1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 00:14
    Three Most Critical Decisions You've Made?

1) Believing in the Risen Christ; 2) Choosing Northeastern University in Boston; 3) Proposing to my wife Evelyn.

Yours......
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 20:092 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Three Most Critical Decisions You've Made?

1) Believing in the Risen Christ; 2) Choosing Northeastern University in Boston; 3) Proposing to my wife Evelyn.

Yours......[/b]
    1.) Calling out to Jesus Christ for help in life

2.) Deciding to meet with the local churches of the Lord's recovery
    www.localchurches.org

3.) Proposing to my wife (now of 36 years).
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 00:31
    Picking the right Forum for your thread .. not a good decision in this case.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 01:26
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Picking the right Forum for your thread .. not a good decision in this case.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 21:02
    Are you looking for good decisions here or do bad decisions also qualify?
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 21:191 edit
    [b]Three Most Critical Decisions You've Made?

Yours......[/b]
    1)buying minecraft on the xbox, my daughter and i now have a kick-ass-castle and an awesome arable farm.

2)choosing to ignore sat-nav over christmas, that fool knows not the way of the hive human mind.

3) all that 'ooh when i married my wife' or 'when i proposed to my wife' is nonsense and pails into significance when compared to the first time we bring our significant others to orgasm (for those of us that have, looking at you robbie)...........um, i guess many of you christians had to do the marrying first.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 21:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Are you looking for good decisions here or do bad decisions also qualify?
    ... either as long as they were critical/significant to your ongoing life..
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 21:47
    1.Believing in myself (as corny as this sounds , at the time it was noticeably life changing)
    2. Losing my belief in any god.
    3.Understanding what I am and what I aint.

(there's the serious version, which is what I think Gramps wants.)
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 21:54
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    1.Believing in myself (as corny as this sounds , at the time it was noticeably life changing)
    2. Losing my belief in any god.
    3.Understanding what I am and what I aint.

(there's the serious version, which is what I think Gramps wants.)
    there is no serious answer......we dont know how things would have turned out if we didnt make those decisions...........we can all say ohh when we did 'x' and met our true loves.......but maybe if we didnt do 'x' we would have met an even better true love. its a typical saccharin, fortune cooky, schmultzy nonsensical, overly emotional quip from g-gbobgy......or whatever.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 21:56
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    there is no serious answer......we dont know how things would have turned out if we didnt make those decisions...........we can all say ohh when we did 'x' and met our true loves.......but maybe if we didnt do 'x' we would have met an even better true love. its a typical saccharin, fortune cooky, schmultzy nonsensical, overly emotional quip from g-gbobgy......or whatever.
    I disagree.

for example buying gta5 was one of the best decisions I made, but thats a more superficial answer, no?

Those answers I gave, despite what anyelse may think of them were to me deadly serious and prfoundly life changing
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 22:02
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I disagree.

for example buying gta5 was one of the best decisions I made, but thats a more superficial answer, no?

Those answers I gave, despite what anyelse may think of them were to me deadly serious and prfoundly life changing
    no. you only perceive them as life changing because you are unaware of what would have happened had you made other decisions.............although its hard to imagine how things could have been better without gta5.
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 22:04
    karoly, do you have a ps3 or an xbox?

If you have a ps3 I URGE you to play The Last Of Us.

Here's something I wrote sometime ago:

Playing "The Last Of Us" right now. Storywise not terribly original (apocalyptic earth/zombies (sort of)) but in terms of character development one of the best games ever. It's the first time I've ever felt an emotional connection to a game character and the first time that some of the things that happen to the characters have effected me emotionally. Very intense.

Also, by far the most difficult game I've ever played. You have the option of playing easy, normal, hard or survivor. I chose normal and already I've died an extraordinary amount of times. I dread to think what hard or let alone survivor is like.

I don't think you'd be disappointed.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 22:11
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    karoly, do you have a ps3 or an xbox?

If you have a ps3 I [b]URGE
    you to play The Last Of Us.

Here's something I wrote sometime ago:

Playing "The Last Of Us" right now. Storywise not terribly original (apocalyptic earth/zombies (sort of)) but in terms of character development one of the best games ever. It's the first time I've ever felt ...[text shortened]... dread to think what hard or let alone survivor is like.

I don't think you'd be disappointed.[/b]
    im thinking of switching to ps just for this..........(and gran turismo)
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 22:23
    Maybe check out Ebay for a used PS3. I assume some will sell their PS3 to get a PS4.

Then again, not sure if a new PS3 is much more expensive than a used one.

Sorry GB, had to give some advice concerning The Last Of Us.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 22:34
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Maybe check out Ebay for a used PS3. I assume some will sell their PS3 to get a PS4.

Then again, not sure if a new PS3 is much more expensive than a used one.

Sorry GB, had to give some advice concerning The Last Of Us.
    im talking next gen. its a big commitment. im not sure what to do. i used to have a ps2 and loved it (although its build quality was dodgy).i switched to xbox but im thinking ps have the edge, it may be time to make the switch.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree