This is why Trump won

This is why Trump won

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
"Sway" you in what? I am specifically asking you to leave your political views to one side - and I am not talking about Clinton - I don't care if your political outlook precluded voting for her. I am just talking about his demeanour and his behaviour.
Hey Grumpy, I answered your dumb question with the first word....don't get your panties twisted into a knot.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Nov 16

Originally posted by twhitehead
You haven't quoted the whole thing. Are you claiming that what he is quoted as saying here is a lie:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/9-outrageous-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-latinos_us_55e483a1e4b0c818f618904b
If not, why did you leave it out then falsely claim the 'killers' bit came from the part of the speech you quoted?

So in your under ...[text shortened]... ks to anyone other than Brook Baldwin saying that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and killers?
Because many are, even this left wing news site you quote admits he isn't saying ALL Latino's are rapists.
I don't have to provide any links, search for your own.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Nov 16

Originally posted by josephw
Do you not realize what a blithering idiot you sound like?

Have you not read the Constitution, Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights? Do you know anything at all about our history?

Immature punk. If you don't think that sounds Christian enough try reading Titus 1:12,13. If the shoe fits, wear it.
Oh dear Joesphw is insulting me with scriptures again.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Nov 16

Originally posted by josephw
Do you think you'd recognize them if you heard them?

There are many streams of thought that run concurrently within the American landscape, and not all of them are Biblical fundamentally, but this country was founded on Jude-Christian principles and they lay at the heart of all our values.

Trump may or may not be a Christian, but he's the closest thing ...[text shortened]... time.

That's all there is to it. Nothing to defend, and nothing to prove. Just is what it is.
So are you or checkbaiter going to ever explain how Trump relefcts Christian values or not?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Nov 16

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Because many are, even this left wing news site you quote admits he isn't saying ALL Latino's are rapists.
How exactly does Trump reflect your Christian values?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Nov 16

Originally posted by divegeester
How exactly does Trump reflect your Christian values?
I answered a few posts ago, please learn to read.

Cape Town

Moves
12 Nov 16

Does it? How come I can't see it.
Can you quote the exact line?

So, you claimed that the majority of the claims about Trump by the media were false.
I ask you to back that up with an example and instead of providing an actual case of the media doing so, you posted links to rightwing media claiming that leftwing media is making false claims. (but without evidence).
I investigate one of your sources and find that you are in fact mistaken.
You then tell me to do my own research on your behalf.
Dishonest much.

Read a book!

Moves
12 Nov 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Its part of what makes America a crappy nation rather than a great one...
Sorry, the door to our guest room is closed until further notice.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Nov 16
1 edit

He was talking about Mexicans, and he said "They're rapists."

They. Are. Rapists.

What don't you get about that?

I know English is hard, but come on.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Nov 16

For one, its not definitive but I believe he wants to de fund planned parenthood.
Depriving poor women of a main source of healthcare doesn't sound too Christian to me.

Sorry, try again.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Nov 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
Trumps victory makes this passage believable:

.. the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. (Daniel 4:17 KJV)
Oh, I see. Prior to his election, it somehow wasn't believable? And it's only Trump's election that makes it believable?

No wonder you don't fully understand the Bible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Nov 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Depriving poor women of a main source of healthcare doesn't sound too Christian to me.

Sorry, try again.
They are not there for healthcare.

I guess you haven't seen the video's of Planned Parenthood selling baby parts?

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/07/14/new-video-exposes-planned-parenthoods-illicit-baby-parts-trafficking-scheme/

F

Moves
12 Nov 16

Hey Grumpy, I answered your dumb question with the first word....don't get your panties twisted into a knot.
No you dodged it. I asked you to leave your political views to one side and talk about his demeanour and behaviour. I was specifically not talking about how or why you were "swayed" to vote one way or another.

F

Moves
12 Nov 16
1 edit

divegeester: How exactly does Trump reflect your Christian values?

I answered a few posts ago, please learn to read.
You've been sidestepping the question for 5 pages.

You said: "Trump's agenda is more in line with Christian values."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
You've been sidestepping the question for 5 pages.

You said: "Trump's agenda is more in line with Christian values."
One more time....
Defunding Planned parenthood is trump's agenda that is favorable to Christian values.
That is one.
Securing the borders is another one.