1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 23:251 edit
    I am curious of something and would like to hear your, (each one of you), take on the possibility that we all have done this before.

That's right, experienced each different individual on this site once, no not once, nor twice, but I am of assurance, at LEAST -five- times of the transition of, what all have claimed to be, Life, yet is most assuredly a realm of a -material based- "concept" that we ARE such.

However, this is a "conscious manifested dimension" due to mankind lost to the fact (Adam and Eve's fall) we are -none other THAN- the image and likeness of IMMEASURABLE WISDOM, STRENGTH, & ABILITIES (God, the CREATOR of Life)!

And DUE to this, we live in this nightmarish hell of experience we have accumulated of such a factual reality, when it is -this dream- of IGNORANCE man is so shackled to.

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.... Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, "death" IS BUT a dream! period

( Christ said in 2 different verses, "Come follow me, or let the dead bury their dead" , and "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me." )

Could you please share your thoughts to my inquiry?

The Great Awakening ends this cycle man is so captive to. Which is Elias truly restoring all things, and also Isaiah 42:21 (King James Version)

"21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honorable." ,

or "Isaiah 51:1-2 (King James Version)

"1Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

2Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.",

they all the same acknowledgement, being the woman baring the manCHILD, and a child SHALL lead!

And this will manifest the "knowledge of the Lord" as the waters that cover the sea, ending all oppression, and releasing all bounded to their captive IGNORANCE, which is WHY there is sickness, dis-ease, "and" death.

Everyone AWAKE to the -fact- that, just as a ray is one with the sun, yet not the sun, so is each and every last individual ever created (the rays of the sun - image and likeness)! =]
  2. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 23:56
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I am curious of something and would like to hear your, (each one of you), take on the possibility that we all have done this before.

That's right, experienced each different individual on this site once, no not once, nor twice, but I am of assurance, at LEAST -five- times of the transition of, what all have claimed to be, Life, yet is most assuredl ...[text shortened]... ast individual ever created (the rays of the sun - image and likeness)! =]
    Hi T and L,
    I'd be happy to respond, but as usual, I have absolutely no idea what your meandering and confused post is actually asking of me.
    Feel free to try again ... in English this time ...
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 00:01
    Originally posted by amannion
    Hi T and L,
    I'd be happy to respond, but as usual, I have absolutely no idea what your meandering and confused post is actually asking of me.
    Feel free to try again ... in English this time ...
    LOL

What is it that you are needing re-expressed?
  4. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 00:37
    LOL

What is it that you are needing re-expressed?
    Well I understood your first line - you're curious about something - but you lost me after that.
    What are you curious about?
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 00:48
    Well I understood your first line - you're curious about something - but you lost me after that.
    What are you curious about?
    You find what I posted too difficult to concept?

That we all been here before, that we are in a dream, and it's of a material belief standard, bondage to our spirituality, like "the flesh warreth the spirit" is not self explanatory?
  6. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 01:17
    You find what I posted too difficult to concept?

That we all been here before, that we are in a dream, and it's of a material belief standard, bondage to our spirituality, like "the flesh warreth the spirit" is not self explanatory?
    'You find what I posted too difficult to concept?'

This doesn't mean anything. That's what I find difficult.

That we have been here before ... get that
    That we are in a dream ... got that too ... although this is different from the first one. We've been here before or are in a dream or both ...?

And it's of a material belief standard ... no idea here
    Bondage to our spirituality ... understand the words, but not what you mean

No, not self explanatory at all. Were you to use the English language as most of us do, then I might get it - I consider myself to be reasonably intelligent. But instead, you butcher it, cutting out words, adding words, misusing punctuation, misspelling and generally just making it really hard to read anything you write.
    Obviously you have some desire to post on every thread - maybe you're going for a world record or something - but it would make it a hell of a lot easier if you would type slowly, and read through your posts, before you hoist them on the rest of us.
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 01:29

That we are in a dream ... got that too ... although this is different from the first one. We've been here before or are in a dream or both ...?

And it's of a material belief standard ... no idea ...[text shortened]... would type slowly, and read through your posts, before you hoist them on the rest of us.
    I am asking if you can believe we have experienced this all before, a different "try to fulfill what needs to be fulfilled" dream, and yes, it probably is WAY OVER your head, and I do apologize it to you all, however I do wish to awake you all up and shall one grand day, for it is written.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 01:30

And it's of a material belief standard ... no idea ...[text shortened]... would type slowly, and read through your posts, before you hoist them on the rest of us.
    Why is it that the first four times I'd seen this you said "foist", but on the fifth time you said "hoist"? That's what "This inquiring mind would like to know".
  9. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 01:38
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Why is it that the first four times I'd seen this you said "foist", but on the fifth time you said "hoist"? That's what "This inquiring mind would like to know".
    Yeah, well this fish is the one that going to TAKE YOU ALL OUT of your material experience and AWAKE you.

John 6:44 (King James Version)

YouTube&ob=av2e
  10. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 01:51
    I am asking if you can believe we have experienced this all before, a different "try to fulfill what needs to be fulfilled" dream, and yes, it probably is WAY OVER your head, and I do apologize it to you all, however I do wish to awake you all up and shall one grand day, for it is written.
    Okay, I think you mean 'wake' us up, and you 'apologise' not 'apologise it'. This is what I mean. Add a word or misspell another, and your meaning is lost ...
  11. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 01:52
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Um ... what?
  12. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 01:54
    No, I don't believe we have experienced this before.
    I don't believe in any supernatural beings, creators, gods, fairies, ghosts, vampires, or any related concepts.
    Reincarnation or some variation on it - which seems to be where you're going with 'have we experienced this all before?' - also fits into the supernatural.
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 02:09
    No, I don't believe we have experienced this before.
    I don't believe in any supernatural beings, creators, gods, fairies, ghosts, vampires, or any related concepts.
    Reincarnation or some variation on it - which seems to be where you're going with 'have we experienced this all before?' - also fits into the supernatural.
    Well, I recall, and KNOW for fact, I do not expect you to accept, that we have five times, and with much impact of seeing and recalling it's frightening.
  14. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 02:13
    Well, I recall, and KNOW for fact, I do not expect you to accept, that we have five times, and with much impact of seeing and recalling it's frightening.
    Okay, but apart from your recall - which of course you must know is suspect, our memory being easily impressionable and not entirely accurate - what's the evidence for past lives?
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 02:18
    Um ... what?
    Never mind 🙂 Thought it might be too subtle.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree