1. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 20:11
    Dear REDHOTPAWN participants and users,

I need to make you aware that if I should disappear and be raptured up into heaven to be with Jesus - or if I should not make any moves on RHP and all my games are timed out - that I am simply in heaven with Jesus. Israel has found out that Iran and Syria have been found guilty of being involved with the Tel Aviv bombing this January 20, 2006. I could go into details, but if I should not make any moves and all my games time out, I have enjoyed these days of chess. I do not know if we will play chess in heaven. I suppose that we will not, but have something even more intrigueing to do no doubt. I just want to warn all the people I'm playing that if this happens, I've gone up in the rapture and disappeared from Earth to be with Jesus. Cheers! God Bless you All!
  2. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 20:26
    LOL! I hope we play chess in heaven! well actually I know we will if we wanted to.

Ever thought that you create heaven by believing in it?

Thats what quantum physics teaches us anyway... You know, I can't wait to meet you at the harmonic convergance as I like to call it (or the rapture).
  3. Colorado
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 20:40
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Dear REDHOTPAWN participants and users,

I need to make you aware that if I should disappear and be raptured up into heaven to be with Jesus - or if I should not make any moves on RHP and all my games are timed out - that I am simply in heaven with Jesus. Israel has found out that Iran and Syria have been found guilty of being involved with the Tel Av ...[text shortened]... ne up in the rapture and disappeared from Earth to be with Jesus. Cheers! God Bless you All!
    Funny post. 😀

I believe the Jews still need to rebuild the temple though.
  4. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    22 Jan '06 20:331 edit
    Originally posted by ChessJester
    LOL! I hope we play chess in heaven! well actually I know we will if we wanted to.

Ever thought that you create heaven by believing in it?

Thats what quantum physics teaches us anyway... You know, I can't wait to meet you at the harmonic convergance as I like to call it (or the rapture).
    Quantum physics? Well, have you ever thought of why quantum physics teaches that "something" can come from "nothing," and then - to further question - why "nothing" can't come from "something" due to one face that is provable: who created the "quantum vacuum?" Do you really believe that "nothing" can come from "something?" What is easier to believe? That a God bad the neutron smaller than the proton or we could not exist even if it were changed by the tiniest size; or that it "just happened!???" Science of today is plain: the universe had to be intelligently designed. There is no question. All the fine tuning is God's doing. No one else's. Now, the next thing you'll be telling me is that aliens did it. Well, have you ever thought about the fact that "aliens" would be the perfect explanation for the "blessed hope," or as some refer to it: the rapture of the saved of God?" It seems to me I'm not believing in a fairy tale. I'm believing true science. Facts. That just shot your theory of thinking something in order for it to happen. If what you say is true, then why is it that everything in the bible as prophesied has come to fruition. Israel is the only country to EVER gain their country back after thousands of years of exile. Even non-believers said that was a miracle. Wake up! Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Savior of the World. When Israel is attacked by Iran and Russia this fulfills the prophecies of Ezekiel! Look into your hearts and ask for salvation that is freely offer in Our Christ and Lord, Our Savior Jesus Christ. Immanuel! For God is truly with us! By the way, you might do well to read "CASE FOR THE CREATOR" by Lee Strobel.
  5. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    22 Jan '06 20:362 edits
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Funny post. 😀

I believe the Jews still need to rebuild the temple though.
    Umm... not true, Chess Express. This is a huge misconception that I will address. The anti-christ can very well rebuild the temple in the tribulation. The Bible never says the temple has to be rebuilt before the rapture of the church. With the technological power that these "aliens" (rather nephelims - fallen angels) might bring to the Earth, they could easily rebuild the temple and their false Messiah could proclaim himself God in the temple. This is my theory about the aliens. This will also explain why the rapture has occurred. They will say these people would hinder our evolutionary perfection. This will most likely be an ideal excuse for the "rapture."
  6. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    22 Jan '06 20:44
    Now that I've address all of your doubts intellectually and logically, let me urge you to no longer doubt the Messiah Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World. God loved us enough - even the sinner - to send himself in the flesh and be sacrificed so that we may be clean of our sin and fit to rule with Him and the Father in Heaven. There was no other way. Jesus had to die and rise from the grave in three days. Read "The Case For Christ" by a once admitted atheist (Lee Strobel the author) who sets out to disprove Christ and ends up believing in Faith due to the astronomical certainty that Jesus Christ IS NO DOUBT the Messiah of the Ages. That He is the Jesus who loves us and died for us. That He is the Lamb of God, the Son of God, that died for the sins of the world. You do not have to be perfect to be saved. Not even the apostle Peter (the rock of God's Church) was perfect. No, Jesus died for our sins that if we accept Him as Our Lord and Savior into out hearts and repent for our sins that He shall save us and make us worthy before a most fierce and Holy God. Jesus did it for us. Jesus even says He overcame the world, so there is no need for us to do this. Believe! Our Glorious Savior Lord Jesus Christ is returning very soon! The stage is being set for Russia and her Muslim allies to attack Israel on a full scale war effort. When they say peace, peace, sudden destruction will come upon them. Jesus loves you all, even you who doubt and post in these threads.
  7. Cosmos
    Moves
    22 Jan '06 20:54
    Now that I've address all of your doubts intellectually and logically, let me urge you to no longer doubt the Messiah Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World. God loved us enough - even the sinner - to send himself in the flesh and be sacrificed so that we may be clean of our sin and fit to rule with Him and the Father in Heaven. There was no other way ...[text shortened]... ion will come upon them. Jesus loves you all, even you who doubt and post in these threads.
    At first I thought you were joking....

...but now I realise you are serious about all of this mumbo-jumbo.

Oh dear.

You really are lost.

The Jews got given their land after WW2 by the British.
    Hardly the work of Dog!
    ...look what a mess it has caused, thereafter.
  8. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    22 Jan '06 21:11
    Originally posted by howardgee
    At first I thought you were joking....

...but now I realise you are serious about all of this mumbo-jumbo.

Oh dear.

You really are lost.

The Jews got given their land after WW2 by the British.
    Hardly the work of Dog!
    ...look what a mess it has caused, thereafter.
    A mess? Yeah, I know. Look at what a mess it has caused because people try to fight God's land! Look at the mess! That's their land! Leave them all alone, why don't they? That land was promise to the Jews in the Word of God. Repent and be Saved.
  9. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    22 Jan '06 21:52
    Now that I've address all of your doubts intellectually and logically, let me urge you to no longer doubt the Messiah Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World. God loved us enough - even the sinner - to send himself in the flesh and be sacrificed so that we may be clean of our sin and fit to rule with Him and the Father in Heaven. There was no other way ...[text shortened]... ion will come upon them. Jesus loves you all, even you who doubt and post in these threads.
    The stage is being set for Russia and her Muslim allies to attack Israel on a full scale war effort. When they say peace, peace, sudden destruction will come upon them.

Salivating a bit over the prospect, are you?
  10. Cosmos
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 00:08
    A mess? Yeah, I know. Look at what a mess it has caused because people try to fight God's land! Look at the mess! That's their land! Leave them all alone, why don't they? That land was promise to the Jews in the Word of God. Repent and be Saved.
    No, the land was promised by the word of the British.

Can't you read?

(Apart from the nonsense written in the bible, that is)
  11. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 00:33
    Foreign Office November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's
    Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist
    aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in
    Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use
    their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being
    clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the
    civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,
    or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge
    of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour
  12. Cosmos
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 02:04
    "On November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly approved a plan which partitioned the British Mandate of Palestine into two states: one Jewish and one Arab."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_of_Israel#The_End_of_Colonial_Rule

NOTE: That is the UNGA, not GOD.
  13. Colorado
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 03:271 edit
    Now that I've address all of your doubts intellectually and logically, let me urge you to no longer doubt the Messiah Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World. God loved us enough - even the sinner - to send himself in the flesh and be sacrificed so that we may be clean of our sin and fit to rule with Him and the Father in Heaven. There was no other way ion will come upon them. Jesus loves you all, even you who doubt and post in these threads.
    A few points I beg to differ with.

No, Jesus died for our sins that if we accept Him as Our Lord and Savior into out hearts and repent for our sins that He shall save us and make us worthy before a most fierce and Holy God.

I believe that God can certainly be fierce, but this is probably not the best way to believe in him.
    I John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear has torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

I John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Jesus even says He overcame the world, so there is no need for us to do this.

This is not really the message that Jesus gives us.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh (the world) will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Rev 3:21: To him that overcometh (the world) will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame (the world), and am set down with my father in his throne.

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Our Glorious Savior Lord Jesus Christ is returning very soon! The stage is being set for Russia and her Muslim allies to attack Israel on a full scale war effort.

The scripture tells us that not even the angels in Heaven know the time, only God the father does. I would still like to know how Russia and their “Muslim allies” are moving against Israel. What developments have taken place to suggest this? Last I checked there was no Russia.
  14. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 16:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 19:261 edit
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    Why do i get this feeling that some religious people really want a holy book predicted apocalypse to come. It's not like they'l be able to say 'i told you so' to the non believers. Wont they be burning in hell? Maybe they are hoping for loud speakers which transmit from heaven into the dungeons of Hades. They'd be having endless fun from death to eternity.
    If there is a hell, my personal one would have to be Chess Express and KellyJay standing above me saying 'told you so' for all eternity [whilst getting ass-raped by not so slimjim]! Saying that, when I'm wrong I'm rather prone to shrugging and saying 'ce la ve!' with an air of finality. Personally, I'm rather hoping there is an afterlife but no god, so that I can do the whole 'told ya so' thing. Still, they'll never accept that, they'll still claim that there is a god, he's just hiding.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree