This forum is a joke

This forum is a joke

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jul 17

Originally posted by apathist
If you were born in another culture, your spiritual nature would shake out in another direction. Is this news for you?
That doesn't render what I said untrue.

Plenty of people of other cultures end up Christian. How do you think that works?

White Americans don't have a corner on Christianity.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jul 17

Originally posted by FMF
This makes me think of that message you sent me that I showed to my friends and then someone posted it to the General Forum. The content of that message was a kind of 'window'.
You have friends?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jul 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
It also makes me think of the messages you sent me that I could have posted on the General forum but didn't because you sent them to me as a private message so I kept it private...
The mind truly boggles. No wonder he defends hypocrisy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jul 17

Originally posted by divegeester
That's because you operate from a completely partisan perspective, as I've pointed out to you many many times over our exchanges...about sonship's beliefs for example.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
I could say the same thing about Christians and Democrats, but does it matter? It isn't
being liberal or conservative that matters it is Jesus Christ.
You could say the same thing about Christians and Democrats, but it wouldn't make sense.

And it IS liberal or conservative that matters. Conservatives aren't likely to treat those lesser than themselves fairly. They make or support laws that directly hurt the poor, the sick and the aged. This is not following Matthew 25.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Jul 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
You [b]could say the same thing about Christians and Democrats, but it wouldn't make sense.

And it IS liberal or conservative that matters. Conservatives aren't likely to treat those lesser than themselves fairly. They make or support laws that directly hurt the poor, the sick and the aged. This is not following Matthew 25.[/b]
You have a low opinion of many you don't know.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
02 Jul 17

That doesn't render what I said untrue.

Plenty of people of other cultures end up Christian. How do you think that works?...
I don't object to your last post.

You don't object to my last post either? Your rebuttal reflects the influence of world-view. We aren't isolated communities anymore. Americans are converting to islam as well. And hinduism. And (neo) paganism. And etc. And, strongly, atheism.

Remember, christianity for most people is just a check-mark in a box. They don't read the bible. Think this through, suzianne.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
02 Jul 17

My parents had a fancy red-letter bible, with pages to ink full of lineage. They never cracked the cover. Church was special day, with no grounding in reality. My parents conformed with society. As dad abused, and mom turned a blind eye. Good holy people.

F

Moves
02 Jul 17

You have friends?
Of course. And haven't you regularly complained about it in public? And bemoaned how we are all involved in some kind of conspiracy against you?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Jul 17

This forum is not about spirituality, it is just christians arguing about the bible, 24/7.

Well, the idiots are in one place, maybe that's a good thing.
Agreed. Rarely anything 'spiritual' discussed here.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Jul 17

Tell me, then, where would you expect people to post about religion, except in this forum?

If you have something you want to say, have at it. Nothing, and no one, is stopping you.
He's just saying it's all about religion and innuendo, personality take downs - all of which go against the spiritual grain.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Jul 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
Spirituality is NOT about a god with such an inferiority complex it needs constant stroking from humans. Spirituality is or should be, about the spiritual growth of each and every human on the planet with no reference needed to ANY religion.

True spirituality is way above any human intellectual pollution of organized religions.

But of course you will have a bunch of bible verses to 'prove' I am wrong.
And it is this type of comment that should be the starting point of a spiritual conversation

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Jul 17

Originally posted by josephw
Try telling it to the atheists, hypocrite.

Ever notice how they keep giving you the pass? All you can do is criticize Christians, because you're a phony.
Are you that guy fro Family Guy?

Y'know the one?
"Your a phony!! a BIG FAT phony!! "

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
07 Jul 17

True or False: christians hate other christians more than they hate atheists.

c

Moves
07 Jul 17

True or False: christians hate other christians more than they hate atheists.
Christians should hate no-one.