1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 13:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    more irrelevancy and unworthy of serious comment.
    Of course. Again, the beam becomes acceptable.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 13:50
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Playing GTA 5 story mode is a tiny part of the entire GTA game. Anyone who thinks that the most important part of GTA is story mode clearly doesn't understand GTA. I reckon roughly a third of the time I've played GTA was story mode. The rest was "messing around".

What have I learned from GTA 5? Absolutely nothing.

Did I have fun? Sure did!
    No one has said its the most important part, no one has said its the most significant part, no one has said it was anything other than solved rather quickly, fine you like crap games that teach you nothing.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 13:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Of course. Again, the beam becomes acceptable.
    Indeed, because lets face it, to expect anything relevant from you was too much to hope for, to expect that you could even assimilate the text in an unbiased way, to view it for what it was, a reflection on consumerism and spirituality was beyond the realms of reality, you simply are not capable of objectivity, your prejudices would not allow it. You keep thinking about unicorns Dee Dee, whatever makes you happy.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '13 09:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Who/what in the world is this 'tuts'? Or do you mean 'toots'?

Learning/not learning how to spell might be a 'critical decision'... it might cause less heartache in future if you could count on being 'understood'.

Oh, and giving/not giving away personal info on the internet could be another. Let's just say that mistake's been done before.
    I figured as much, you have that vibe sometimes. It's a bit like a relationship though, just because you were hurt once doesn't mean you're going to be hurt a second time though. Depends what you're sharing though, look around a bunch of the people in the forums share little personal things that actually don't really matter. Take LEUR's truth game you didn't even take part for what I assume was the same reason while the rest of us were telling silly truths like winning dance contests.

Regarding tuts, yes Americans would spell it toots but I prefer tuts. Plus I say it a little differently than toots, think a Spanish u.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 08:35
    karoly, do you have a ps3 or an xbox?

If you have a ps3 I [b]URGE
    you to play The Last Of Us.

Here's something I wrote sometime ago:

Playing "The Last Of Us" right now. Storywise not terribly original (apocalyptic earth/zombies (sort of)) but in terms of character development one of the best games ever. It's the first time I've ever felt ...[text shortened]... dread to think what hard or let alone survivor is like.

I don't think you'd be disappointed.[/b]
    ps3.

Thanks for the advice, I was actually looking for something new , so your advice is very timely ....
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 08:491 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    no. you only perceive them as life changing because you are unaware of what would have happened had you made other decisions.............although its hard to imagine how things could have been better without gta5.
    No. When I turned 17 or so I had a lot of stupid ideas about god n such. I would easily get sucked into books that were semi-truth, or disinformation or whatever, and with the next 8 or so years of inner reflection I realized that the answer was me.
    I was never wrong.
    Some people and books still influenced me, but I no longer could be taken for a ride and lied to .....no matter how convincing the info may have been.

I am not saying that I was smart at all. At 25 I thought I was smarter than others, and ever since then I have been working on putting my ego in it's proper place.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can say to change my mind about this, as ever since I had glimpsed my own dharma (life path) , my life has made more and more sense , and my independence has grown exponentially , as I have gone through some truly shocking life experiences.... shocking at the time, but not any more than a mosquito bite now after inner reflection and true understanding of whats happenning to me as I 'break apart', phoenix like, hoping to be reborn into the fifth dimension.

(I realize these words are weak compared to the actual experiences that took place, but I think it's better to have tried to communicated these life changing experiences, rather than not. Again this is not something I will change my mind on.)
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 08:54
    Originally posted by JS357
    LG. There is no such thing as good sound built in. Bose Solo for sound. Your 42 will stand on top.
    Thanks, why the LG? I hear mixed reports.

Also it's wall mounted so I guess I'll need a soundbar.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 17:19
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    ps3.

Thanks for the advice, I was actually looking for something new , so your advice is very timely ....
    It's completely different from GTA of course. Much less action, more story/character driven. Let me you if you enjoyed it.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 20:37
    It's completely different from GTA of course. Much less action, more story/character driven. Let me you if you enjoyed it.
    I will... I have a feeling I will. Thanks again, the new year provides from the most unexpected places as usual - this time a huge master rodent 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree