This forum is a joke

This forum is a joke

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
01 Jul 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Words aren't "just" words, they are a window to the mind. And they have consequences.
This makes me think of that message you sent me that I showed to my friends and then someone posted it to the General Forum. The content of that message was a kind of 'window'.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
01 Jul 17

Originally posted by sonship
Says the guy whose life's motto is "looking for loot".
Thumbs up! It wasn't a life's motto,but it would be a good one.

We are all thieves.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
01 Jul 17

... Criticizing just to criticize isn't thinking.
If you were born in another culture, your spiritual nature would shake out in another direction. Is this news for you?

Moves
01 Jul 17

Originally posted by apathist
Good point.

[b]If you have something you want to say, have at it. Nothing, and no one, is stopping you.

Thank you. The bible is stupid. Well, it has some good things in it, all of them found elsewhere, but they are wrapped up in stupid.

I realize that rationality and critical thinking don't matter to the believers. I think it's not a coincidence that Trump fans have the same limitation. It's like I live in a freaking stone age.[/b]
Have you actually taken the time to read the whole Bible or are you just saying it's stupid based on stuff you've heard people say about it?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
01 Jul 17

... Personally, I do not see how Republicans can possibly be Christian, and vice versa....
They just want their empires to thrive. Hard to be mad at that.

Moves
01 Jul 17

Originally posted by FMF
This makes me think of that message you sent me that I showed to my friends and then someone posted it to the General Forum. The content of that message was a kind of 'window'.
It also makes me think of the messages you sent me that I could have posted on the General forum but didn't because you sent them to me as a private message so I kept it private...

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
01 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by dj2becker
Have you actually taken the time to read the whole Bible or are you just saying it's stupid based on stuff you've heard people say about it?
Have you read the Bhagavad Gita, for example. Another culture, wrestling with the same issues, and you are ignorant. Shame on you, dj2becker. And there are lots and lots more.

Moves
01 Jul 17

Have you read the Bhagavad Gita, for example. Another culture, wrestling with the same issues, and you are ignorant. Shame on you, dj2becker. And there are lots and lots more.
Is that a no then to my question?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Jul 17

Thumbs up! It wasn't a life's motto,but it would be a good one.

We are all thieves.
Speak for yourself

Moves
01 Jul 17
1 edit

Personally, I do not see how Republicans can possibly be Christian, and vice versa.
That's because you operate from a completely partisan perspective, as I've pointed out to you many many times over our exchanges...about sonship's beliefs for example.

F

Moves
01 Jul 17

It also makes me think of the messages you sent me that I could have posted on the General forum but didn't because you sent them to me as a private message so I kept it private...
If you didn't want anyone else to see them, then it makes sense that you didn't show them to anyone. As for the messages I sent you, I would have had no objection whatsoever to you showing them to other people, even on the General Forum.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
02 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
Speak for yourself
The food you eat, the land you park on, the resources you consume. None were taken without permission?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
02 Jul 17
1 edit

Is that a no then to my question?
You won't like the answer. I've read more of the bible than most christians have. "Christianity" is a box to checkmark. Based mostly on cultural indoctrination.

It's a goofy belief system, which is why most christians don't want to talk about it, let alone read that goofy book.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jul 17

The food you eat, the land you park on, the resources you consume. None were taken without permission?
God gives and takes away. From who do seek permission from?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jul 17

You are acknowledging we owe someone for all we have now?