1. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    26 May '05 01:34
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    1 - FACTS WHICH CANNOT BE DENIED

It is commonly said that evolution and Creation are both theories. A "theory" has no definite proof in its support, only some evidence favoring it. In this book, we have found that evolution has no evidence supporting it and a ton of facts which destroy it.

But Creation is different. It has a mammoth number of facts ...[text shortened]... go, we find that bees are just like bees today!

http://evolution-facts.org/Ev-Crunch/c24.htm
    dj2,

i didn't realize you had just copied and pasted this entire post from the web until i got to the end. i think if you are going to quote something you should say so beforehand in a preface, rather than at the end in a coda. if i had stopped reading halfway through (as i probably should have), i would have thought they were your words.

as to the content, it is complete and utter garbage. i state this without proof -- the proof is left as an exercise to any reader with half a brain.

maybe if you put forth an argument for creationism in your own words, i would be more apt to show an interest and provide some sort of coherent counter-argument.
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    26 May '05 01:382 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Gah, I should have just said 'Fact Denied'. I could type til my fingers fall off... but no one who reads any of this will change their minds about anything.

ES
    Can't really expect them to understand science , since they haven't an inkling about their own religion.

LOL 2 edits for the word haven't
  3. Joined
    21 May '05
    Moves
    26 May '05 02:10
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Sorry Charley, I defend the word of the Kingdom, so stick your fundy script back in your pocket.

and go psychoanalyse you own fundament.
    The name is bob. bob bob.
  4. Joined
    21 May '05
    Moves
    26 May '05 02:13
    Can't really expect them to understand science , since they haven't an inkling about their own religion.

LOL 2 edits for the word haven't
    All of the real (most intelligent) scientists are Christians, check for yourself. Not to say I'm a scientist (not all Christians are scientists). 😳 And I might ask one of you muffins/atheists what your purpose in life is without the Lord Jesus?
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    26 May '05 02:29
    Originally posted by svidlerontheroof
    All of the real (most intelligent) scientists are Christians, check for yourself. Not to say I'm a scientist (not all Christians are scientists). 😳 And I might ask one of you muffins/atheists what your purpose in life is without the Lord Jesus?
    How many names are you using?
    Bobbob and this one?
    how many more???
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    26 May '05 02:33
    Originally posted by bobbob1056th
    If people are so confident the earth was evolved from particle of gasoline (that would still not give any clue to how the earth started, because from the start something has to be made from nothing) then why do they feel obligated to defend their beleif? Simple. They are pesimists.
    Whereas Christians have a positive intent in their ministry evolution ...[text shortened]... ation as to why evolution is bogus. If anyone is interested then just look around.

--bob bob
    Jesus commands us to go,
    It should be the exception if we stay.
    It’s no wonder we’re moving so slow,
    When his church refuses to obey,

Keith Green
    (dead fundy musician)
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    26 May '05 02:38
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    dj2,

i didn't realize you had just copied and pasted this entire post from the web until i got to the end. i think if you are going to quote something you should say so beforehand in a preface, rather than at the end in a coda. if i had stopped reading halfway through (as i probably should have), i would have thought they were your words.

as to t ...[text shortened]... i would be more apt to show an interest and provide some sort of coherent counter-argument.
    I forgot that you're still relatively new. Cut and paste used to be all we ever got from dj2. At least he's become better about citing his sources. Personally, I'm not sure which is sillier: his own work or the stuff he C&P's. I guess he has to give some thought to the former, although at times I wonder.
  8. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    26 May '05 02:42
    How many names are you using?
    Bobbob and this one?
    how many more???
    We need Fundy-Spam Blocker 2.0.
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    26 May '05 02:52
    Originally posted by telerion
    We need Fundy-Spam Blocker 2.0.
    LMAOOOOOOOO
  10. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    26 May '05 03:10
    Does Lord Jesus know you're defrauding RHP out of bandwidth?

Foul deed indeed to use stolen bandwdth to invoke the name of the Lord.
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 May '05 03:25
    Science history should warn you that the lone voice in the wilderness is occasionally the voice of truth. Consensus proves nothing.
  12. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    26 May '05 03:321 edit
    First off, I'd like to say my real name is obviously not bob bob (even though I ended with -- bob bob). It's sort of a joke at best. Secondly I might have even reced one of your posts telerion. And hideth not even one thing from our Lord Jesus (in King James language, I just made that up)
    edit I don't get it bigdog
  13. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    26 May '05 03:37
    Is it me or has the site recently added a dot in the middle of the "o" in red hot pawn?
  14. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    26 May '05 04:01
    First off, I'd like to say my real name is obviously not bob bob (even though I ended with -- bob bob). It's sort of a joke at best. Secondly I might have even reced one of your posts telerion. And hideth not even one thing from our Lord Jesus (in King James language, I just made that up)
    Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou
    shalt be condemned.
  15. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 May '05 05:25

Scientific consensus has been in error more than a few times. There are examples of one person proving a theory despite opposition of the majority. It does not therefore offer much comfort to appeal to this authority.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree