TO ALL OF REDHOTPAWN

TO ALL OF REDHOTPAWN

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
17 Feb 06
5 edits

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
So let me get this straight, the earth is 6000 years old? All carbon dates (going back to 40,000 years ago uncalibrated and 15,000 calibrated [using tree rings]) that put it older than that are wrong? Every single thing we know about geology is wrong (How can valleys be created by glaciers in such a short time or the Grand Canyon by the Colorado even?)? Ev ting methods and then geology and finally to astronomy. Be prepared or I will eat you alive.
Because carbon dating is not accurate. God just created it all! it may be thousands of years old. But, never millions. And, in the Bible, Peter says a day to God could be a thousand years. But, we have more reason to believe in the Word of God scientifically than we have reason to believe in carbon dating. If you get the Dr. Dino series of tapes, he explains how carbon dating is a farce! It doesn't work. Once they tried to date a freshly dead seal on the beach. It ended up being thousands of years old or more... A lot! I heard a Nike tennis shoe was dated at thousands of years old, too. Boy, I didn't know marathon runners ran that far back! The whole Nike shoe with Prefontaine is actually a hoax! HAHA If anyone doesn't know who Prefontaine is, he was a great Olympic runner. He wore the first Nike shoes made by the man who made Nike's first shoes. I know it's not a hoax. So, basicially, that Nike shoe is not thousands of years old like carbon dating would have you believe. HEHE Do I hear an AMen! YEEE HAWW! Here you go. Here's the 4,600 year old seal who was freshly dead when they carbon dated: http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/carbondating.html

Also on that same page, you'll see that the shells of living mollusks having been dated using the carbon 14 method gave it a date as having been dead for 23, 000 years! (Science vol. 141 1963 pg. 634 - 637.

"Living penguins have been carbon dated and the results said that they had died 8,000 years ago! This is just one of many inaccurate dates given by carbon dating," the page will say also. It backs up its claims with sources, also. Journals like "Science," and other reputable tombs. hehe

Okay, now that that's over with. NEXT!

Just type in seal when you get there.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
17 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
So let me get this straight, the earth is 6000 years old? All carbon dates (going back to 40,000 years ago uncalibrated and 15,000 calibrated [using tree rings]) that put it older than that are wrong? Every single thing we know about geology is wrong (How can valleys be created by glaciers in such a short time or the Grand Canyon by the Colorado even?)? Ev ting methods and then geology and finally to astronomy. Be prepared or I will eat you alive.
"... cursed is the ground for your sake!" Genesis 3:17. When this happened, there was a burst of radioactivity that made the rocks appear older than they were. It's in the Bible. Read the whole page: http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/carbondating.html, because you just might find God Xanthos. 🙂 It's a good page that explains everything I believe concerning evolution and the farcities of carbon dating.

Carbon dating is based on three principles of farcity:

1.) That the rate of decay has been constant throughout time.
2.) That the isotope abundances in the specimen dated have not been altered during its history by addition or removal of either parent or daughter isotopes.
3.) That when the rock first formed it contained known amount of daughter material

"We therefore must recognize that past processes may not be occurring at all today, and that some may have occurred at rates and intensities far different from similar processes today" (http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/carbondating.html). The decrease in oxygen in our atmosphere is a major difference, because the oxygen level previously was greater. Before the fall of man when Adam and Even sinned, there were most likely much more oxgyen, pure clean water, lots of differences... not to mention differences in carbon content in the atmosphere.

R

Moves
17 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by powershaker
Because carbon dating is not accurate. God just created it all! it may be thousands of years old. But, never millions. And, in the Bible, Peter says a day to God could be a thousand years. But, we have more reason to believe in the Word of God scientifically than we have reason to believe in carbon dating. If you get the Dr. Dino series of tapes, h e

i will respond in full to your morinic views later. I need to point out that my original statement on page 2 of this thread says that you can not prove there is a god. in your earlier comment on page 10 you admit you can not prove there is a god.

therefore my statement is correct.

rant and sing all you like, you are still a fool. Let me get my facts in response to your evidence lacking claims and i'll reply. maybe in the interim you'd actually like to answer all of my points in my most recent large post.

will you need to run this through a translater ducky?

d

Moves
17 Feb 06

Because carbon dating is not accurate. God just created it all! it may be thousands of years old. But, never millions. And, in the Bible, Peter says a day to God could be a thousand years. But, we have more reason to believe in the Word of God scientifically than we have reason to believe in carbon dating. If you get the Dr. Dino series of tapes, h ...[text shortened]... e

It is a well known fact that carbon dating becomes unreliable when dealing with aquatic plants or animals with aquatic plants in their food chain.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
17 Feb 06
2 edits

Originally posted by Rolfey
i will respond in full to your morinic views later. I need to point out that my original statement on page 2 of this thread says that you can not prove there is a god. in your earlier comment on page 10 you admit you can not prove there is a god.

therefore my statement is correct.

rant and sing all you like, you are still a fool. Let me get my facts points in my most recent large post.

will you need to run this through a translater ducky?
I do know that most people on here might plainly look at your outbursts of hatred, calling people fools and the like, and truly know the difference in a man of God and a man who says God does not exist. I would like an apology. No need to call each other names. Let's just speak the facts. Like I said, "I cannot prove that if I were to dip you in the flames of the Sun you would be burnt alive." You're right. I cannot prove it. But, once we got a spaceship and were on our way to that fiery furnace, you'd be jumping ship. Likewise, God lives! He lives in Our hearts and He is omnipresence. God made us in His own image. So, to doubt God is like doubting that the Sun could burn you alive. And, I think that's the greatest analogy, because only flames and the greatest remorse await the man who turns from God and worships the vain intellectual views that Satan would have you believe. Open your heart! For the Love of God, open your heart! God is love and He loves you. Jesus was God sent to Earth in the flesh to die on the cross for our sins. No one gets to the Father except by the Son of God, Jesus Christ. No one finds the truths beyond the garbage of this world until they have turned to the Messiah Immanuel, who stands for GOD IS WITH US!

Hinesville, GA

Moves
17 Feb 06
2 edits

Originally posted by darvlay
It is a well known fact that carbon dating becomes unreliable when dealing with aquatic plants or animals with aquatic plants in their food chain.
(http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/carbondating.html).

No, let's rephrase that. It's a well known fact that carbon dating is inaccurate on all levels! BAHAHAHAHA! Go to the above link, my friend.

I stand by my God day and night! I stand by my God if you threatened kill me! I stand by my God because He lets me know He's there! My God will never die! My God is eternal! My God tells the truth always. I can always count on my God! And, science cannot even disprove my God, but only moves closer to verifying Him!

Praise the Lord!

R

Moves
17 Feb 06
1 edit

I do know that most people on here might plainly look at your outbursts of hatred, calling people fools and the like, and truly know the difference in a man of God and a man who says God does not exist. I would like an apology. No need to call each other names. Let's just speak the facts. Like I said, "I cannot prove that if I were to dip you in the this world until they have turned to the Messiah Immanuel, who stands for GOD IS WITH US!
we know the sun is hot by scientific proof and the general warmth we feel from in (and i mean real physical feeling, not emotional stuff). i don't care if you want an apology. i want you to face facts and understand that you are wrong, but you won't do that either. you still constantly rant about a mythical god and just expect people of sound mind to lie back and accept it. now, if you'll hold on for a while i'll actually answer your points.

oh, proof the sun IS A STAR:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun
again, i gladly call you a fool.

i still challenge you to actually answer my points. with proof.

R

Moves
17 Feb 06

No, let's rephrase that. It's a well known fact that carbon dating is inaccurate on all levels! BAHAHAHAHA! Go to the above link, my friend.

I stand by my God day and night! I stand by my God if you threatened kill me! I stand by my God because He lets me know He's there! My God will ...[text shortened]... ence cannot even disprove my God, but only moves closer to verifying Him!

Praise the Lord!
science can not disprove your mythical god. you can not disprove the flying spaghetti monster.

http://www.venganza.org/

so by your warped logic both must exist. you wonder why i find you so stupid?

R

Moves
17 Feb 06

I stand by my God day and night! I stand by my God if you threatened kill me! I stand by my God because He lets me know He's there! My God will ...[text shortened]... ence cannot even disprove my God, but only moves closer to verifying Him!

Praise the Lord!
science can not disprove your mythical god. you can not disprove the flying spaghetti monster.

http://www.venganza.org/

so by your warped logic both must exist. you wonder why i find you so stupid?

Hinesville, GA

Moves
17 Feb 06
1 edit

we know the sun is hot by scientific proof and the general warmth we feel from in (and i mean real physical feeling, not emotional stuff). i don't care if you want an apology. i want you to face facts and understand that you are wrong, but you won't do that either. you still constantly rant about a mythical god and just expect people of sound mind to lie b ally answer your points.

i still challenge you to actually answer my points. with proof.
Well, then likewise we know God makes people feel immense warmth, acceptance, love and happiness? So, how can you disprove that? I've actually felt the Holy Spirit move over my body completely! That wasn't me doing it. I've was in the shower only month or so ago and heard angels singing along with me, because I made up a song called "Hear I am" Sort of a play on words. God's name given to Moses was "I AM the Great I am!" 🙂 I made up a song called "Hear I am" in the shower. I was really praying intensely in the shower and on the toilet. And, I heard a legion or crowd or something from the Heavens above open up in unison with my song. I had tears streaming down my face. Don't tell me God does not live just like the Sun in the sky! We feel warmth from the Sun? Scientifically proven? Try the Holy power of God over a man of God! That's just as much proof as your warmth! Try the change in a man's life who use to smoke meth amphetamines and drink booze all the time, and then turned to God because he had lost everything from his sinful ways... and turned completely from his alcohol and drug addiction! WAKE UP! The Lord God live and is just! Not one tittle or jot of God's Word will pass away until all be fulfilled! But, I love you anyway, Rolfey.

d

Moves
17 Feb 06
1 edit

Praise the Lord!
Erm... take it easy, fella. We wouldn't want you to start bustin' out into tongues now.

BTW, I did read the "article" and I offered my view on its blatant subjectivity. But I don't like to debate with zealots like yourself because it is always a fruitless and frustrating experience. I could show you a polaroid with Jesus fucking Mary in the ass and you would still march around Jericho tooting your little trumpet...

R

Moves
17 Feb 06

Praise the Lord!
Radiocarbon dating is a radiometric dating method that uses the naturally occurring isotope carbon-14 to determine the age of carbonaceous materials up to ca 60,000 years. Within archaeology it is considered an absolute dating technique. The technique was discovered by Willard Frank Libby and his colleagues in 1949. In 1960, Libby was awarded the Nobel Prize in chemistry for radiocarbon dating.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dating

so not all aspects of carbon dating are considered inaccurate, therefore you are wrong

Hinesville, GA

Moves
17 Feb 06

Originally posted by darvlay
Erm... take it easy, fella. We wouldn't want you to start bustin' out into tongues now.
LOL! Good grief Charlie Brown. Sorry, I kind of get carried away when I'm talking about my God. But, as far as tongues, tongues are the least of the gifts in the Bible. God has many gifts he bestows upon His faithful. Some of them are tongues, some of them prophecy (preaching), teaching, etc... The gifts of the Bible are in Corinthians. Paul mentions them and explains them. And, that lightning surge over my entire body cannot be explained. God lets me know I'm His child sometimes, and I've heard the heavens of the Lord of Hosts sing along with me in the spirit.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
17 Feb 06

Radiocarbon dating is a radiometric dating method that uses the naturally occurring isotope carbon-14 to determine the age of carbonaceous materials up to ca 60,000 years. Within archaeology it is considered an absolute dating technique. The technique was discovered by Willard Frank Libby and his colleagues in 1949. In 1960, Libby was awarded the Nobel Prize ...[text shortened]... dating

so not all aspects of carbon dating are considered inaccurate, therefore you are wrong

It's inaccurate on every level, Rofley. Go to the above link. It's a widely uses site to show people who are not so knowledgable how carbon dating is just pure farce!

d

Moves
17 Feb 06

Can you post the link one more time, please? I didn't quite get it earlier.