and the church sells death to frighten the people.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
16 Dec 10

Dont be dishonest and disagree..........death is an illusion and the church sells death to frighten the people.
More of your devil book preachin'

JWB

Moves
17 Dec 10

Dont be dishonest and disagree
You said you were going to stop posting because people here are "dishonest and disagree". What's happened to your plan? It wa a good one.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Dec 10

The quote " the wages of sin is death" keeps coming up in this forum.

So what does this mean?

We are a spiritual being in the machine, and we are eternal by our very nature, so when we dont take to spiritual living, we stop spiritual progress and only have to take re-birth in this world again and again.

Sin means error, and when we sin it keeps ...[text shortened]... n the spiritual world.

It is clear now that there is actually no death at all for the soul.
"Sins" means separation or "eclipsing" of god.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Dec 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
You said you were going to stop posting because people here are "dishonest and disagree". What's happened to your plan? It wa a good one.
STFU.
Everyone stop this crap!!
Vishva can post what he wants.

JWB

Moves
17 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
STFU.
Everyone stop this crap!!
Vishva can post what he wants.
He said he was going to stop. Not me or you or anyone else. He said it was time for him to stop. Take it up with him rather than use profanity with me.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Dec 10

He said he was going to stop. Not me or you or anyone else. He said it was time for him to stop. Take it up with him rather than use profanity with me.
Knock it off sunshine. These are matters that dont concern you.

JWB

Moves
17 Dec 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Knock it off sunshine. These are matters that dont concern you.
He wants to stop posting. I support him. And it's a public forum.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 10

He wants to stop posting. I support him. And it's a public forum.
Lol, encouragement, classic stuff!

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
17 Dec 10

When my subscription comes up for renewal, I may take a break from RHP......so your wish shall come true in good time.

I still dont know what your stand is on God and this existence we all are experiencing together

Do you know why you are alive?

Do you know what your purpose is?

How did everything come to be?

Why do we suffer in this world?

Has science become God?

Do you welcome disease old age and death?

Is there knowledge anywhere to give us these answers?

If no, have you not looked at Vedanta Sutra?

If yes, do you accept and follow?

What is your stand Sir?

JWB

Moves
17 Dec 10

When my subscription comes up for renewal, I may take a break from RHP......so your wish shall come true in good time.
I understand it to be your wish, vishvahetu, not mine. I simply wish to support you.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
17 Dec 10
3 edits

I still dont know what your stand is on God and this existence we all are experiencing together

Why do we suffer in this world? ...[text shortened]... you not looked at Vedanta Sutra?

What is your stand Sir?
Lemme try...
My mum and dad had sex, the former gave birth to me.

As I write this, my purpose is to finish this reply.

Don't know.

Why do we suffer in this world?
Because some things are painful! I remember stubbing my toe a while back...hurt like a bastard!

Has science become God?
No...science has never been claimed to be a creator of universes.

Do you welcome disease old age and death?
Aye...they always get a good cup of tea, and chocolate biscuits if I have them (but not Jammy Wagon Wheels)

Is there knowledge anywhere to give us these answers?
Such knowledge, if we place any value on reliability, won't be contained in "books of truth" written by ancient people who lacked the collective scientific insight that we humans have today.

If no, have you not looked at Vedanta Sutra?
That's just a special case of the aforementioned holy books...not reliable.

N/A

What is your stand Sir?
On two legs.

Hope this helps :]

JWB

Moves
17 Dec 10

Well, I find you asking me this - despite me having posted on this very topic perhaps 150 times within the last 2-3 weeks, on this forum - rather unsuprisingly reveals you to be oblivious yet again.