This is why Trump won

This is why Trump won

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
What 'Christian values' does Trump have? Maybe you could elucidate on a few of them.
Greedy, selfish, worldly, lack of respect and consideration for others... typical Christian values.

Now values preached by Jesus and the Apostles is another matter.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Nov 16
1 edit

What 'Christian values' does Trump have? Maybe you could elucidate on a few of them.
This forum is as bias as the manipulating left wing press.
I didn't say Trump was a Christian, nor did I say he held Christian values.
For those of you that just like to argue, you will have to read a little more closely.
Here is what I said....
Trump's agenda is more in line with Christian values.

Where in that statement does it say Trump is a Christian or that he has Christian values.? Your like a bunch of children.

F

Moves
11 Nov 16

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Not at all. Most of what the media reported in their attacks on Trump were untrue.
They were wrong in the polls as well.
God has no perfect people to work with, only flawed people.
HRC is too set in her extreme views and would not be "coachable".
Trump's agenda is more in line with Christian values.
What an extraordinary attempt to dodge the specific question I asked you. I will capitalize the words that you just blanked out when "answering" what I put to you:

THE NITTY GRITTY OF RETAIL POLITICS ASIDE, as a Christian, didn't you ever feel Trump's DEMEANOUR and BEHAVIOUR on the campaign trail made your skin crawl?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
What an extraordinary attempt to dodge the specific question I asked you. I will capitalize the words that you just blanked out when "answering" what I put to you:

THE NITTY GRITTY OF RETAIL POLITICS ASIDE, as a Christian, didn't you ever feel Trump's DEMEANOUR and BEHAVIOUR on the campaign trail made your skin crawl?
At times... but it wasn't enough to sway me, because she was the one who was unfit.

F

Moves
11 Nov 16

At times... but it wasn't enough to sway me, because she was the one who was unfit.
"Sway" you in what? I am specifically asking you to leave your political views to one side - and I am not talking about Clinton - I don't care if your political outlook precluded voting for her. I am just talking about his demeanour and his behaviour.

Cape Town

Moves
11 Nov 16

Here’s what he actually said:

“The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems,” Trump said. “It’s true. And these aren’t the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They ...[text shortened]... d people.”

That’s a far cry from “All Mexicans are rapists,” or “All immigrants are killers”.
You haven't quoted the whole thing. Are you claiming that what he is quoted as saying here is a lie:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/9-outrageous-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-latinos_us_55e483a1e4b0c818f618904b
If not, why did you leave it out then falsely claim the 'killers' bit came from the part of the speech you quoted?

So in your understanding, what does the 'they're rapists' mean?
Kelly claimed he thought it mean't that the people smuggling Mexicans are rapists which is clearly not the case.
What is your understanding, and do you think Trump is correct?

It was simply an outright lie. But Baldwin was not alone. Every news outlet followed by repeating the lie … over and over again in the hopes that stupid people will be outraged.

Can you provide any links to anyone other than Brook Baldwin saying that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and killers?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Nov 16

This checkbaiter comment is a excellent example of how Americans, seemly mostly republican Americans, conflate their Christian and political views. Its part of what makes America a crappy nation rather than a great one, and thankly one delinquency we are free of here in the UK.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
11 Nov 16

This forum is as bias as the manipulating left wing press.
I didn't say Trump was a Christian, nor did I say he held Christian values.
For those of you that just like to argue, you will have to read a little more closely.
Here is what I said....
[b]Trump's agenda is more in line with Christian values.

Where in that statement does it say Trump is a Christian or that he has Christian values.? Your like a bunch of children.[/b]
Could you explain how Trumps 'agenda' is in line with Christian 'values' then?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Nov 16

Originally posted by divegeester
This checkbaiter comment is a excellent example of how Americans, seemly mostly republican Americans, conflate their Christian and political views. Its part of what makes America a crappy nation rather than a great one, and thankly one delinquency we are free of here in the UK.
Do you not realize what a blithering idiot you sound like?

Have you not read the Constitution, Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights? Do you know anything at all about our history?

Immature punk. If you don't think that sounds Christian enough try reading Titus 1:12,13. If the shoe fits, wear it.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Nov 16

Do you think you'd recognize them if you heard them?

There are many streams of thought that run concurrently within the American landscape, and not all of them are Biblical fundamentally, but this country was founded on Jude-Christian principles and they lay at the heart of all our values.

Trump may or may not be a Christian, but he's the closest thing to representing those values we have running for president at this time.

That's all there is to it. Nothing to defend, and nothing to prove. Just is what it is.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Nov 16

Originally posted by josephw

Have you not read the Constitution, Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights? Do you know anything at all about our history?

Immature punk. If you don't think that sounds Christian enough try reading Titus 1:12,13. If the shoe fits, wear it.
Says one Christian to another .. punk and idiot ... over what? Donald Trump and politics ! Nice one

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Nov 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
Says one Christian to another .. punk and idiot ... over what? Donald Trump and politics ! Nice one
From you seriously, if you wish to proclaim that someone else is name calling maybe you
should stop doing it yourself.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Nov 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
From you seriously, if you wish to proclaim that someone else is name calling maybe you
should stop doing it yourself.
Why do I have to stop?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Nov 16

For one, its not definitive but I believe he wants to de fund planned parenthood.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Nov 16

Originally posted by josephw

Feel free to address any comment I've made without you downshifting your posts into an incoherent constitutional flag-waving excercise.