1. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 20:55
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Let me add, The ones who hate America...
    Why would the ones who hate America be seeking across the boarder looking to live there?
  2. Germany
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 21:14
    Wow, this is rich. I mean, I kind of get why evangelical Christians would back GWB. A born-again Christian, who, as far as I can tell, is pretty devout.

But then, when you vote Trump, a probable unbeliever in whose life religion plays zero role, instead of just admitting religion wasn't that important after all, you have to somehow twist Donald Trump into being some kind of saviour sent by God. Truly bizarre.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 21:171 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    To be honest sir, I struggle to conflate Trump with love, hope and truth. Can you please evidence how he meets those 3 Christian principles?

When you have the time.
    Simple ..
    he loves money
    he hopes the immigration problem will go away
    he is truthful that he is a pussy-grabber.

However those are not Christian principles except maybe in Checkbaiter's circle.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 22:05
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I have to do a Google search to find out why you think Trumps agenda is in line with 'Christian values'? 😕

That's a pretty poor cop out checkbaiter.
    No, so you can find out.
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 22:24
    But that's what he just said.
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 22:58
    No, so [b]you can find out.[/b]
    It's your belief/claim, it's up to you to substantiate it checkbaiter. How else am I going to find out why you think Trumps agenda is in line with Christian values? Do you want me ask Google - Why does checkbaiter think Trumps agenda is in line with Christian values? - you're being daft.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 00:09
    Google it, I have things to do.
    Lame.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 01:41
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    It's your belief/claim, it's up to you to substantiate it checkbaiter. How else am I going to find out why [b]you think Trumps agenda is in line with Christian values? Do you want me ask Google - Why does checkbaiter think Trumps agenda is in line with Christian values? - you're being daft.[/b]
    Ok, just got back home.... I am saying Christians came out in record numbers to vote Trump. There are many reasons and easy to google.
    I just pointed out a couple. How many will be enough in your mind?
    Tell me, why do you think Christians came out in record numbers and vote Trump?
    Even non Christians who are just people who want law and order voted common sense.
    You should listen to this, it's only about 5 minutes....

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ 2QOwAJ2ez6U
    Chairman Chaffetz Opener - Criminal Aliens Released by the ...
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 02:26
    Ok, just got back home.... I am saying Christians came out in record numbers to vote Trump. There are many reasons and easy to google.
    I just pointed out a couple. How many will be enough in your mind?
    Tell me, why do you think Christians came out in record numbers and vote Trump?
    Even non Christians who are just people who want law and order voted co ...[text shortened]... w.youtube.com/embed/ 2QOwAJ2ez6U
    Chairman Chaffetz Opener - Criminal Aliens Released by the ...
    So now Trump's agenda reflects Christian values because record numbers of Christians voted for him?

You're hilarious.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 02:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So now Trump's agenda reflects Christian values because record numbers of Christians voted for him?

You're hilarious.
    Your insane
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 02:34
    Your insane
    Oh, why's that. Because I don't subscribe to your version of Christianity.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 03:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Oh, why's that. Because I don't subscribe to your version of Christianity.
    No, because you align yourself with the scornful and disagree with Christians.
    You remind me of Psalm 1:1-3.
    To sit at the seat of the scornful is to arrive at the position that you not only agree with them but teach their ways.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 04:401 edit
    No, because you align yourself with the scornful and disagree with Christians.
    You remind me of Psalm 1:1-3.
    To sit at the seat of the scornful is to arrive at the position that you not only agree with them but teach their ways.
    Well here's my take on it:

- I don't teach about a torturing monster god and make out its perfect justice
    - I don't align my values with the agenda of one of the most disgraceful leaders the western world has ever seen just because it fits my political bias
    - I never, without exception use biblical scripture to insult another Christian who I hardly know, just because they disagree with me on the internet.

- I do give account of my salvation here in public and always in the name of Jesus Christ and I don't deny his deity
    - I do, when the situation calls for it, contend for the truth and share elements of my faith, always backed up by scripture
    - I do claim to be nothing, a sinner and unworthy

I don't know you and you don't know me. I'm just arguing with you about your claims about Donald Trump and yet you feel justified to judge me. Stop pointing the finger.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 13:28
    They are not there for healthcare.

I guess you haven't seen the video's of Planned Parenthood selling baby parts?

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/07/14/new-video-exposes-planned-parenthoods-illicit-baby-parts-trafficking-scheme/
    Good God.

Yes, the majority of women at most PP clinics in this country ARE there for healthcare.

And I cannot believe that you are still touting these debunked videos. They weren't true when they came out last July, and they still aren't true now.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 13:40
    How Liberal Policies Destroyed Black Families

http://dailysignal.com/2016/03/29/how-liberal-policies-destroyed-black-families/
    This has been the grand lie that conservative groups like The Heritage Foundation have been trying to get us to swallow for years. And you believe it because it is what you want to hear, told to you by the only side of the news you deign to listen to. And then other supposedly "journalistic groups" like Fox News picks crap like this up because they are too lazy to do their own journalism, and people like you are so believing the lies because it is exactly the kind of racism you believe in. And before you try to accuse me of not reading the article, I want to mention that is it absolutely filled with the same kind of white privilege other threads on these forums have been talking about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree