29 Nov '12 16:50
    This forum makes my eyes bleed.
  2. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    01 Dec '12 13:03
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I actually had to take my pants off to pass this monster.
    You uh don't normally take your pants off to poop ... ?
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Dec '12 15:00
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    When this thing finally erupted into the world the resulting explosion was akin to someone fastballing a garden gnome into the toilet.

Oh and your buddy is a weird, weird dude.
    Did you need a plumber afterward?
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    01 Dec '12 19:02
    Originally posted by josephw
    Did you need a plumber afterward?
    what lows we sink to.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Dec '12 20:321 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    They can sense that someone is teaching thier kid a lesson about a crows sixth sense? Or what is it you claim the crows sensed?
    Have you tried going out without your catapault and checked whether the crows flew off? How many trials did you run with the two scenarios and what were the statistics?
    Did you try any other objects that were similar to a catap ...[text shortened]... this sixth sense exists in crows, study it more. If you prove it, you could win the Nobel prize.
    Everytime I went out with the intent to shoot in its direction, the crow flew off. After 6 or 7 time s we got bored.

edit: Actually this comes from an older story where my dad shot a crow that was waking him every morning. I was telling this to a friend and he said no way could you just shoot a crow like that, that perhaps it was a different bird.
    But it was a crow ...but they never came back after my dad shot that one. Like never for ten years. perhaps a sixth sense...
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 02:30
    You spooked me with that slingshot thing, they're illegal in Australia, except in Queensland apparently, where they seem to be tolerated unless they have a wrist-brace or somesuch.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 11:55
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Everytime I went out with the intent to shoot in its direction, the crow flew off. After 6 or 7 time s we got bored.

edit: Actually this comes from an older story where my dad shot a crow that was waking him every morning. I was telling this to a friend and he said no way could you just shoot a crow like that, that perhaps it was a different bird. ...[text shortened]... y never came back after my dad shot that one. Like never for ten years. perhaps a sixth sense...
    I'll tell you something else about crows, they recognise human faces, and remember them for years.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 13:42
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    what lows we sink to.
    Sense of humor required.

As for sinking low, the only thing a plumber needs to know to do his job is that sh t runs down hill.
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 14:58
    Originally posted by josephw
    Sense of humor required.

As for sinking low, the only thing a plumber needs to know to do his job is that sh t runs down hill.
    Unless there is a backup.
  10. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    02 Dec '12 23:12
    100th Post!

Woo-hoo!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree