1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 05:011 edit
    And at least half a dozen of them words you just posted will no longer exist when this is the case.

u r forgiven

I hope that doesn't offend you, me forgiving you.
  2. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 05:57
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    And at least half a dozen of them words you just posted will no longer exist when this is the case.

u r forgiven

I hope that doesn't offend you, me forgiving you.
    No your forgiveness doesn't offend me, what offends me is your blithe ignorance of other people's perspectives.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 06:51
    That has amounted them to pain and suffering and war and animosity to another, and all the BS ever invented to be thought of?
  4. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 06:54
    That has amounted them to pain and suffering and war and animosity to another, and all the BS ever invented to be thought of?
    You've lost me again.
    Please, please, I implore you, use the English language as it was intended.
    I have no idea what you're asking ...
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 06:591 edit
    Originally posted by amannion
    You've lost me again.
    Please, please, I implore you, use the English language as it was intended.
    I have no idea what you're asking ...
    >>No your forgiveness doesn't offend me, what offends me is your blithe ignorance of other people's perspectives.<<

I hope this helps

I am asking you a question
  6. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 09:05
    >>No your forgiveness doesn't offend me, what offends me is your blithe ignorance of other people's perspectives.<<

I hope this helps

I am asking you a question
    Try again, because I have no idea what you're asking ...
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Oct '10 02:03
    I am curious of something and would like to hear your, (each one of you), take on the possibility that we all have done this before.

That's right, experienced each different individual on this site once, no not once, nor twice, but I am of assurance, at LEAST -five- times of the transition of, what all have claimed to be, Life, yet is most assuredl ...[text shortened]... ast individual ever created (the rays of the sun - image and likeness)! =]
    "...that we all have done this before."

Pure speculation.

We exist within the dimension of time, which may or may not be linear or cyclical depending on how you look at it.

Either way, we know for a fact that our existence began at conception. One conception. One life. Then death. Then life. Or in some cases the second death.

Scares the bejeebers out of some folks. The second death that is.

In fact, it scares them so much they don't believe it.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Oct '10 02:06
    Try again, because I have no idea what you're asking ...
    He's not asking. He's pontificating.

Like I do. The difference is that taco gets his marching orders from some old dead gal.

I get mine from The Book.
  9. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    24 Oct '10 05:01
    Originally posted by josephw
    He's not asking. He's pontificating.

Like I do. The difference is that taco gets his marching orders from some old dead gal.

I get mine from The Book.
    Well, I realise that JW, I'm just trying to get him to repost in a language we all understand. And taking the piss out of him a bit too ...
  10. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    24 Oct '10 10:46
    God likes to recycle
  11. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    24 Oct '10 11:071 edit
    Please no more ...
    Do you think you're the first person to have been hit by a car and not be seriously hurt? Do you think you're the first person to be stabbed and survive?
    I'm keen to know how you are sure that you cured this person of her cancer.
    Each of these events you mention are either explainable or delusional.
    What do you think your constant, n at this incontravertible evidence is.
    Otherwise, please, for all of our sanity, shut up ...
    may i say that some are more able to get there point across and some love to use there God giv brain to argue a point till the rest of us get tierd of hearing it but some of this is very amusing keep it up guys while i get some more coffee oh and exscuse me for my spelling is, well better than some but needs improvment too. and lets all remember to play nice some people may be a bit more sensitive and maybe should not take part in a mature topics but needless to say they are with us and im not trying to be a smart ass it takes all of us to make a whole and everyone in here has something nice to say i mean come on guys a point of veiw is what it is a point of veiw ill respect yours and maybe you will respect mine i may not have a huge vocabulary or spell great but i do have wisdom and respect and now i will stop sounding like daddy and get that coffee ive been waiting for latter
  12. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    24 Oct '10 21:52
    Originally posted by pink floyd123
    may i say that some are more able to get there point across and some love to use there God giv brain to argue a point till the rest of us get tierd of hearing it but some of this is very amusing keep it up guys while i get some more coffee oh and exscuse me for my spelling is, well better than some but needs improvment too. and lets all remember to pl ...[text shortened]... respect and now i will stop sounding like daddy and get that coffee ive been waiting for latter
    No probs with the spelling, although might I suggest a full stop every few thousand words or so could be useful ...
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Oct '10 21:59
    Well, I realise that JW, I'm just trying to get him to repost in a language we all understand. And taking the piss out of him a bit too ...
    The problem with taco is the same as with those who are indoctrinated by one persons interpretations. You'll never take the piss out of him. He's following the teachings of a woman. Not that women can't teach, but that woman.

I know that's hard. But I can't stand false teachers.
  14. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    24 Oct '10 22:02
    Originally posted by josephw
    The problem with taco is the same as with those who are indoctrinated by one persons interpretations. You'll never take the piss out of him. He's following the teachings of a woman. Not that women can't teach, but that woman.

I know that's hard. But I can't stand false teachers.
    I've missed some of his posts I guess - haven't bother to read them all - who's the woman?
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 01:231 edit
    I've missed some of his posts I guess - haven't bother to read them all - who's the woman?
    He's calling Mary Baker Eddy a false teacher, which he obviously has no back up for such this accusation as she has done as Christ has asked ANYONE to do, heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons, and raise the dead, all that she has and much more as well.

Mary Baker Eddy was an influential American author, teacher, and religious leader, noted for her groundbreaking ideas about spirituality and health, which she named Christian Science. She articulated those ideas in her major work, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, first published in 1875. In 1908 she launched The Christian Science Monitor, a leading international newspaper, the recipient, to date, of seven Pulitzer Prizes.

In addition to her accomplishments as an author, Mary Baker Eddy also achieved remarkable success in other areas. She founded The First Church of Christ, Scientist, in 1879, which today includes approximately 1,700 branch churches in 80 countries. She established The Christian Science Publishing Society, which continues to publish The Christian Science Journal, Christian Science Sentinel, Christian Science Quarterly, and The Herald of Christian Science. In 1908, she founded The Christian Science Monitor, an international daily newspaper that, to date, has won seven Pulitzer Prizes. Mary Baker Eddy also devoted her life to healing people and teaching others how to heal; a system still taught and practiced today. http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=330801404879

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree